Auburn, Alabama

coalcracker

Registered
I'm relocating to Auburn, Alabama, in the next two weeks and was wondering if there are any 14.1 enthusiasts there that want to play some? If so send me a PM please.

muttley76

"Time to GET BUSY...."
Silver Member
Wow, first post in many many years. I'm from Auburn, and I've been back regularly, and unfortunately there isn't really anywhere to play in the area anymore. Rockin Robin's has some (red label) diamond bar tables, and while 4th Street pool and pub is still open (next to Angel's Antiques off of I-85 exit 61 in Opelika), and is the only place within 30 minutes with big tables, their A/C has been broken for quite a while and the big tables are in poor condition. There is a guy that goes in there named David S. that plays straight pool, but that's about it. Sorry, 10-15 years ago there was a very good pool scene in the Auburn area, but now it's basically only league stuff and small tables. Good luck, Matt

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, first post in many many years. I'm from Auburn, and I've been back regularly, and unfortunately there isn't really anywhere to play in the area anymore. Rockin Robin's has some (red label) diamond bar tables, and while 4th Street pool and pub is still open (next to Angel's Antiques off of I-85 exit 61 in Opelika), and is the only place within 30 minutes with big tables, their A/C has been broken for quite a while and the big tables are in poor condition. There is a guy that goes in there named David S. that plays straight pool, but that's about it. Sorry, 10-15 years ago there was a very good pool scene in the Auburn area, but now it's basically only league stuff and small tables. Good luck, Matt

Good to see a new post from you buddy. Hope life is good.