Need to lift my slate

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for the tool that affixes to the side pocket with a screw crank that lifts up the slate so that you can place rollers on the cross rails and then rest the slate on them and turn the slate sideways. The table is an 8' Valley Panther home edition, one piece slate. I don't have anyone that can help me. I can't lift the slate by myself due to a back injury. I don't remember who used to sell this tool. Can anyone help me in finding this ?
Thanks.

This:

Slate Lifter.png

Last edited:

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
I'm looking for the tool that affixes to the side pocket with a screw crank that lifts up the slate so that you can place rollers on the cross rails and then rest the slate on them and turn the slate sideways. The table is an 8' Valley Panther home edition, one piece slate. I don't have anyone that can help me. I can't lift the slate by myself due to a back injury. I don't remember who used to sell this tool. Can anyone help me in finding this ?
Thanks.

This:

View attachment 552904

https://nortechusa.com/pool/

winners07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
slate lifter

Rick im in lake charles, and have one for sale, only used it once if your interested 337-540-0670, thanks gary