My custom case. None other like it.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB may have some competition here.

We'll call this"Minimalist".

I am aware of window cues...is this a window case?

Is this a UV blocking material?

Interestingly, you can accommodate different length cues by simply rolling the end to different lengths. I don't think any case designer has achieved this feature.

:thumbup:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure that you would at least get played walking into a pool room with that thing! Until of course that they find out that you're some kind of a savant on the pool table....LOL.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I really hate to break this to you, but I've seen someone walk into the pool hall with a case just like this

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Figured I would post a pic of my custom case. Zip tie shoulder strap. Sock wrapped in duck tape for a shoulder pad. Has a lock at the top that is a lock out tag out lock in Spanish. Even has a zip lock bag attached to the front to hold accessories. It was actually a functional case that I carried to the pool room for a few weeks before my "real" case arrived. They laughed every time they saw it. Had some fun with it. Enjoy the pic my friends! Lol.

6f62758bbbcc517be9b0fdfe713e1f2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramp up production. I can envision road players lining up to buy one. Who couldn't get a game in a strange pool room if he walked in carrying that "case"?