Rip-off Report on Glen, The Real King Cobra "UPDATE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Glen would be wise to not participate in this thread.

We shall see what happens

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen would be wise to not participate in this thread.

We shall see what happens

Glen would be wise to get the freaking rails back, find a solution, and put this behind them.

It appears to me that Glen may be talented, but not wise. The wise thing would have taking care of this in professional manner.

We shall see what happens....

Ken

Glen would be wise to get the freaking rails back, find a solution, and put this behind them.

It appears to me that Glen may be talented, but not wise. The wise thing would have taking care of this in professional manner.

We shall see what happens....

Ken

Yeah, that's something he is not capable of. Despite 35 pages to the contrary 5 weeks ago.

I think he said he's also suing for damages and he has a lawyer on retainer so I don't think the $ is an issue

And lawyer and court costs too no doubt, because this man is flagrantly ignoring his responsibility to the customer. Judges see through the BS pretty easily and the judgment will not be pretty for Mr. Glen.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
The world is full of empty promises which in turn leads to a trail of broken hearts.

We should take this opportunity now to remove our drivers licenses from our wallets.
If your last name isn't Gates, or a last name that regularly make the Forbes List, then know that you are not alone and on the huge list of
people that get to suck the big one on a daily basis.

Just kidding, hope you get your rails back. This has taken much too long for something as simple as this.

I think that everyone knows that a mans word is one of the most precious gifts that we each own. We can do with that, what we choose, but when we don't even have that any longer, you don't have much left.

Last edited:

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to hear his story because this just makes no sense.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Diamond is the new fad for sure. But Brunswick has been around (through it's ups and downs like any company) since 1845 for a reason... :thumbup:

I like that one :lol:

I think its cool how much Brunswick supports pool in the US. I mean look at all the Gold Crowns you see at major tournaments in the US and how many tables they have given to players for just wearing a patch. I mean look at all the money they add for events like Derby and Tunica.

Oh....wait....

Give me the "fad" who gives a shit about the game over the giant conglomerate who wouldnt even know the billiards division was missing.

It is completely ridiculous that Diamond has been dragged into this. Glen needs to just fix this shit.

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glen has left the building....gone with the wind...playing with the bears in AK...watching TV....doing anything except installing cloth:D

Posted June 11, 2013

Maybe he became emotionally attached and wanted to show the rails a good time before sending them home?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If I were Diamond I'd think about the trade-off of using someone that is one of the best in the industry but has many complaints with his customer service and his attitude that it's his way or no way. I would find out how bad this kind of bad publicity is to their bottom line. Someone buys a new table for big money only to have it on a truck going from state to state for weeks on end with promises of delivery not kept over and over again is a joke. Johnnyt

44Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...for weeks on end with promises of delivery not kept over and over again is a joke. Johnnyt

Trust me when I say that is this not that far from dealing with Diamond directly in my experience. Their pool tables are amazing and they have done a bunch for the sport but the customer service could be brought up a notch or two...

TableTek

Silver Member
A fool builds his house upon the sand..

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I love this!

Couple questions...
(1) Where do you mail the summons? Easy, find out where he is working and mail it the slowest route possible
(2) What are they going to get from Glenn when the settlement is handed down? A used set of fake teeth and some sweat stained tee shirts

and finally..

(3) How many plaintiffs make you eligible for a class action suit? This could get real good...I think I am going to pay to advertise this one

Suckers...you backed the wrong horse

TableTek

Silver Member
It sure would be a shame if there were someone who was learning the secrets of social media marketing...they could have some real fun here. I have been looking forward to this ever since he poached the job from me with Ian up in Canada, then took two years to get table done...eventually bringing table to my shop "under order from Diamond" so I could at least get it to Ian...Vindictive? Maybe a little, but he has done this move so many times. My goal is 50,000 views on my Facebook page for this post.

Take a look yourself! www.tabletek.net
Facebook id; Table Tek

Curt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's hard to believe ANYONE could/would defend Glenn at this point. I for one would NEVER deal with him after watching this train wreck

APA BRIAN

APA BRIAN
Silver Member
Why do I get the feeling like these threads are tailgating Glen's bumper prompting him to go slooooooower?

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
I think its cool how much Brunswick supports pool in the US. I mean look at all the Gold Crowns you see at major tournaments in the US and how many tables they have given to players for just wearing a patch. I mean look at all the money they add for events like Derby and Tunica.

Oh....wait....

Give me the "fad" who gives a shit about the game over the giant conglomerate who wouldnt even know the billiards division was missing.

It is completely ridiculous that Diamond has been dragged into this. Glen needs to just fix this shit.

Actually Brunswick has done more for Billiards than any table manufacturer throughout it's history, by a very large margin. In the 70s, 80s, 90s, all you seen were Gold Crowns and Televised Brunswick sponsored championship events. We could call that the GC fad :) As all you ever saw in most any pool room was Gold Crowns (not to say every pool room). As a business, they see the billiards slump, I think it is pretty freaking obvious. It effects their sales in different ways as they make a wide range of tables for a large number of the public (price points) among many other things. Quite a different model than Diamond. And yep, a business has to be profitable, even Diamond. So you don't think Diamond does it for just the love of giving stuff away do ya?

JC

Coos Cues
Trust me when I say that is this not that far from dealing with Diamond directly in my experience. Their pool tables are amazing and they have done a bunch for the sport but the customer service could be brought up a notch or two...

That's exactly the point. Diamond has an internal customer service standard that Glen exemplifies. They love him cuz he does it just like they do it. Great product with crappy service. And neither one of them seems to know any better or care to change it.

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.