Troy Downey Cue For Sale

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Good God that's a pretty f'n cue!!!!!!! i almost pulled the trigger and bought one of these years ago. i wish i had picked it up. Troy makes one of the best playing cues around. his shaft taper makes CB control and pocketing the ball a little bit easier. or it does to me anyway

Thanks man............!

To the rest reading this post!
I just got back in town from Houston and still looking for offers or trade offers!

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Better Get It Before I Get Used To Playing With It...!

Another Bump....

I have been using a Rick Howard cue for years now but do not have one now, and have been playing with this cue. It hits great, and lots of compliments on the cue from others.

The only problem is that I am not really comfortable playing with it yet, my other cue was heavier and had an ebony forearm.

But if I keep playing with this cue, I am sure I will adapt and love it, so get it while I am not playing my best with it..... because if I do get used to the feel of playing with this cue, it goes off the market for sure....

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
One Last Bump for a While!

If I cannot get a decent trade straight-up, or with cash, or a cash offer, I am just going to have to get used to this cue. I really wanted to get into a cue that is more suitable to my playing style (ebony forearm, sw style, rick howard style hit, fit and finish) before the Midwest Nineball Tournament coming up next month.

But if not, I will do with what I have.

Make some realistic offers please.

Thanks....

qfans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cue

So obviously you weren't using this last nite?good cue from a straight player takes good care of his equipment and shoots well. That last one was straight in and you had been down 5 and caught me! GLWS

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So obviously you weren't using this last nite?good cue from a straight player takes good care of his equipment and shoots well. That last one was straight in and you had been down 5 and caught me! GLWS

Lol, I was so mad that I missed that straight in shot..... I knew that if I could just break, I could possibly win even though I was down 5, and when I got on that last ball for the win, I had a stupid negative thought run through my mind at the last moment, which caused me to miss..... Ooooh the mental side of pool can be treacherous......