Our Fellow Member Shane Palmer aka Nine Out Needs Your Help!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Shane Palmer aka Nine Out posted this is the Wanted/For Sale but it should be here in the Main Forum. Here is the original thread. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=254032

Shane has two little girls and is out of work because of his illness and I hope we can all ease his burden during this tough time. I am donating all proceeds from any DVDs you might purchase at www.ontherailtv.com to Shane and his family from now until the end of the month, so pick something up in the next week or just click on Shane's link below to donate directly.

If anyone wants to donate items such as a cue, case, or if you have a company with products for members to purchase and donate the proceeds to Shane then feel free to post something in this thread. I can guarantee you good karma and luck will come your way if you do. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Shane Wrote:

I need your help.

Hi Guys,

I recently was diagnosed with Cancer. I started a fundraiser last week as I've been out of work since May 2011.

The fundraiser has been up a week and I've had one friend donate, I'm two weeks from homelessness so to hell with pride.

Any help would remain greatly appreciated.

I apologize for putting this in for sale.

Actually I've got a nice soon to be collectors edition Willards I'll sale for .25 cents just pay on my give forward page. Anyone with businesses I certainly WANT you to mention your URL's.

To help simply follow this link.

http://www.giveforward.com/shanepalmer

If anyone can help please leave your AZ user if I don't already know you.

Thanks pool community.

ZLUrfHiCRj21TkXyhPeRLQ-400x400.jpg
Eh6A35bIQvWhfQMCK4RT9w-400x400.jpg
34PSpqPuQFeQ088Ssr1Zqg-400x400.jpg

Last edited:

Cajunette

Registered
Time for giving

Just to bump it up. I'm thankful that my family has good health. Sending prayers for Shane and his family.
Jan

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
a donation

When my ass was against the wall, my wife had a very bad fall down 23 concrete steps backwards, fellow AZr's stepped in and donated.

I have a cue in wanted/fs section I will donate ALL of the sale price. Or I will send the cue out and you can sell it or auction etc. I just need to know where to send it

Tony
Russell Cues

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
When my ass was against the wall, my wife had a very bad fall down 23 concrete steps backwards, fellow AZr's stepped in and donated.

I have a cue in wanted/fs section I will donate ALL of the sale price. Or I will send the cue out and you can sell it or auction etc. I just need to know where to send it

Tony
Russell Cues

Great gesture! :thumbup:

Here is the link for the cue. http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=252411

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Don't forget our friends!

We never know when it's our time to have a problem so hopefully a lot of us can lend a hand to a fellow AZ'r in need.

James

mac9-ball

Registered
Donation

New to the site, i see everyone is well liked here great to see i would like to donate $ how do i go about doing this.could someone help.

Thanks

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
To each and every one of you, I wanted to say thank you!

I can't tell you what the AZBILLIARDS POOL COMMUNITY has done for me and my WIFE and CHILDREN.

I was unable to have a much needed test due to some complications on Thursday if I recall, so late next week.

All the best!

Stay Down/No Poking
NINEOUT
a.k.a Shane Palmer

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
To each and every one of you, I wanted to say thank you!

I can't tell you what the AZBILLIARDS POOL COMMUNITY has done for me and my WIFE and CHILDREN.

I was unable to have a much needed test due to some complications on Thursday if I recall, so late next week.

All the best!

Stay Down/No Poking
NINEOUT
a.k.a Shane Palmer

We are glad to help! :thumbup: