Another crooked world champion.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hendry being hustled by a bigger crook.

If we gave governments everything they demanded.....
..we'd all be homeless.

Hope everything works out for him...imagine it's just an accounting problem

Wity

Banned
Your jokin aint yah !

Hendry's the tightest jock on the planet. 99.999% of the 60 million inhabitants of the uk would be very happy to pay the highest rate of tax we have here had they earned his £8 million from the game, but as you can see setting himself up as a limited company and taking income as dividends he's only had a 20% tax liability, and this is not the first time he's been late paying.

I perticulary like the bit where they say he wont comment, prat is quick enough come election time to turn round and say he'll move abroad if the new government raises taxes.

I think his real problem is his face it's too well known. He cant do what every other snooker player does when they get their tax bill... walk in a bookies and bet on their next opponent.

seb1899

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It really pisses me off about taxes!

If you do not make it you do not pay it.

if you do not like the tax structure MOVE!!

I am retired and believe me I PAID A LOT when I had good years and now when my good years are not so good I AINT MOVING!!!!

Georgia Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do not send him this side of the Atlantic we have enough non tax payers thanks very much. Maybe he could move to some tax haven somewhere with all the other worthless little shi*s who don't pay their dues!