rare cue on the bay $9999.00

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The guy with the Rolling Rock set up should
be all over this.
His is way better and I think it had a pool ball too.
Could be worth $20k?;)

Last edited:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This kinda crap is all over ebay these days. You are absolutely right about this should be in the humor section.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That looks like the nicest ramin wood cue I've seen in a while. 10k is a little high for a broom handle.

It's too bad that Ebay doesn't do some policing on rip-offs other than the phony feedback system. He has 100% five-star feedback. From the same seller:

CropperCapture[620].png

It looks like all of his sales are best offer. Someone offer him $10. It has free shipping.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He must have been drinking some of that irish whiskey during his e bay listing creation.

Nah. Looking at his other auctions it's clear that he knows exactly what he is doing. He's waiting for an offer of $300 for someone who thinks they'll steal it. He accepts and everyone is happy.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well it looks like a Gisseppi Case as part of deal, if you have to have it, shoot a low offer, and you might stag it.

I love e-bay when I looking for a hard to find old bicycle part, it has been good to me.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I've heard those Jameson drinkers spend big money on anything Jameson related.
This cue appeals to the Jameson collector as well as the cue collector who just drank a gallon of Jameson.
I think it's going to sell.
That's no shit!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Rare...yep

I have looked at tens of thousands of cues in my life. I have a nice collection myself, nothing high end like this cue. Seen hundreds of Bushkas and about everything else south of them and have never heard of one of these cues...thats rare. Indeed.