Fancy Scott Gracio Cue FS $350

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
CUE HAS BEEN SOLD
Got a nice fancy lightly used Scott Gracio cue for sale. The cue rolls good woth a slight amount of taper movement, joint, tip stays flat when rolled.

Specs as follows:

Pin-3/8x10-( but it won't fit my 3/8x10 ob shaft-pitch may be different or something)
Wrap- black leather
Shaft Weight- 3.6oz
Butt weight- 16oz
Overall Weight- 19.6oz
Length- 29in split 58in total
shaft 12.90 mm
Price is SOLDto cover shipping and PayPal fee's
More pictures can be sent upon request just pm me your email address

For sale in lower 48 states only. Price is firm no offers or trade offers will be acknowledged or accepted . If you find cue is not as described I will accept a refund full minus shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I pm first about this and I want it

You pm'd offering me way less than my asking price and asked if I was interested in trades( please reread my post- the part about price is firm and no trades). Rick was the first to pm stating he would take the cue. Cue is sold pending payment... Sorry Buster

The Hulk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
300.00 is not way less and you didn't even give me a chance to say yes or no about it.

Buster six people pm'd about this Cue asking questions/requesting pictures within a few hours of me listing in the cue for sale.You are the third person to PM me about the Cue and The first person on to make a offer but the problem is you offered me $50 less than my asking price(I feel like $50 less on a $350 Cue is a low offer hense why I said way less)btw my ad stated price is firm. The first person who contacted me stating that they would take the cue at the asking price is the person that the cue was sold to pending payment. Do you understand? Do you need further clarification? The last thing that I want is for a potential customer to feel like they were treated unfairly. If you still feel like you were treated unfairly please give further justification. Have a nice day Buster, good luck on purchasing a Cue

Last edited: