Any news on Bobby Pickle?????

Hustler85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just was curious if there is any news on Bobby Pickle??? I kinda have been out of the loop for a while so if you can please inform me. THANK YOU.

Harold Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If thats true, its a shame. met him down at Legends once while he was visiting his son. He was alot of fun to be around and shoots a real nice stick.--Smitty

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's in a real pickle now!

Bad boy, bad boy, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? :eek:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
When I read what he got hemmed-up for, it'll be forever before you see him again, given his past record.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You would think, If three men where gonna rob someone, they would know that the person had more than a guitar.

Especially if they were dressed as cops, and demanded that the victims give them the drugs that the "cops" claimed were hidden in the home.

Tobby

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UMMM add a few banks onto that list of things to get extra vacation time from the fed govt and you got it. I wonder what spot he gives up in jail ?

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems to me that if you are gonna decide to cross the line and live a life of crime, there are WAY smarter ways to do it !!!!

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
In a Pickle

Not too smart of a move. Aggravated Robbery is at least a 5-7 year sentence, and aggravated Kidnapping is a 15 year sentence minimum, and with the other charges as well, he is in for at least 10-12 years even with a parole.

EagleMan

Banned
UMMM add a few banks onto that list of things to get extra vacation time from the fed govt and you got it. I wonder what spot he gives up in jail ?

Make that a LOT of bank jobs and you've got the picture. Plus he was still on parole/probation for prior offenses.

I've heard from a reliable source that 2 of 3 witnesses against him are DEAD...apparently not related to Bobby directly or indirectly. But that the forensic evidence is overwhelming.

I'm afraid Bobby has gone and done it this time.

)-:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I spoke to Bobby about the incident at the house. He stated that the owner of the house had been selling drugs to his son and they went there to straighten him out. Bad move human, imo. Never a good idea to take the law into your own hands.

I heard that since he was out on parole he was facing no chance of ever getting out so he figured federal time would be easier and commenced to holding up some banks.

Bobby was a fun guy to be around. Always in action. Obviously had some character flaws that have landed him a permanent ban from society.

He will forever be missed by the pool community.

Here's a match with Bobby vs Sparky Ferrell : http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3995621

Ray

Last edited:

DrOnePocket

Banned
All aggravated and especially aggravated charges in TN are served at 85%-100% of the sentence. Unless he has a very good lawyer, I would guess he would be gone for at least 25 years probably longer