Q Masters altercation?

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
You bastard!!!!!!

Getting back on topic, these burgers are very traditional and don't have many extra toppings but damn they're good! They only have locations in five states yet they're good enough to win national polls.

Good ole' In-N-Out Double-Double. /drool

In-N-OutBurgerCombo1.jpg

Oh and did I mention that the original location is right down the street from where I grew up? :grin:

Why would you do this to me when I'm stuck in GA?????

Now I have an In-N-Out Urge and can't satiate it....

:mad::mad::mad::frown::frown:

Jaden

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
Getting back on topic, these burgers are very traditional and don't have many extra toppings but damn they're good! They only have locations in five states yet they're good enough to win national polls.

Good ole' In-N-Out Double-Double. /drool

In-N-OutBurgerCombo1.jpg

Oh and did I mention that the original location is right down the street from where I grew up? :grin:

MMMMMMMmmmm,never had em but I heard tell of the place.Can I get a side of tartar for the fries?

As far as I know assault charges are unlikely if there were mutual combatants.If 1 guy jumped the other who only tried to defend himself then that is not mutual.

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
I would not exactly say Lee Brett is a stand up guy, I only know my dealings and when I beat him in Tunica this year he went into a rant on how I got lucky and I could play him a set for whatever the typical bs you get from people after they get beat.
He was literally yelling at me in front of the whole tournament, he had to apologize to all the diamond guys and me, but after his apology he said I could still play a set for whatever, which kinda nullified the apology.

My question is how do people that play decent, like Lee, get sponsored by tiger and such and they are probably a strong 6 in the APA.
I guess its all about perception and not reality.

Many, including Lee I believe, choose to promote Tiger, they are not not sponsored by them. Tiger "sponsors" the following players: Dennis Orcollo, Neil Fujiwara, Melissa Herndon, Cristina De La Garza, Pedro Piedrabuena, and Mazin Shooni.

http://www.tigerproducts.com/tigerteam.php

Last edited:

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
Well I've read this post from front to back and although there were some valid points made from every side I think you missed the obvious. From the back I think Darrin looks alot like Shrek.:D

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well I've read this post from front to back and although there were some valid points made from every side I think you missed the obvious. From the back I think Darrin looks alot like Shrek.:D

Maybe. But from both the front and back, I'm thinking of one of these:

images

D'on!! (J/K!)
-Sean

Craig

Custom Cue-Repair
Silver Member
For anybody who is suprised at Darren's behavior I am suprised at you, does nobody remember what he did to Rodney at the Mosconi cup when Rodney complained about the English fans moving and making noise when he was playing? Darren told him something along the lines of just shut up and play and Rodney told him they should keep their fans in line better and Darren promptly invited him outside which caused things to get quite out of hand. I have absolutely no respect for Darren Appleton as a person, his game speaks for itself but as a person in my opinion he is way worse than Earl by a long shot as far as etiquette goes.

Wrong....Go back and watch it again Rodney told Darren lets go outside and settle it......Darren didn't seem to want any of that action.

Darren is a great player but he is eventually going to find out that his ass can't cash some of the checks his mouth writes.

Luther Blissett

on the clapham omnibus
Silver Member
:wink: Well, it appears that it takes very little to upset appleton. Efren just celebrated a little AFTER shaking his hand and he can't stop talking about it behind Efren's back. What a poor sport.
This is really it. What a poor sport.

Sorry Mr Garrison, I meant to say...
What a poor sport.

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Every time I see Appleton, I always think of ''Gomer Plye'' in the movie , ''Full Metal Jacket'',,,,,,,seperated at birth perhaps..??

Luther Blissett

on the clapham omnibus
Silver Member
You know those walking sticks where you pull out the handle and it's a sword? Someone should make a cue like that for these situations.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Rodney has about 7-8 yrs on Appleton and those years just might be the huff and puff cant-fight-no-more years. I would not call it a lock at all.

Have you seen the size of Rodney's arm and the size of Darren's arm? :grin:

Mainplayer

Gold Member
You should have played him and I am not saying like for big money but for something like 100 a set.. cuz sometimes the best way is to let your stick do the talking while keeping your mouth shut.
Sponsors don't go around and check for a character certificate they only look for how much exposure they can get if they are putting money on you. Lee is well known, plays good and that's all it matters.

This is not true. I know that I have to behave with my sponsors. lol. Last thing they want is a blow up with you, with their patch on you chest. Trust me.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jen:

The root cause of this might be the situation I described in the "US Open Updates" thread, where, after Darren lost his first match with Efren (when Efren lucked-in the match-winning 9-ball after Darren hooked him), the mics were left on in the commentators booth. After the audience left the arena, Shane was practicing on the table, and you could hear Jim Wych and Daz talking in the background. Daz was absolutely upset that Efren had celebrated in the arena the way he did. Jim was trying to calm him down.

"Meeting minutes" of that situation:
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=3833109#post3833109
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=3830518#post3830518

-Sean

Efren is a big kid and one of the most kind hearted people I know. I would be willing to bet alot he wasn't trying to show Daz up in any way. Darren should of gotten over it and had a pint. GET OVER IT. I just lost some respect for the man.