Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing
Page 8 of 23 « First 678 91018 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#106)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-16-2019, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
You have to be a superuser..

You're just super...or a user.

Tbd.
Just why are you letting the muggles know about that?

And I would like to congratulate LF on his restraint.

xradarx 12
JazzyJeff87 8
logical 8
couldnthinkof01 5
BeiberLvr 5
Cardigan Kid 4
one stroke 4
arnaldo 4
Black-Balled 4
jimmyg 3
Shuddy 3
Bob Jewett 3
jay helfert 3
DecentShot 3
Joe_Jaguar 2
lfigueroa 2
TX Poolnut 2
Cuebuddy 2
Johnny Rosato 2
Texas Carom Club 2

Old
  (#107)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
how did you do that black balled? I never knew there was that functionality. I just tried to find it and could not.
Name:  click here.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  14.2 KB

Old
  (#108)
iusedtoberich
AzB Silver Member

iusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond reputeiusedtoberich has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1470

11-16-2019, 12:15 PM

Thank you. Is there a way to do it from within a thread? For example, I found the Mr 600 thread with a search, but once inside it, I don't see that button.

Old
  (#109)
DecentShot
AzB Silver Member
DecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond reputeDecentShot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-16-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post

xradarx 12
JazzyJeff87 8
logical 8
couldnthinkof01 5
BeiberLvr 5
Cardigan Kid 4
one stroke 4
arnaldo 4
Black-Balled 4
jimmyg 3
Shuddy 3
Bob Jewett 3
jay helfert 3
DecentShot 3
Joe_Jaguar 2
lfigueroa 2
TX Poolnut 2
Cuebuddy 2
Johnny Rosato 2
Texas Carom Club 2
Those are rookie numbers! We gotta pump those numbers up!

Lost Causes
Old
  (#110)
xradarx
AzB Silver Member
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Lost Causes - 11-16-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecentShot View Post
Losing more members to trolling everyday! Most participants don't want to face the never-ending verbal onslaught, for expressing their opinions, from some pc members. RichardHead(lookup) member's, constant derogatory name calling, referencing the entire forum membership is not a very good way to increase participation. U just have to be hardshelled and impervious to others ill will to continue to face the music.

Old
  (#111)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2019, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecentShot View Post
IM NUMBER 2!!!

Even with the same # of posts as logical I was put in 2nd. The algorithm must work on quality of content when it comes to ties in post counts. Of course I have now topped logical on quantity as well, but whos counting?

Id like to thank John Schmidt for running a bunch of balls, azhousepro for allowing me to post here unfettered, The Nemesis for all his stuff, and all that.

Old
  (#112)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2019, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iusedtoberich View Post
Is there a way to do it from within a thread?
Not that I've found.

If you don't want to leave the thread you could go to the forum index in a new browser tab...

pj
chgo

Old
  (#113)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

11-16-2019, 11:45 PM

I'm calling this meeting to order right now. BAM! That's the sound of the gavel coming down. As the chairperson of the John Schmidt Investigation Team it is my obligation and duty to see that justice is done. Do you all swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Okay, now we can continue. The chair calls the honorable Robert Jewett from California. You will have five minutes sir. Mr. Johnson, you're next!

One last thing before we start. I'd like to remind you that this is a Straight Pool thread. There can be no mention of 9-Ball, One Pocket or any other billiard game other than Straight Pool.

http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars

Last edited by jay helfert; 11-16-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Old
  (#114)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day

11-17-2019, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
As the chairperson of the John Schmidt Investigation Team it is my obligation and duty to see that justice is done. Do you all swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Okay, now we can continue. The chair calls the honorable Robert Jewett from California. You will have five minutes sir. Mr. Johnson, you're next!
I plead the fifth.

And assert executive privilege.

pj <- and diplomatic immunity
chgo

Old
  (#115)
Bob Jewett
Northern California

Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2019, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
I plead the fifth.

You can have the fifth. I'll take the magnum.

Old
  (#116)
Cuebuddy
Vege-table
Cuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond reputeCuebuddy has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I'm calling this meeting to order right now. BAM! That's the sound of the gavel coming down. As the chairperson of the John Schmidt Investigation Team it is my obligation and duty to see that justice is done. Do you all swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Okay, now we can continue. The chair calls the honorable Robert Jewett from California. You will have five minutes sir. Mr. Johnson, you're next!

One last thing before we start. I'd like to remind you that this is a Straight Pool thread. There can be no mention of 9-Ball, One Pocket or any other billiard game other than Straight Pool.
Can't help it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k

Cuebuddy

"I'm terrified every time you shoot"
Chisolm W

"14-1, 9 ball, 8 ball whats the difference....you put balls in holes."
Measureman

JSIT_chairman
Old
  (#117)
xradarx
AzB Silver Member
xradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond reputexradarx has a reputation beyond repute

JSIT_chairman - 11-17-2019, 09:46 AM

Quote:

Has JS been sworn to the truth and questioned, also? Did you use your 5-minutes? Now waiting to see the truth and the truth unedited video.

Last edited by xradarx; 11-17-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Old
  (#118)
JustPlay
AzB Silver Member
JustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond reputeJustPlay has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2837

11-17-2019, 01:12 PM

In a liberal / democratic court of law, no proof of an inncident is needed. Your word is good enough

Old
  (#119)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xradarx View Post
Has JS been sworn to the truth and questioned, also? Did you use your 5-minutes? Now waiting to see the truth and the truth unedited video.
You are out of order for being the only person on the face of the earth who would take this mock hearing literally.

Bailiff...please remove Mr. Harriman.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#120)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Jewett View Post

xradarx 12
JazzyJeff87 8
logical 8
couldnthinkof01 5
BeiberLvr 5
Cardigan Kid 4
one stroke 4
arnaldo 4
Black-Balled 4
jimmyg 3
Shuddy 3
Bob Jewett 3
jay helfert 3
DecentShot 3
Joe_Jaguar 2
lfigueroa 2
TX Poolnut 2
Cuebuddy 2
Johnny Rosato 2
Texas Carom Club 2

For moi, this whole thing has become something like a bad Netflix series you start watching and then, halfway through it, you stop and end up forgetting you even started watching it in the first place.

Lou Figueroa
but thank you
anywhos

Page 8 of 23 « First 678 91018 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: