Old
  (#406)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-11-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
I’ll be riding today, temps will be in the low to upper 70’s, maybe a 80 here and there.

In 30 minutes from home, I’ll be on a twisty road through the redwoods with autumn leaves lining the sides on the roads.

The freshness of the forest air is intoxicating. You just want to breathe. Over at the coast, I’ll ride down to Pigeon Point lighthouse and sit on a bench that is 25 feet from the ocean, watching the waves gently break and fill the tide pools.

I’ll hit my hit twisty road......not a race track in the world has the type of curves, elevation changes this road has.

Oh.....within three hours from home are three great tracks I’ve been on......Sears Point.....now called Sonoma Raceway......then Laguna Seca with the world famous corkscrew.......and my favorite......Thunderhill raceway. A beauty of a track that can be a 3 or 5 mile track.

Hard to find the equivalent of this anywhere else in the country.
Cali is Rolls Royce real estate.

Old
  (#407)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 08:13 AM

Almost 80,000 California Retirees Receive Over $100,000 In Pension Pay

by Tyler Durden Wed, 11/06/2019 - 19:20

Via Transparent California blog,

The number of California retirees collecting a public pension of $100,000 or more hit an all-time high of 79,235 last year, up 85 percent since 2013.

That’s according to an analysis of 2018 pension payout data posted on Transparent California — the state’s largest public pay and pension database.

Those receiving pension payouts of at least $100,000 accounted for nearly 20 percent of the $51.7 billion total payments made last year, which is also an all-time high, according to the data.

“The only reason public pensions are an issue of public concern is because of the costs they impose on taxpayers,” explained Transparent California Executive Director Robert Fellner.

“The data show that one out of every five dollars paid out by California’s public pension funds last year went to someone who is drawing an annual pension of at least $100,000,” Fellner said.

Data from the US Census Bureau reveals a similar explosion in taxpayer costs, which hit an all-time high of $39.3 billion last year, more than double the amount spent in 2013.

“Guaranteed, lifetime annual pensions of over $100,000 are quite expensive, as the soaring cost to taxpayers in recent years makes quite clear,” Fellner concluded.

The number of retirees receiving annualized pensions of at least $100,000 at the Kern County pension fund increased 21 percent from 2017 to 2018, the biggest year-over-year increase of any pension fund statewide, as shown in the below table:

Nearly half of all California cities face a “high risk” of fiscal distress due to rising pension costs, according to a recent analysis from the California State Auditor.

“Rising pension costs will force working class Californians to pay higher taxes, while receiving fewer public services,” Fellner explained.

To see a complete list of the more than 1.2 million pension checks issued last year, please click here. To view the data by individual pension fund, please click here.

An American nightmare....
Old
  (#408)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

An American nightmare.... - 11-12-2019, 08:45 PM

Code Brown: California Poo Situation Upgraded To 'Hot Diarrhea' Attacks; Urinating In Public OK

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cod...ting-public-ok

"I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes."

Nov 12, 2019 10:05 PM

Old
  (#409)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

11-13-2019, 02:24 AM

I read this and there is no hope for this country......it’s not the criminals fault now, but the criminal justice system to blame.

https://www.chesaboudin.com/about

“This experience caused Chesa to dedicate his career to making our country safer by reforming our criminal justice system”

This lady just needs some restorative justice and all will be fine.......

Buy more ammo.......

Old
  (#410)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-13-2019, 05:58 AM

Liberals throwing feces?

Anybody surprised?

Their ideology brings out the best nature in people.

Pretty soon people will be climbing back up into the trees as the devolution continues.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#411)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

11-13-2019, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Code Brown: California Poo Situation Upgraded To 'Hot Diarrhea' Attacks; Urinating In Public OK

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/cod...ting-public-ok

"I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes."

Nov 12, 2019 10:05 PM
That happened right on Hollywood Blvd..

Old
  (#412)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

12-01-2019, 06:31 AM

Schwab Abandons High-Tax San Francisco For New $100 Million Mega-HQ In Dallas

"...the costs of doing business here are so much higher than some other place."

Nov 30, 2019 10:00 PM

Old
  (#413)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

12-01-2019, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Schwab Abandons High-Tax San Francisco For New $100 Million Mega-HQ In Dallas

"...the costs of doing business here are so much higher than some other place."

Nov 30, 2019 10:00 PM
But but but...

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Page 28 of 28 « First 18262728

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: