Silver Member

Attachments

• 99.JPG
    99.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 515

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I'll back anyone from the good ol' USofA, but darn it, I just like the heck out of Chris Melling. His affable table presence is second only to Alex Pagulayan's...and I think pool needs more players like them (and Keith, of course).

Maniac

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I thought Tyler played some serious pool at Mosconi Cup! Please give the young man a chance! The next generation of pool is here and he is a fine player. Good luck Tyler, I hope you get the votes!

Trent from Toledo

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I'll back anyone from the good ol' USofA, but darn it, I just like the heck out of Chris Melling. His affable table presence is second only to Alex Pagulayan's...and I think pool needs more players like them (and Keith, of course).

Maniac

I was thinking the same thing about Melling.
Jason

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jen, you got my vote and thank you for posting this. I never would have known otherwise.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Melling's accomplishments over the past year far, far exceed those of Styer.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all who voted! Not sure if he has a chance, but there's still time to vote. The cutoff for the vote is a 7 a.m., East Coast USA time.

Attachments

• time-to-vote-deomocracy-election-clock-words-3d-animation_h4kyiunw__F0014.jpg
    time-to-vote-deomocracy-election-clock-words-3d-animation_h4kyiunw__F0014.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 309

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jen, you got my vote and thank you for posting this. I never would have known otherwise.

Same here. I found out, believe it or not, from a post that Johan Ruijsink, the Team USA Coach, made yesterday on FB.

Matchroom needs to hire a publicist, I'm thinking, but social media works too.

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's 7:16am Eastern, and my vote was just submitted. Maybe the daylight savings time allows votes until 8am?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did they invite Earl out of hope there will be a fun-to-watch meltdown? He's still got a little gas in the tank. Let's just hope he doesn't use it for starting a colossal dumpster fire. That's one strong field of talent.