Rooms in Sheridan, Arkansas?

aff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Small little town I guess about 40 min south of little rock. If anyone knows a decent room, or even a bar there with some tables that would be great.

I'm figuring I'll be there for 1-2 months for work before I'm off to my next location.

Been here in Secaucus nj for a few weeks playing at castle :thumbup:

Thanks!
-Brian

RioSevario

Rivers
Silver Member
The closest good place would probably be in Little Rock. I can't remember the name off the top of my head though

Ranger038

Yeah, I think your best bet is Little Rock.

As far as places that I know of, there is West End Smokehouse & Tavern, Fox and Hound in North Little Rock, Krome Billiards in North Little Rock (might be one in Little Rock too), and Midtown Billiards. There are probably lots of little bars with a bar table or 2 also.

If you need any cue repair or supplies, Jones Brothers Pool Tables can take care of you.

Hope this helps!

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
Boondockers

Small little town I guess about 40 min south of little rock. If anyone knows a decent room, or even a bar there with some tables that would be great.

I'm figuring I'll be there for 1-2 months for work before I'm off to my next location.

Been here in Secaucus nj for a few weeks playing at castle :thumbup:

Thanks!
-Brian

There is a nice room in Hot Springs, Arkansas called Boondockers and I think another room opened up in Arkedelphia and maybe a spot in Texarkana.

Beezers in Russelville,AR redid their whole room with 12 Diamond 8 footers and lights about 18 months ago

If your interested in some diamond barbox practice, I installed one at the Saline County Moose Lodge about 30 min south of Little Rock. You'll be in a dry county so joining the moose lodge is a must if you like a little aiming fluid while you practice.

Have fun and enjoy Arkansas,

Gordon
425-275-8255
Seattle/Las Vegas/Little Rock