wibo

Registered
I received and tested PrimeM-Shaft 12.5 mm 30" two weeks ago (as best I can). The pivot point is 13.5" and the deflection is 1.25".

now I have to correct my Deflectiontest here:
I have the 5.1 Shaft 11.7mm 30" and the PrimeM Shaft 12.5mm 30" tested directly behind each other and exactly at the transition of the strip on a striped ball with Speed 3.5
Both shafts have 2" Deflection.

Last edited:

ForestPool

Registered
I received and tested PrimeM-Shaft 12.0 mm two weeks ago (as best I can). The pivot point is 13.5" and the deflection is 1.25".

Was the Prime-M delivered? Congratulations!:D
I haven't received a notice of shipment(Prime-M orderd 10/2018) yet.

Can you please tested pivot point and deflection of Revo too?

wibo

Registered
Was the Prime-M delivered? Congratulations!:D
I haven't received a notice of shipment(Prime-M orderd 10/2018) yet.

Can you please tested pivot point and deflection of Revo too?

sorry, missed me, my PrimeM is 12.5mm and 30 ". I don't have a Revo to test, but Dr. Dave has already done that.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Review Added for Thresh

One of my customers Matt Jaske know as Thresh here on AZB asked me to post his review of the Becue Prime M 29 inch UniLoc shaft. The delay was due to me being in Indiana and him in Illinois. Glad to have another happy customer.

"Received. That's one day shipping!

Played a few racks. Can spin the cue ball as much as you want with zero adjustment for squirt. Just point and shoot with any crazy spin you want.

100% worth it.

For some reason I can't post on AZ Billiards. Please post this as an official review on AZ Billiards.

Account name: Thresh"

Last edited:

azklaney

After owning and reselling several carbon fiber shafts, I found the BeCue Prime 12.0 to be the perfect shaft for me. Second place is the Revo 12.4 which I may be selling in the near future. (The 12.9 Revo that came with my P3 was a broomstick and was traded out for a 12.4 within a month or less.)

The main advantage to me of the BeCue Prime over the Revo is the Pro Taper. Didn't realize how much a difference the taper meant until I took my retired Jacoby Edge overseas with me because I didn't want to travel with the Revo. Looking back, I believe a lot of the time I spent "getting adjusted" to the Revo was actually spent trying to adjust to the change in taper. I'm shooting better than ever. It's like having my old cue back - but its now on steroids.

I've also owned and used a Cuetec, a Jacoby Black, and borrowed a Meucci carbon fiber a few times. All of these shafts seemed "light" compared to the Revo and BeCue. A light shaft translates into what I call a "butt heavy" cue. I like a forward weighted cue and both the Revo and BeCue shafts weigh about 1/2 ounce more than a wooden shaft. I've kept the Revo 12.4 while the others came and then were sold. I've been using the Becue for several months now and its time to finally say GOODBYE to my Revo.

If you like a pro taper and a forward weighted cue, give the BeCue a try. In ten years of using different cues, it's the closest thing to perfection that I have found.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
What is that red bumper made out of? Can anyone post pictures of them? They look pretty cool

S.Vaskovskyi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering is it only me experiencing problems when trying to open becueofficial.com. No success for a long time already:scratchhead:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a new Becue Prime shaft supposedly arriving from Italy on Tuesday.

That will bring my number of Becue shafts to three. Two 12mm Primes and an 11.8mm 5.1 shaft.

Paired with the Becue butt, these shafts play amazingly well. I have only tried one on a regular butt once on my friends setup, so I can't really make a comparison of how they play. However, I do know that I liked the feel of the "hit" on mine better, with the carbon fiber butt.

I, too, prefer the shaft taper of the Becue to that of the REVO. Nothing agaisnt the REVO...just my preference.

The customer service at Becue can't be beat. I have communicated with them and dealt with them on several occasions and they will bend over backwards to please you.

If Ricky ever comes to your town with his cues to display and try, don't pass up the chance.

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a new Becue Prime shaft supposedly arriving from Italy on Tuesday.

That will bring my number of Becue shafts to three. Two 12mm Primes and an 11.8mm 5.1 shaft.

Paired with the Becue butt, these shafts play amazingly well. I have only tried one on a regular butt once on my friends setup, so I can't really make a comparison of how they play. However, I do know that I liked the feel of the "hit" on mine better, with the carbon fiber butt.

I, too, prefer the shaft taper of the Becue to that of the REVO. Nothing agaisnt the REVO...just my preference.

The customer service at Becue can't be beat. I have communicated with them and dealt with them on several occasions and they will bend over backwards to please you.

If Ricky ever comes to your town with his cues to display and try, don't pass up the chance.

Customer service of Becue is OUTSTANDING, especially Alessandro, you will not find a better man to deal with.

And their shafts are on pair with the service :thumbup:

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Customer service of Becue is OUTSTANDING, especially Alessandro, you will not find a better man to deal with.

And their shafts are on pair with the service :thumbup:

Yes, Alessandro has been super kind to me and, in the US, Ricky Bryant is a pleasure to deal with, too.

I just checked my tracking number and my shaft is on island, but DHL is closed on weekends. I put in a request online to pick it up at their office near where I work. Hopefully, I can get it on Monday.