South West Buyer!
Silver Member
CASH READY FOR NEW OR MINT SOUTH WEST CUES. Text or call is best
6155ecf91080608ca7dfbd4b555cfe4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Everyone who resells Cues is a flipper. That is not a bad thing making money of buying and reselling.

Most retailers, online merchant do that as part of their business plan.

Sure all the people saying flipping is dirty, work for someone who make profit, to pay the people salary, and benefits like into your social security, etc.

xX-Wizard-Xx

To some Predator is the best cue out there, to some even South West is not good enough. It is a matter of personal preference. Nothing wrong with that.
Not really ... understand you want what you want ... what makes it worth 8k .... in reality its probably not worth 3k

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really ... understand you want what you want ... what makes it worth 8k .... in reality its probably not worth 3k
In reality, it worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Simple as that. And criticize people for wiling to spend THEIR money on something is not very wise. To you it may not be worth even $1K. But that is YOU and YOUR opinion. Happy Thanksgiving.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

Well know the current prices Laurie is getting, let say the 8K might be inline.

Want a New Top of Line Bugatti, 3-4 years will be wait, prices start at $3,000,000.00. People are on list with cash to take theirs when it hits Penski Scottsdale.

Last edited:

Zerksies

To some Predator is the best cue out there, to some even South West is not good enough. It is a matter of personal preference. Nothing wrong with that.
I'm rocking a predator right now. It's not the best out there. For a production cue It's probably one of the better brands. it's something that I don't mind getting banged up either. A southwest is something that I don't want to get banged up or any of my other custom cues.