Dr. Dave Billiards T-Shirts, Mugs, Caps

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
FYI, I just added a bunch of baseball cap options to the site.

Also, I though some of you might be interested in this new design (which, like all others, if available in many color, size, and shirt type options):

mockup-c92fd51b.jpg

Regards,
Dave

I am happy to announce something I have been working on the last few months: a new website (drdavebilliardtshirts.com) with billiard-theme merchandise. Here it is:

Check it out. I am curious to see what you guys think of the different graphic designs. If you want to get a closer look at any of them, click on the product on the main page, then click on a sub option, and then hover the mouse over the image or click on the magnifying glass icon.

I decided to create this new site after my "Got English?" T-shirt was so well received. Although, unlike with the "Got English?" T-shirt, which only came in one color option, the new shirts are print-on-demand and come in a much wider selection of graphic designs, print colors, shirt colors, shirt sizes, and shirt types; and international shipping is now supported.

I hope you enjoy some of my new products,
Dave

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
A friend of mine had on a Got English T shirt and was confronted by a big bad Mexican guy that took it the wrong way.
It was not a fun confrontation and he does not wear it anymore.

I think just for that reason, I would wear it every day....:thumbup:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine had on a Got English T shirt and was confronted by a big bad Mexican guy that took it the wrong way.
It was not a fun confrontation and he does not wear it anymore.
I think just for that reason, I would wear it every day....:thumbup:
Maybe if you guys wear it in pink, it might be less intimidating and show that you are not homophobic. :grin-square:

mockup-2a1d5dc9.jpg

Regardless, if somebody thinks the "Got English?" sidespin pool-shot-physics design is racist or demeaning, I think it is their problem ... not yours. Maybe you could even use a bad reaction as an opportunity to educate the slighted person with some interesting sidespin (AKA "English") terminology and physics (squirt, swerve, throw).

As I mentioned in the Rollie interview/lesson video, the shirt is also useful to "educate" your opponent when they miss shots:

Dave explaining to Rollie Williams how to use the "Got English?" T-shirt

Regards,
Dave

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Thanks.

My wife already thought my “Pool Takes Balls” design was a little “inappropriate.“ I don’t think I’d be able to stay in the house if I were to do a design that some people would consider racist.

Regards,
Dave

Some fun stuff here, thanks. Should be an enjoyable endeavor.

How does the wife like the shirt stating she is the hobby? :D Takes balls to wear that one I'm sure :cool:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Some fun stuff here, thanks. Should be an enjoyable endeavor.[/quotes]It remains to be seen if anybody will buy any of them, but it was certainly fun to create them.

How does the wife like the shirt stating she is the hobby? :D Takes balls to wear that one I'm sure :cool:
I like the way you think.

You need this one:

mockup-7d112f22.jpg

To be able to wear this one:

mockup-5f54383d.jpg

Regards,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
My graphic designer friend and I are curious to know which designs people like best. We will eventually know based on what people buy over time, but we were hoping to get some feedback now before we put in a lot more effort into the next round of designs. Here are the current designs on the website:

Got English?
Pool is 90% Mental
Eat, Sleep, Play Pool, Repeat
Pool is My Life
Billiard University
Gambling Lingo
Pool Pirate Flag
Pool Takes Balls
Gambling Commandments
My Other Cue is a Balabushka
I Love Pool
Pool Fundamentals
Pool Etiquette Rack
Pool Etiquette Commandments

Please list your top 3 favorites. Mine are:
1.) Pool Takes Balls
2.) Pool is 90% Mental
3.) Got English?

Thank you in advance for you input,
Dave

I am happy to announce something I have been working on the last few months: a new website (drdavebilliardtshirts.com) with billiard-theme merchandise. Here it is:

Check it out. I am curious to see what you guys think of the different graphic designs. If you want to get a closer look at any of them, click on the product on the main page, then click on a sub option, and then hover the mouse over the image or click on the magnifying glass icon.

I decided to create this new site after my "Got English?" T-shirt was so well received. Although, unlike with the "Got English?" T-shirt, which only came in one color option, the new shirts are print-on-demand and come in a much wider selection of graphic designs, print colors, shirt colors, shirt sizes, and shirt types; and international shipping is now supported.

Dave

Last edited:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you guys don't want to reply on this thread, please send me the info via PM. I've already gotten input that way from two people, but I was hoping for a lot more feedback. Again, I am just asking if you can let me know your top 3 favorites from the list below. You can either post them here, or PM me.

Thanks,
Dave

My graphic designer friend and I are curious to know which designs people like best. We will eventually know based on what people buy over time, but we were hoping to get some feedback now before we put in a lot more effort into the next round of designs. Here are the current designs on the website:

Got English?
Pool is 90% Mental
Eat, Sleep, Play Pool, Repeat
Pool is My Life
Billiard University
Gambling Lingo
Pool Pirate Flag
Pool Takes Balls
Gambling Commandments
My Other Cue is a Balabushka
I Love Pool
Pool Fundamentals
Pool Etiquette Rack
Pool Etiquette Commandments

Please list your top 3 favorites. Mine are:
1.) Pool Takes Balls
2.) Pool is 90% Mental
3.) Got English?

Thank you in advance for you input,
Dave

Last edited:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
UPDATE:

FYI, for the lovely ladies out there, I just added "women's cut" options for all the shirt designs.

Also, there was a typo in the Gambling Ten Commandments design, but it is fixed now.

Enjoy,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
FYI, I just posted this video on YouTube having to do with the new site:

Check it out. It might give you a chuckle or two.

Enjoy,
Dave

Dave

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr Dave, the way folks view pool is much more enlightened since you made scientific evidence available to pool players. You have upgraded the sport through education.

Your taste in wearables is refreshing...and in that I mean my being tired of all the black attire for pool. It looks like no one in the pool world washes their clothes so they wear black. I do like your clean looking colors and designs. Not that i am a prude but how can folks wear some of the vulgar designs and statements that I see in a pool room, especially in a family pool room. Or having your family see you wearing trash.

My preference for a pool shirt is a cotton polo shirt with elbow length sleeves. They would look much more classy than a black T-shirt or 'wife beater' with a "Long Strokes for Short Folks" slogan.

An option for slogans could be a much smaller imprint where the pocket would be. Just my suggestions.

Last edited:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dr Dave, the way folks view pool is much more enlightened since you made scientific evidence available to pool players. You have upgraded the sport through education.
Thank you for the supportive comments.

Your taste in wearables is refreshing...and in that I mean my being tired of all the black attire for pool. It looks like no one in the pool world washes their clothes so they wear black. I do like your clean looking colors and designs.
Every design comes in every color (including black), so if people still want black ... that's what they will get. But it is nice to have options.

My preference for a pool shirt is a cotton polo shirt with elbow length sleeves ...
An option for slogans could be a much smaller imprint where the pocket would be. Just my suggestions.
Thank you for the input. I just added this to my list.

Regards,
Dave

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Front: "Pool Is A Beautiful Game Played By Ugly People"

Back: "Efren, You Got The 8"

I want this in my size black...

Last edited:

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

Here's a video introduction:

Dave
FYI, here are some new designs:

Pool Shark:

mockup-587ab80d.jpg

Pool Ball Art:

mockup-7e79386c.jpg

Skull Rack:

mockup-8eb909c5.jpg

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

Dave

Pool Hall Degree:

mockup-af1a0251.jpg

Mental Game Commandments:

mockup-c4d61ec5.jpg

Happy POOL HALL-idays:

mockup-f60844e1.jpg

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey dave, I like the direction you've taken with the new designs
they're less of the usual, more of an artistic/creative thing
nice progression..excited to see what continues to result

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
hey dave, I like the direction you've taken with the new designs
they're less of the usual, more of an artistic/creative thing
nice progression..excited to see what continues to result
Thanks for the feedback.

I have two more in the works that should be ready in a few days. I'll post them here when they are ready. I suspect they will be the most popular choices of all the designs, but I'll be curious to see what people think (and what they buy, because that's true proof of what they like).

Regards,
Dave

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member

Dave

GOAT Hero:

mockup-9b4eff13.jpg

Beautiful Game, Ugly People:

mockup-0009f8f5.jpg

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

GOAT Hero:

mockup-9b4eff13.jpg

Beautiful Game, Ugly People:

mockup-0009f8f5.jpg

I like your website, very well laid out. I supported you by buying a Christmas tree, pink shirt for my wife. She likes to start planning for XMas in September! It's a Filipino thing. :)