Reload this Page 2 new afbw boars & 1 set caps
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
2 new afbw boars & 1 set caps
Old
  (#1)
RADAR
AzB Silver Member
RADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

2 new afbw boars & 1 set caps - 05-04-2016, 01:24 PM

new thread for sale.

Last edited by RADAR; 08-27-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Old
  (#2)
RADAR
AzB Silver Member
RADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond reputeRADAR has a reputation beyond repute

05-06-2016, 03:19 PM

new thread guys!

Last edited by RADAR; 08-27-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Old
  (#3)
CJH
AzB Silver Member
CJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond repute

05-06-2016, 07:09 PM

I bought the other (3rd) African Blackwood BB Radar had for sale. The cue was delivered in brand new, pristine condition as advertised. Best packaging for overnight shipping I have seen. These cues hit like no other and are much more stunning in person. The buyers of these incredible cues will not be dissapointed!

Old
  (#4)
Big-Tattoo
I'm back
Big-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond reputeBig-Tattoo has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2016, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJH View Post
I bought the other (3rd) African Blackwood BB Radar had for sale. The cue was delivered in brand new, pristine condition as advertised. Best packaging for overnight shipping I have seen. These cues hit like no other and are much more stunning in person. The buyers of these incredible cues will not be dissapointed!
I believe as yours was my choice too with the ivory joint,don't like steel joints.

Name: Ralf- the Man in the Middle with his lovely Thai Girls

Old
  (#5)
RADAR
AzB Silver Member

Thumbs up 05-11-2016, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-tattoo View Post
i believe as yours was my choice too with the ivory joint,don't like steel joints.
these cues play ability are best with ss joints! Were tested last summer & was in fact confirmed by black boar!

Old
  (#6)
CJH
AzB Silver Member
CJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond reputeCJH has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2016, 04:35 PM

That is correct. I spoke to Tony @ Black Boar and he said these African Blackwoods are the best playing cues he has ever made. They were designed for and perform best with a SS joint and ferrule-less shaft. Now the ivory over SS looks real good but the cue is best with SS.

Last edited by CJH; 05-11-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Old
  (#7)
greyghost
exile
greyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond reputegreyghost has a reputation beyond repute

05-11-2016, 09:00 PM

Quote:
That is correct. I spoke to Tony @ Black Boar and he said these African Blackwoods are the best playing cues he has ever made. They were designed for and perform best with a SS joint and ferrule-less shaft. Now the ivory over SS looks real good but the cue is best with SS.
ferruleless shafts are my fav and been doing them for years now.....how cues originally were to begin with actually.....many many many many moon ago lol

been breaking with one of my butterflies with a ferruleless shaft for over a year....not a thing wrong with it, and i can rock a rack if you get my drift.

Old
  (#8)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

05-15-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Just wondering how Tony knows that

Old
  (#9)
CJH
AzB Silver Member

05-15-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one stroke View Post
Just wondering how Tony knows that

According to Tony, during a very long and detailed discussion about these cues, he set out to make them the best players he ever made. In doing so, countless hours of R&D and physics study and analysis were put forth. Along the way, Tony had pro players in his shop providing feedback during the development process. When his "team" were all in agreement that this cue was the best player his shop has ever made, he started making them. He continues to improve wherever possible.

Old
  (#10)
CMB1
AzB Gold Member
CMB1 is on a distinguished road

05-17-2016, 07:28 PM

Yes, Tony does lots of R & D on his cues. Now he has even developed his own tip that goes on all his shaft.

Old
  (#11)
CJH
AzB Silver Member

05-19-2016, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMB1 View Post
Yes, Tony does lots of R & D on his cues. Now he has even developed his own tip that goes on all his shaft.
Modified Triangle tip. He sorts out the good tips from a batch of Triangles. Soaks them and peels off some layers...something like that.

Hard to believe Radar still has these cues. Under retail prices for these incredible instruments. Obamas economy I guess....

Last edited by CJH; 05-19-2016 at 09:19 PM.

Old
  (#12)
Colonel
Living The Dream
Colonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond repute

05-27-2016, 04:21 PM

Quote:
According to Tony, during a very long and detailed discussion about these cues, he set out to make them the best players he ever made. In doing so, countless hours of R&D and physics study and analysis were put forth. Along the way, Tony had pro players in his shop providing feedback during the development process. When his "team" were all in agreement that this cue was the best player his shop has ever made, he started making them. He continues to improve wherever possible.

How many of these pro players that gave feedback on this R&D play with them?

Kentucky Fried Lock of the World Famous Lock Society

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom... You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough"
-William Blake

Old
  (#13)
CJH
AzB Silver Member

05-27-2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
How many of these pro players that gave feedback on this R&D play with them?
That would be a good question that you could ask Tony.

Old
  (#14)
Colonel
Living The Dream
Colonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond reputeColonel has a reputation beyond repute

05-28-2016, 12:37 AM

Quote:
That would be a good question that you could ask Tony.

I already know the answer.

Kentucky Fried Lock of the World Famous Lock Society

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom... You never know what is enough until you know what is more than enough"
-William Blake

Old
  (#15)
rigmaster
my puppy is on the left!
rigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

05-28-2016, 01:35 AM

These are beauties especially the one with ringwork! I have 3 and they do play well

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: