The Hal Houle Post

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I bet the arguments would be cut not just in half but almost in their entirety without you, Lou, Joey, Dan and a couple of copy cats posting in here
Don't sell yourself short... when you went on vacation the number of arguments dropped to almost none.

pj <- go figure
chgo

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Don't sell yourself short... when you went on vacation the number of arguments dropped to almost none.

pj <- go figure
chgo

Why don't you go on a self imposed vacation for about 6 months and lets see what happens? With you and Dan gone, it would definitely go down to none.

When you were sent into exile for about a year or two straight it was pretty tame in the aiming forum. But as soon as you came back, all hell broke loose as usual.

Go do the math and figure that one out.

Nobody has 22 years of flaming and mayhem like you do. Certainly not me.

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that "Connie" still posting ?

Actually i am honored to be mentioned in the same breath as Connie, but no.

When you chauffeur Efren and company around, do you always turn left before turning right?

Always left to right young man.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the fact that CTE is nothing special, just a another way of determining where the CB needs to be, was accepted by some, there would be no further issues.

The fact words are used to describe CTE, but no one can provide any diagrams or drawing to represent the written word doesn’t help either.

If trying to imply the CTE is god gift to pool was stopped, that would go a long way to stop issues.

There are some smart, experienced players and instructor in here, but implying that are just not smart enough to understand CTE as explained by CTE users, does not help.

Just accept CTE is just not understandable by some and has nothing to do that person intelligence but that the CTE steps just dont make sense in the real world.

The only thing that matters is what keeps a person playing and that’s it.

We accept that you could never learn CTE. ARROW ON DUCKIE!!!

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently!

I wonder what I have been teaching for 30 years.

randyg

1. SAM-SAM has been portrayed incorrectly as CTE. SAM is a fractional system and not Hal’s CTE.

2. SAME AIM-SAME AIM was portrayed as a hybrid CTE. SAME AIM was developed as a competitor to Tom Simpson’s HOLY GRAIL and my PRO ONE. At the time The Holy Grail and PRO ONE was not Hal’s CTE. SAME AIM was not Hal’s CTE.

3. OFFSET AIMING-Hal’s CTE involves an offset but OFFSET AIMING is not Hal’s CTE.

4. PRO ONE- There is a lot Hal’s CTE in PRO ONE. Even though you have taught PRO ONE, you said that you don’t know PRO ONE.

There’s some of what you have been teaching for aiming for the past many years.

It would be entirely possible to be a great master instructor teaching and using a center and edge every day for 50 years and NEVER really know Hal’s CTE, not even close. I was hard at it for more than a dozen years before I put it all together. I spent thousands and thousands and thousands of hours in my effort to resolve CTE. What made it possible was that I sought and received the various pieces of the puzzle and worked tirelessly to assemble them.

Angry Prostate
If the truth sinks my ship, so be it.

Last edited:

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"If the truth sinks my ship, so be it."

You don't need to give away the ranch. Just go ahead and publish the book.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just go ahead and publish the book.

And just who are you to give out orders there Richard Boxcar.
How about you give out some info. Do you even play pool and if so at what level?
Do you use an aiming system and if so which one?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool is a tough industry. Tough sell, tough action, sad as it is if you are not stealing, you're food. Think about this, after all the talk, still no answers.

Not even enough clues to know the exactly of it. This kind of evasive marketing just raises scam alerts. Lemme say, the world is not simple 3d. It's quantum.

So you want answers but have no questions,lol.
Par for the course here in the dreaded aiming forum.

I have a question for you, what aiming system do you use?

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you want answers but have no questions,lol.
Par for the course here in the dreaded aiming forum.

I have a question for you, what aiming system do you use?

I posted that in another thread. I call it the center point roll. I found it here when they had cuetable. this and Jimmy Reid's "equal angle opposites' allow you to biangulate any shot to determine the shot line for any shot regardless of ball placement. no generalization of the pocket. Just lines; always down the middle if you like. Works on combos too although I no longer have the time to work out the compounded shot mechanics.

This point to point method is why I'm on this thread.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This point to point method is why I'm on this thread.

I would imagine it's also why you're on this forum, the aiming forum.

Some things are in line with your goals and others are not. I think this should be right up your alley.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6866590

https://www.pooldawg.com/aramith-ai...WirmnpCG_klE5GXUpgfb73aeOsUSsV2hoCtN8QAvD_BwE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDcg6D3-tI

Joe Tucker is an accomplished player and excellent instructor for your desired method.

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1. SAM-SAM has been portrayed incorrectly as CTE. SAM is a fractional system and not Hal’s CTE.

2. SAME AIM-SAME AIM was portrayed as a hybrid CTE. SAME AIM was developed as a competitor to Tom Simpson’s HOLY GRAIL and my PRO ONE. At the time The Holy Grail and PRO ONE was not Hal’s CTE. SAME AIM was not Hal’s CTE.

3. OFFSET AIMING-Hal’s CTE involves an offset but OFFSET AIMING is not Hal’s CTE.

4. PRO ONE- There is a lot Hal’s CTE in PRO ONE. Even though you have taught PRO ONE, you said that you don’t know PRO ONE.

There’s some of what you have been teaching for aiming for the past many years.

It would be entirely possible to be a great master instructor teaching and using a center and edge every day for 50 years and NEVER really know Hal’s CTE, not even close. I was hard at it for more than a dozen years before I put it all together. I spent thousands and thousands and thousands of hours in my effort to resolve CTE. What made it possible was that I sought and received the various pieces of the puzzle and worked tirelessly to assemble them.

Angry Prostate
If the truth sinks my ship, so be it.

I agree to both.

1. None of the mentioned are Hal's CTE.
2. Many have been mis-labeled.

Why do you think that you are the only one who has put in countless hours on aiming?

randyg

justcueit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree to both.

1. None of the mentioned are Hal's CTE.
2. Many have been mis-labeled.

Why do you think that you are the only one who has put in countless hours on aiming?

randyg

The proof is in the pudding. I have specialized in Hal’s material since 2005. My work is proof of it.
DVD1 and DVD2 represent the very first time that Hal’s work was ever presented in a correct framework.
Currently I am finishing a 5 year stint on a comprehensive book work concerning Hal’s CTE.
100,000 words. 147 Diagrams. 358 Images
100 plus YouTube videos on CTE
The volume of my work speaks for itself. On top of that a free “tell all” CTE TRUTH SERIES is completed and ready to be published to YouTube. My TS will initially will be 15 to 20 new videos.

No one else has done even 5% of what I have done with Hal’s material.

Finally, My countless hours of work have given me real knowledge, knowledge that no one can debate me on and remain standing concerning CB OB relationships, the visuals, how to use one’s vision, pivoting, bridge V placement, alignment, and the resolution of center cue ball. And lastly, a comprehensive knowledge and accuracy in reading the visuals for any shot on a 2:1 table to include banks. The list can go on: PRO ONE, BASIC CTE, Disguised Pivoting, Left side only Half. Ball Pivoting-Bustamante Style, Skiska-Bob, and Small Ball.

Professional players come to me to learn CTE for a reason.

Angry Prostate

Last edited: