The Road Bridge quick review

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Road Bridges are finally back in stock.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like the Road Bridge. So does everyone that uses it. Great design.

Separate subject... Would you mind posting a picture of the components for your complete tapered cue kits. Feel free to PM or post here. I might try a kit. Thanks

Last edited:

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After talking with Chris I ordered the longer interstate model. I was concerned if it would fit in my jbcase long pocket.

I received it yesterday. It fits in the long pocket. Definitely tight though!

It is solid and well constructed. The bridge head is substantial and beefy. It is tall enough to shoot over balls as needed.

I look forward to using it.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am bringing a few to expo. I wish I had time to build more, but will at least take a few with me.

Last edited:

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
the road bridge seems to to have a regular looking bridge that will swivel and the telescope feature..seems well constructed....
i dont see the need for a telescoped length for a bridge icbw
i have never had a problem using a house cue to use the just a bridge
the justa bridge will fit around a ball and it may be taller (4.5 inches)
also you have more flexibility with regards to where on the cue ball you can hit due to its adjustable height
lastly the material in the grooves prevents any change in the feel of your shaft as happens sometimes with plastic bridges
to answer your question
yes i have one i carry in my case
and its $55 LESS than the road bridge
here is one site that sells them
https://manningcues.com/store/Justa-Bridge.html
I also like the justabridge but it will not fit in the pocket of any of my cue cases. This offsets pretty much all of it's good points rendering it a home use only tool, where I play very little serious pool. I don't pack extra accessories outside my case.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I also like the justabridge but it will not fit in the pocket of any of my cue cases. This offsets pretty much all of it's good points rendering it a home use only tool, where I play very little serious pool. I don't pack extra accessories outside my case.
it fits in my jb rugged just fine.
too bad it doesnt fit in your case

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I leave the head sticking out and just put the handle in some case pockets. Some remove the head and stick it in an extra butt slot in their case. The new Interstate Model is only an inch longer than the Highway Model when compressed. But when extended it is a foot and a half longer.