Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Rubber tires - a dirty business
Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-30-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
My good man.
I am a libertarian.
Damn!

No more greenies for you.

Old
  (#77)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortBusRuss View Post
This is basically the stupidest sentence in this thread.

I SPECIFICALLY wrote an detailed example of how "getting the lawyers, the insurance companies and the govt out from between you and the doctor" is EXACTLY what I want to happen, and how it would reinstate true capitalism in the healthcare market.. Look above you... it's right there, in broad daylight..

You are so busy hunting and pecking for any little thing that irritates you, and then you immediately respond, that you are too self-absorbed to actually READ everything and think about it.

A bunch of buffoons in this thread don't seem to be able to get the point that I AM NOT against capitalism itself. I am against how capitalism has been corrupted in certain sectors of the economy. And feel we should discuss it, instead of constant bickering.

You people are the first ones to criticize Congress for not being able to get along enough to get anything done. But they are a reflection of you. I am trying to bring attention to the fact that medical care in America IS broke. Getting a $25,000.00 bill for an antibiotic drip and a few x-rays, and the fact that this is NOT a rare event, proves that.

But I try to discuss what's broken, and how we might fix it, and all the conservatives in this thread seem to think the medical system in America is just fine.

Here's a a clue for the clueless: If you continue to take this stance, eventually... People are going to get sick of being abused by the system, and the pendulumn will swing FAR in the other direction. And THAT's how you get a REAL totalitarian government.
great post Russ!! LMAO

the only post of yours that I was responding to was the one I quoted in my response... duh

so the stupidest sentence in the whole thread is the one that agrees with some other post of yours? OK.. that makes as much sense as the rest of your post attacking everyone/everything

you are all over the board and have become a waste of time... sadly, as it is a good discussion topic

Old
  (#78)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

11-01-2019, 04:57 AM

So you are for and against capitalism.....hmmmm.

The issue isn’t capitalism, but people. It is people that do the corrupting, not the system of capitalism.

Suing for malpractice is not capitalism.

There is a difference in medical care and the cost of medical care. My wife received excellence medical care, and without insurance from a insurance company would have been really, really costly.

So you want insurance companies out of the medical field in order to supposedly lower medical costs?

You want unregulated medicines to be used in order to supposedly support lower medical cost?

You want lawyers not to to take on malpractice suits in order to supposedly support lower medical cost?

Is this what you want.....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypi.../#5d7f8f5d3e7d

Last edited by duckie; 11-01-2019 at 05:11 AM.

Old
  (#79)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 08:44 AM

Iíve come to believe those wanting a discussion really mean let me say anything I want and you just agree.

No answers........guess a discussion wasnít really wanted.

Old
  (#80)
mr5994
AzB Silver Member
mr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond reputemr5994 has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
Iíve come to believe those wanting a discussion really mean let me say anything I want and you just agree.

No answers........guess a discussion wasnít really wanted.
Just like in real life, there is nothing more mind numbing than getting a lecture on someone's liberal viewpoint

......but it is fun to frustrate them with logic and facts

Old
  (#81)
book collector
AzB Silver Member
book collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond reputebook collector has a reputation beyond repute

11-07-2019, 10:03 PM

Here in ohio they charge about 6 dollars a tire to take it to a recycler , that is about triple what most hillbillys will pay to recycle one instead of killing the environment, so the majority end up along a road in a ditch or some farmers field and cause bigger problems.
Not a lot of people have experience with this scenario but it is all over the US
in the past, they used to pay people who had dump sites or scrap yards or even just an empty field 50 cents a tire to dispose of them , which usually meant throw them in an ever growing pile.
Now a lot of cities want them cleaned up, and it will cost more than the entire property is worth to get rid of them , so the owners just tell them , you can levy fines on me all you want , but I am afraid that will make someone mad and they will set the whole pile of millions of tires on fire and it should last quite a while and make enough smoke that everybody downwind for 20 miles will have to move out.

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: