Unknown 4 point 4 veneer cue needs proper buttcap repair $220 shipped

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
CUE IS SOLD Picked it up because it looked good. Can't figure out what it is and have no use for it anymore. Butt and shaft have slight wobble. Buttcap has been replace and whoever did it did a poor job(I think this is causing some of the rollout as the buttcap doesn't matchup perfect) also bumper is missing. I cue is playable butt because of the issues I am selling this for parts or repair.
Specs as follows

Length:58 inches
Weight:18.8 oz
Tip diam: 12.20mm
Joint: 3/8x10 steel joint
Wrap: white w green specs Irish linen
Buttsleeve and points are purpleheart veneers are maple,orange, green,purple

For more pics PM me your email. Shipped in lower 48 only. No other offers will be accepted and will be ignored.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,023
Last edited:

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Let's do $200 shipped. Not interested in trades or low offers they will be ignored

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Final price drop $175 shipped. If I can't get that I will just keep it and get it repaired eventually.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 399

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sent ya PM
Didnt hear back
If you get fixed and its all good then lets talk then.

You sent me a pm trying to lowball me after it's clearly stated in the bottom my thread that no other offers will be accepted and will be ignored. That's why I ignored your pm. Also I prefer not to deal with members with zero itrader. Please don't post in my thread again unless you are interested in the cue at my current asking in its current condition. If I had it repaired I would be asking more. V/R john

Supralative

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You sent me a pm trying to lowball me after it's clearly stated in the bottom my thread that no other offers will be accepted and will be ignored. That's why I ignored your pm. Also I prefer not to deal with members with zero itrader. Please don't post in my thread again unless you are interested in the cue at my current asking in its current condition. If I had it repaired I would be asking more. V/R john

LOL:lol:
guess you need to RE-READ my pm
i simply asked how much you can work on the price
i never offered you a number

you can prefer to deal with whoever you want its not going to stop people from posting in your thread and asking questions
its an open forum where you have an item for sale
people are going to ask on pricing trades etc:tongue:

uh yea if you got it repaired you would ask for more...kind of common sense there :shocked: