Tapatalk

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep getting a network error using my Samsung Galaxy, Re installed Tapatalk with no luck. Any ideas.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't know but I'm using a Galaxy tablet and it's SOOO SLOOOW today. Has been bad last 4-5 days and getting worse every day. Not on my end, I actually cleaned EVERYTHING and all other sites are fast???

Glad I can still be an asshole☺

Last edited:

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=5997532#post5997532

been having problems for months! AZB uses "Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9" well they have 4.x and 5.x versions. The plugins are old and need to be updated based on the tapatalk board.

Not sure what is involved in updating the plug ins or the vbulletin versions.

I moved over to forumTalker app and it works ok but not perfect. missing the ability to send PM and some other errors.

Hoping they fix soon.

KD

Shooter32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem . And I hope it gets fixed soon as well , I hate going on the full site with my phone . I really like all the features when using Tapatalk as well .

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
I didn't like tapatalk.
I just log in to site through phone.
No issues in a long time. All good today.

wakuljr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't use an app. I use my galaxy to log on and I haven't had any problems.

hachi808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is advantage of using an app (supposed to be)?
I found it easier to navigate through site with app rather than browser on my phone. Everything's too small needs to be magnified on browser. I liked the way the app allowed you to post images direct instead of hosting online on photobucket or imgur.

Worked fine for years until the errors now. Pretty disappointing that it doesn't now.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I just tested it with both Tapatalk and the Tapatalk AzB app on an iPhone 7 and didn't have any problems. I will check to see if there is an update of the plug in though.

Yes, we are still running version 3, instead of 4 or 5. Upgrading to the latest version 3 release is one thing, but completely moving over to 4 or 5 requires a LOT more work and I haven't seen anything that 4 or 5 do that we need at the moment.

Checking the tapatalk updates now.

Mike

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Testing a reply in tapatalk. Working so far.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

hachi808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand where you're coming from but wouldn't you want to be updated with the latest and greatest. There must be a reason for the updates.

Otherwise, maybe there should've been a posting that mentioned that updating our mobile forum apps and possible web browsers may come with potential conflicts that can prevent access to the forums.

I, myself, access the forum through tapatalk 70-80% of the time. Thx for looking into this.

FYI...I'm running Tapatalk v7.1.6 for Android

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Tapatalk AzB app

Mike

I can't locate the above tapatalk AZB app???

it is not in the google app store. Any chance of providing a apk pack? Only reason for asking is the possibility that changes to the tapatalk app is preventing it from working. The old version may still work and it may be as simple as using an old version of tapatalk may work?????????

kd

hachi808

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't locate the above tapatalk AZB app???

it is not in the google app store. Any chance of providing a apk pack? Only reason for asking is the possibility that changes to the tapatalk app is preventing it from working. The old version may still work and it may be as simple as using an old version of tapatalk may work?????????

kd
Here download links for the apk's for 7.1.6 and 7.1.7. Hope they help with resolving the issue.

Tapatalk Pro 7.1.6
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yz2zhodrd8ejq94/tapatalk-7-1-6.apk?dl=0

Tapatalk Pro 7.1.7
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqcj6uhfgygl65t/tapatalk-7-1-7.apk?dl=0

The version installed by the App or Play Store depends on the device. I am on an HTC U11 running Android 7.1.1.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Last edited: