Hard Times Memorial Free Stream

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Pocket starts today. Sign ups til 1, play starts around 2 pm. Here is the
link: www.ustream.tv/channel/hard-times-tournaments

Should be plenty of top players who will be coming for the Mosconi Cup Points in the nine ball that starts Saturday.

Attachments

• 18814364_1427207454034844_8820144460168961431_n.jpg
    18814364_1427207454034844_8820144460168961431_n.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 633

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB wins the one pocket 4/0 over Amar Kang and the 9 ball 11/10 over Oscar Dominguez coming from behind with a three pack to close it out.

56 players in the one pocket and 113 in the nine ball in another great Chuck Markulis Memorial Tournament at Hard Times Sacramento.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
SVB wins the one pocket 4/0 over Amar Kang and the 9 ball 11/10 over Oscar Dominguez coming from behind with a three pack to close it out.

56 players in the one pocket and 113 in the nine ball in another great Chuck Markulis Memorial Tournament at Hard Times Sacramento.

I can understand Shane being upset over losing to TRex....
....but I don't think he should take it out on Tony's family....4-nothing? :eek:

rogwin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It was a great tournament. Thanks for the info on the streaming.

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can understand Shane being upset over losing to TRex....
....but I don't think he should take it out on Tony's family....4-nothing? :eek:

Amar was all out to beat Oscar in the match before SVB. Oscar put him on the one loss side earlier. Not much he could do to beat Shane who was on fire.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to SVB, quite a preformance, Oscar played outstanding as well. Thanks for the stream, really enjoyed it.

Oscar was on fire, very impressive shooting. Congrats to Shane who turned it on when he had to, down 10-8.

Last edited:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Hats off to Oscar, it seems he has continually worked on his game and brought it up to world class. Oscar will make a few mistakes here and there but they are few and far between. I also love to watch "Pops" play. Ernesto plays so strong I can only imagine how good this man must of played 30 years ago. A nice win for Shane...he is really playing well.

Baxter

Out To Win
Silver Member
Hats off to Oscar, it seems he has continually worked on his game and brought it up to world class. Oscar will make a few mistakes here and there but they are few and far between. I also love to watch "Pops" play. Ernesto plays so strong I can only imagine how good this man must of played 30 years ago. A nice win for Shane...he is really playing well.

The Mezz West State Tour out here is no joke. A lot of steel being sharpened on that tour...

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
The Mezz West State Tour out here is no joke. A lot of steel being sharpened on that tour...

Right you are. There are so many strong player in your region right now it's hard to name them all. I know that you play sporty also. How cool would it be to get a west coast vs east coast thing going? Sort of a Mosconi cup style venue.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right you are. There are so many strong player in your region right now it's hard to name them all. I know that you play sporty also. How cool would it be to get a west coast vs east coast thing going? Sort of a Mosconi cup style venue.

The east coast is stealing!