Evil Pool Cue Movie / TV Show

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ugh this is killing me.

Does anyone remember the TV show or movie that was about a possessed pool cue that had to be used to kill someone with and the pool player would become an incredible pool player for a while.

Then the pool player had to kill another person to "recharge" the cue to make the pool player never miss.

Bugging the hell out of me that I cant remember the show.

Does anyone else remember this?

Ken

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ugh this is killing me.

Does anyone remember the TV show or movie that was about a possessed pool cue that had to be used to kill someone with and the pool player would become an incredible pool player for a while.

Then the pool player had to kill another person to "recharge" the cue to make the pool player never miss.

Ken

hey ken, I've never even heard of such a thing
but admit curiosity myself
the plot seems memorable enough
someone here must be 'hip-

triley41395

You'll shoot your eye out
Silver Member
Ugh this is killing me.

Ken
Maybe season 3 episode 5....the twilight zone

NicKen

Registered
Friday the 13th the Series (tv)
Episode 22 - 2nd season - Wedding Bell Blues

Really good episode.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a newer show or maybe movie or something where you get some disease after sex that kills you unless you have sex again and pass it on to the next person. That sounds like more fun than an evil pool cue :wink: