Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page US Open 9 Ball - Hey Brady Behrman
Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#61)
scttybee
AzB Silver Member
scttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

03-13-2018, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnschmidt View Post
I'm completely aware that Barry Behrman died. In fact, once I found that out we celebrated by going back to the open with the expectation that Pat Fleming would eliminate the Berhman insanity we found so repulsive from the tournament. Sadly, his family was still involved (to the detriment of the tournament) and that's why we haven't been back since.
no class sir,none.

Old
  (#62)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

03-13-2018, 05:51 AM

dnschmidt is not saying anything the majority of us are not thinking. And, he’s speaking from personal experience.

When Barry was alive, everyone the world over publicly complained about his production of the Open. Him dying does not magically transform his production.

Now you have his family back in charge. His son already has a track record of stiffing players. His daughter remains to be seen. And they are clearly interfering with Pat.

So while it might not be the nicest thing to talk poorly of the dead, it’s not classless, and it’s the truth, because we are talking about the running of the event itself.

Old
  (#63)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-13-2018, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
dnschmidt is not saying anything the majority of us are not thinking. And, heís speaking from personal experience.

When Barry was alive, everyone the world over publicly complained about his production of the Open. Him dying does not magically transform his production.

Now you have his family back in charge. His son already has a track record of stiffing players. His daughter remains to be seen. And they are clearly interfering with Pat.

So while it might not be the nicest thing to talk poorly of the dead, itís not classless, and itís the truth, because we are talking about the running of the event itself.

There were a lot of things that Barry got right! But his overt self glorification was not one of them. It's a shame if Brady tries to sustain that image.

http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars

Old
  (#64)
dnschmidt
AzB Silver Member
dnschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond reputednschmidt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-13-2018, 12:50 PM

So the son is stiffing players. What a major surprise that is. The acorn doesn't fall far from the oak now does it. If Barry was a charlatan when he was living what makes him a saint now that he's dead?

Barry was Barry, let's leave it at that. He was a person who gravely suffered from Small Man's Syndrome and never got over it. I stand by every word I've written. If somebody can prove me wrong I'll listen. Problem is, I'm not wrong.

Old
  (#65)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
03-13-2018, 01:32 PM

But you are wrong for focusing solely on the man's stumbles.

He did a lotta good for pool too. Why don't you clutch onto that as vehemently as you do your distaste?

Its just a game, man. some sticks and some balls.

Quote:
So the son is stiffing players. What a major surprise that is. The acorn doesn't fall far from the oak now does it. If Barry was a charlatan when he was living what makes him a saint now that he's dead?

Barry was Barry, let's leave it at that. He was a person who gravely suffered from Small Man's Syndrome and never got over it. I stand by every word I've written. If somebody can prove me wrong I'll listen. Problem is, I'm not wrong.

Old
  (#66)
scttybee
AzB Silver Member
scttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

03-13-2018, 06:41 PM

Quote:

the son has done nothing wrong yet.(regarding us open) you just come off as such an asshole

Old
  (#67)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
03-14-2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scttybee View Post
the son has done nothing wrong yet.(regarding us open) you just come off as such an asshole
But it is true that players were unpaid from an event sonny held.

Page 5 of 5 « First 345

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: