Rip-off Report on Glen, The Real King Cobra "UPDATE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highroller54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys,

This is an update after another 6 weeks and still Glen has not returned my property.

See the original thread with the same title for whats going on! The original thread has been closed.

Back in May Glenn did return my money I paid him to calibrate my rails. He stated he would ship them back to me untouched. Well I waiting 5 weeks before contacting him and when I did he gave me a BS story about how I should have my rails by now, and then admitted he had my pocket castings in the back of his truck. Well if my rails where shipped why wasn't my castings, because none of it has been shipped. So since Feb 2013 I have been sitting here with no table. What a bunch of BS GLENN!!!

When I contacted Glen last week I gave him the opertunity to make things right! I had filed a law suit with a lawyer against him and Diamond for the return of my property and damages. I have the lawyer on retainer and have the papers drawn up and gave Glen the chance to avoid any legal issues. I had all of Glen's BS I want and explained to him that either he give me $500.00 for the table or I was going through with the lawsuit. Glen would get the remaining parts of the table and I would get back what I have in it, which with all the BS is allot more than 5 bills. I gave Glen a week to do something and shure as s**t nothing happened. So I guess I'm down to the point of turning the lawyer loose on him and Diamond. Sorry to all you guys that think Glen is GOD but he has really screwed the S**T out of me and I'm not going to take it sitting down!

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I want my money or some butt, plain and simple!

Thanks for allowing the rant!

Totally Pissed Off!

Tony

Last edited:

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll set the over/under at 200 posts. This is going to be another titillating AZ thread.

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
In my experience, Glen is an honest person.

And FWIW, Glen is not an employee of Diamond so naming Diamond in your suit is a waste of time (based on what I know about Glen and Diamond's relationship).

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck I hope this gets resolved soon its a shame it went on this long. Glen maybe a good mech but his customer service is the bottom of the barrell.

Highroller54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MY Lawyer suggested this because my Rails are at the Diamond factory.

In my experience, Glen is an honest person.

And FWIW, Glen is not an employee of Diamond so naming Diamond in your suit is a waste of time (based on what I know about Glen and Diamond's relationship).

TommyLee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems your lawyer is getting a wee bit carried away, did you call diamond to see if they could tell glen to get them out so they aren't named in the suit? I really don't see how diamond should be involved just my opinion nothing more nothing less

44Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That seems odd because Diamond has really nothing to do with it. They didn't put the rails there. Hell, chances are they don't know anything about your rails.

Have you tried calling Diamond to see if they know where your rails are or could find them?

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
Guys,

This is an update after another 6 weeks and still Glen has not returned my property.

See the original thread with the same title for whats going on! The original thread has been closed.

Back in May Glenn did return my money I paid him to calibrate my rails. He stated he would ship them back to me untouched. Well I waiting 5 weeks before contacting him and when I did he gave me a BS story about how I should have my rails by now, and then admitted he had my pocket castings in the back of his truck. Well if my rails where shipped why wasn't my castings, because none of it has been shipped. So since Feb 2013 I have been sitting here with no table. What a bunch of BS GLENN!!!

When I contacted Glen last week I gave him the opertunity to make things right! I had filed a law suit with a lawyer against him and Diamond for the return of my property and damages. I have the lawyer on retainer and have the papers drawn up and gave Glen the chance to avoid any legal issues. I had all of Glen's BS I want and explained to him that either he give me $500.00 for the table or I was going through with the lawsuit. Glen would get the remaining parts of the table and I would get back what I have in it, which with all the BS is allot more than 5 bills. I gave Glen a week to do something and shure as s**t nothing happened. So I guess I'm down to the point of turning the lawyer loose on him and Diamond. Sorry to all you guys that think Glen is GOD but he has really screwed the S**T out of me and I'm not going to take it sitting down!

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I want my money or some butt, plain and simple!

Thanks for allowing the rant!

Totally Pissed Off!

Tony

I don't blame you at all........do whatever you need to obtain justice.

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
In order to receive a judgment there must be damages- if rails are returned there are even less in damages here. I suspect naming diamond may expedite the op in getting his rails sooner without a court appearance. A lot easier to put a hammer down on Glen than show up in court, even to file a motion for dismissal. Just my guess.

Dave_C

Registered
Highroller, you MIGHT want to point out your rant threads here on AZ to your attorney and see if he remains involved. Awfully close to libel here guy. I have zero interest other than the entertaining threads, but if you honestly file suit, you have to have all bases covered and these threads in a public forum can be pretty costly. Just saying...

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In order to receive a judgment there must be damages- if rails are returned there are even less in damages here. I suspect naming diamond may expedite the op in getting his rails sooner without a court appearance. A lot easier to put a hammer down on Glen than show up in court, even to file a motion for dismissal. Just my guess.

Agreed.

Ken

mmwtdh

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Highroller, you MIGHT want to point out your rant threads here on AZ to your attorney and see if he remains involved. Awfully close to libel here guy. I have zero interest other than the entertaining threads, but if you honestly file suit, you have to have all bases covered and these threads in a public forum can be pretty costly. Just saying...

BS, "the truth is the best defense against libel".........

JC

Coos Cues
Seems your lawyer is getting a wee bit carried away, did you call diamond to see if they could tell glen to get them out so they aren't named in the suit? I really don't see how diamond should be involved just my opinion nothing more nothing less

Diamond and Glen are cut from the same customer service cloth so if Diamond isn't involved they should be. It fits their MO to the tee.

JC

tommyceilings

The Netherland Nihilator
Silver Member
Hello HighRoller ROFLMAO ROFL

Is your attorney named Puff Themagic Dragon?

How did you go about serving Glen, surely your Attorney Puff, didn't tell you that posting to AZ was considered acceptable service. And NO attorney would tell you to make a post on a forum, in fact good attorneys would recommend against it.

But, hey you're a Highroller

Status
Not open for further replies.