Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Jennifer "shot clock" Barretta
Page 6 of 11 « First 456 78 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
04-22-2018, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickin' Chicken View Post
as an aside, Jennifer Barretta would have little problem beating most, if not all of us, posting in this thread.

truth

best,
brian kc
No bet!!!!!!

Old
  (#77)
eihi
AzB Silver Member
eihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-22-2018, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury View Post
Someone on here once said and I loved it, I dont play with slow players nor do I associate with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I needed a signature, thanks

I dont play with slow players nor do I associate with them.
-Unknown

Old
  (#78)
9andout
Gunnin' for a 2 pack!!
9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute9andout has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxman View Post
Chezka Centeno from the Phillipines plays FAST. Female version of Shaw.

Top 7 for ladies on fargo(752), so she is very legit.
I wish dhe was at Expo!
Will definitely show wife her matches.

Quote:
as an aside, Jennifer Barretta would have little problem beating most, if not all of us, posting in this thread.

truth

best,
brian kc
Problem with that logic is you couldn't criticize most athletes.
I can't throw as good as any major leaguer. But if they have a 6.5 ERA I can sure say they stink.
Can't beat anybody on the UFC roster. But some of them really suck at their "profession".
I can't kick a 30 yd field goal.
The list goes on and on for 99% of the population.
Criticism of a Pro is perfectly fine. They put themselves out there.
If nobody cared then they wouldn't make squat. It's not rosy all the time.

Old
  (#79)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scttybee View Post
wow what kinda zero phukin jerk off goes on az billiards and says something like this? she beat you?
she beat your boyfriend? she earned her stripes the hard way while some asshole like you sits back and bashes her on the internet after the mods ban me for this post you guys will still be assholes

This is a pool forum to talk about pool stuff. That's what he did. Didn't call her a whore or insult her family. Didn't bash her in any way. Just observed quite correctly that watching her play is mind numbing.

I don't think you should be banned but you ought to take a deep breath and a break from posting.

JC

Old
  (#80)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranCrimi View Post
That's why it has to be done across the board, all the time.
And the only possible way to accomplish this without someone feeling they were being singled out and picked on is with a time clock. A clock doesn't lie to you but perceptions will.

JC

Old
  (#81)
tim913
AzB Silver Member
tim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:

truth

best,
brian kc
She would have a big problem beating a lot of us on this forum, I just watched a game of hers someone posted on here, and my wife plays better than that! I'm not trying to bash anyone but you really can't call her a professional unless the term just means getting paid for playing in a tournament, which most of us have.

Old
  (#82)
scttybee
AzB Silver Member
scttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

04-22-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
This is a pool forum to talk about pool stuff. That's what he did. Didn't call her a whore or insult her family. Didn't bash her in any way. Just observed quite correctly that watching her play is mind numbing.

I don't think you should be banned but you ought to take a deep breath and a break from posting.

JC
no he went out of his way to start a thread that he knew would get a rise out of some people. the problem with this forum is most of you suck the life out of everything you come in contact with... so it wasnt a passing comment (let me know when you figure out shes a friend) so i said hes a phuken loser.
as for your comment telling me to take a breath- i did... and i decided to tell you to eat a dick..

Old
  (#83)
scttybee
AzB Silver Member
scttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond reputescttybee has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim913 View Post
She would have a big problem beating a lot of us on this forum, I just watched a game of hers someone posted on here, and my wife plays better than that! I'm not trying to bash anyone but you really can't call her a professional unless the term just means getting paid for playing in a tournament, which most of us have.
bring her to ny skyline billiards

Old
  (#84)
scttybee
AzB Silver Member

04-22-2018, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9andout View Post
I'm quoting my wife. A woman btw Scotty.
"I used to like watching the women play it's all we saw at the Expo before.
But after watching the men for years, I can't even watch women anymore.
They are too slow. I like Fisher and Corr for nostalgic reasons. And Vivian is great.
But give me Shaw, Shane, or Earl any day."
you are confused- i dont care if you dont like watching her play.. I think it was superdik
move to start a thread by that title.. as i said in my original reply its an asshole move

Old
  (#85)
eihi
AzB Silver Member
eihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond reputeeihi has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 04:12 PM

-Unknown

Last edited by eihi; 04-22-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Old
  (#86)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 04:21 PM

Now were cookin

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#87)
eihi
AzB Silver Member

04-22-2018, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim913 View Post
I never seen your wife play but I got 50$ that says she beats Shanelle Loraine

-Unknown

Old
  (#88)
tim913
AzB Silver Member
tim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond reputetim913 has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eihi View Post
I never seen your wife play but I got 50$ that says she beats Shanelle Loraine
Don't know who Shanelle is

Old
  (#89)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

04-22-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
you are confused- i dont care if you dont like watching her play.. I think it was superdik
move to start a thread by that title.. as i said in my original reply its an asshole move
Thats it...you scared me...if I want to post on this subject of speed of play....
....Ill got back to the One pocket is so slow thread...

Actually, I will say this about Jennifer....shes pretty and smart...lots of options in life...
...so Im glad she is hooked to this game like a lot of us....
...she enhances the pool world.

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#90)
tim913
AzB Silver Member

04-22-2018, 04:38 PM

Quote:
bring her to ny skyline billiards
My wife couldn't hit the CB if you gave her 3 tries at it, that's the point.

Page 6 of 11 « First 456 78 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: