Finnegan is a crook and a scumbag.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much do we think the market value for me vs Finny is on a PPV race to 21? Only reason I ask is I don't want Pat and Ed to lose money running all that nice Accu-Stats equipment. $9.95 is the first number that popped in my head, that feels just cheap enough that 50 people might buy it and we can cover their overhead for running those lights and cameras for 3 hours.

What's an honest opinion of how much someone would pay for that? I think there's some appeal to watching a match where people don't run out every time, I could be wrong about that though. His mouth is hard to fade too cause he's a yapper.

If this works I'll start a fake argument with my wife and charge people to watch us play pool.

I'll watch for free. I'll take the $9.95 if you insist but I'll be wiling to watch for free.

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who won

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Daniel got spanked. I didn't see the match but I do recall a stream he did the next day or so with Carlo Biado vs Dennis Hatch where he mentioned he played really badly and should have done better. I've seen some of his other matches he's streamed of himself, and he does play quite well.

EDIT: And I'd pay the 10 bucks for the stream if I had the day free as well.

Last edited:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd pay but there are a lot of people on her who wont pay a dime to watch any pool. There is one pontificating idiot on here -considers himself an expert. If we are discussing a PPV the next day, he usually comes on and says "i didn't watch the match but here's what i think blah blah"

If you stir it up on here, i think you have 30 for sure @$10. I'd guess 60 would be maximum-just a guess-Never been in the industry.Maybe Upstate AL or soemone could give an educated guess.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who won

Lee won fairly handily. He is a solid B+ to A- player. Daniel is good enough to cash in local events around L.A. with strong fields. I think this was a case where they might have considered playing on a slightly easier table. That table had barely 4" pockets, if that. It takes top pros (ala Alex and Dennis' speed) to play well on it. It was more a match of attrition rather than precision.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daniel and Lee split the first 10 games or so, then Lee hit a gear and Daniel started struggling. Lee got up by scores of
19-8...
21-9...
26-10...
and the final score was 30-13.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To put it simply....these guys aren't too concerned about false accusations. People are busy. I'm sorry OP feels screwed though and that left a bad taste in his mouth. Next time he comes down he can send me a message and I'll get dinner and table time for him on my tab. Right or wrong this is definitely going too far. My info came directly from the accused. Straight up

So if we asked anyone on trial are you guilty and they say no, we should believe them?

I want to know if 10 or 15 balls were racked, someone is lying.

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lieing?

I will have my son show me how to post the Facebook messenger conversation for you. It will become immediately clear who is the liar.

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
proof

Here are the screen shots of our Facebook conversation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-51-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-51-26.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 480
  • Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-51-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-51-33.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 463
  • Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-23.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 465
  • Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-27.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 470
  • Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-33.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 474

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
proof

Continuation of screenshots.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-40.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 563
  • Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-02-52-43.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 551

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
proof

Take notice of where he says "If Raphael made A BALL you got paid ". Not if you made a money ball. This guy is a joke. He thinks he is a gangster. Since when does having an expensive watch and ring make you a good person? I have expensive watches too - I don't really know what it had to do with the situation. Anyway - you can see the character of the person that we are dealing with. Since he mentioned the Karate part of my life - I will say that he wouldn't be wise to start something physical with me. I have been training for 34 years and teach the Marine Corps each time I travel to Okinawa... Make up your own mind from all the info that I have provided you.

Worst_7_ever

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Take notice of where he says "If Raphael made A BALL you got paid ". Not if you made a money ball. This guy is a joke. He thinks he is a gangster. Since when does having an expensive watch and ring make you a good person? I have expensive watches too - I don't really know what it had to do with the situation. Anyway - you can see the character of the person that we are dealing with. Since he mentioned the Karate part of my life - I will say that he wouldn't be wise to start something physical with me. I have been training for 34 years and teach the Marine Corps each time I travel to Okinawa... Make up your own mind from all the info that I have provided you.

his IM's paint him as a real narcissist. As a completely non biased reader it seems to me like you got shafted. The sheer fact that this guy is so ignorant in his IM's says alot. Did you ever ask him directly about the "money ball" comment? What about the guy you had shoot for you...any chance of getting him to say what happened?

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big Brad

I say go back to new york and see if finnegan or what ever his name , has the balls to stand up to you,and lie again to your face. And if that hapenns,f--k him up.Because thats all that person will understand,and flush his head in the tiolet,because thats where a pieace of shit belongs.He deserves it. Rich aka the skunk.

Last edited:

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
The proof is def there.

"If Raphael made a ball you got paid." No mention of any money balls.

It's a shame you're getting lambasted on here, because it's clear as day you got screwed over by that annoying loudmouth.

brooklynplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love it - our first "The Hustlers" controversy! Imma gonna call TMZ Sports...

I dunno - I dont know much but Finnegan is a pretty well respected guy around the NYC pool scene - it seems to me anyways - what with running the tourneys for Tony and what not

As someone who has been in the public eye in the past (thankfully not for my horrendous pool playing) - I have to say, it's a touch rank to come on here a year after the fact and do this all on AZB lol - like the OP couldn't have just simply facebook messaged him at some point to complain or whatever he needed to do?

Then, like the people's court, come on here after, if the OP couldn't have resolved this in private?

Him being on the show has nothing to do with this as the original incident happened a year ago - trying to address this now, now that the show is on, doesn't seem to make it any more pressing...lol

And sorry, again Im a touch lost, (and I know the chances to win more money are bigger) but is this really over the initial $20 put down? I don't mean to be insensitive the OP's sense of frustration, just trying to figure out the dollar amount initially put down

My advice to the OP - hey you had a great time in NY, you got to visit Steinway (which is indeed a great room), you and your wife had a great anniversary, so mission complete no? (Despite being short $20)

Anyways, back to the cheap seats ha