Go Rispone for Governor
Old
  (#1)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Go Rispone for Governor - 11-16-2019, 03:45 PM

Of Louisiana!! Go man go!!

Old
  (#2)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tableroll View Post
Of Louisiana!! Go man go!!
Didn't know you were a Democratic Supporter. The Dems pulled it off again in the deep south.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#3)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-17-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
Didn't know you were a Democratic Supporter. The Dems pulled it off again in the deep south.
Pulled off what? He (Edwards) was the incumbent....and from folks I know down that way, pretty popular. I'm surprised the the R fared as well as he did.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#4)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
With a flat out DINO.

That guy would be destroyed by aoc and her progressive friends. You're seeing one of the last sane democrats win an office. They are a quickly becoming extinct.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#5)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

11-17-2019, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
With a flat out DINO.

That guy would be destroyed by aoc and her progressive friends. You're seeing one of the last sane democrats win an office. They are a quickly becoming extinct.
Actually, thanks to Trump, the blue wave continues. Sort of a backlash. Is the Senate next?

Old
  (#6)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation 11-17-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Actually, thanks to Trump, the blue wave continues. Sort of a backlash. Is the Senate next?
Are you really as delusional as you appear or are you just trolling?

I will predict, Senate stays Republican and the House flips to Republican in 2020.

That's gonna really sting. Can't wait to see all your faces this time.

Old
  (#7)
philly
AzB Silver Member

11-18-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Are you really as delusional as you appear or are you just trolling?

I will predict, Senate stays Republican and the House flips to Republican in 2020.

That's gonna really sting. Can't wait to see all your faces this time.
Trump went to Louisiana not once, not twice, but three times to stump for his Republican supporter and acolyte.
A pattern is emerging.
If Trump stumps for you, you are a goner.
Has he turned into the kiss of death?

Old
  (#8)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Trump went to Louisiana not once, not twice, but three times to stump for his Republican supporter and acolyte.
A pattern is emerging.
LOL.

So?
Still a long time till the national election.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#9)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member

11-18-2019, 08:43 AM

Quote:
A pattern is emerging.
Keep believing that. It gives you a blip of hope that 2020 won't be disastrous for the dems.

Go find out how incredibly bad PDT is out fundraising the dnc and dems. It's downright embarrassing.

Old
  (#10)
philly
AzB Silver Member

11-18-2019, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Keep believing that. It gives you a blip of hope that 2020 won't be disastrous for the dems.

Go find out how incredibly bad PDT is out fundraising the dnc and dems. It's downright embarrassing.
Then what is he so worried about?
He's going to wear out his little fingers on Twitter.

All that campaign money, asking a foreign leader to investigate a campaign opponent,
removing an Ambassador and not replacing that Ambassador for a month so he could send Sonderland, Perry, and Guilianni in to do their illegal deeds.

Doesn't sound like a confident man even with all of that money behind him.

Old
  (#11)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

11-18-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Then what is he so worried about?
He's going to wear out his little fingers on Twitter.

All that campaign money, asking a foreign leader to investigate a campaign opponent,
removing an Ambassador and not replacing that Ambassador for a month so he could send Sonderland, Perry, and Guilianni in to do their illegal deeds.

Doesn't sound like a confident man even with all of that money behind him.
There it is again.

The same old riff.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#12)
philly
AzB Silver Member

11-19-2019, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
There it is again.

The same old riff.
But exponential now.
Think these Trump Republicans want him to stump for them now?
When he does they drop like flies these days.
The shine is off the apple no matter how much you buff it.
It has the blight.

Old
  (#13)
Sev

11-19-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
But exponential now.
Think these Trump Republicans want him to stump for them now?
When he does they drop like flies these days.
The shine is off the apple no matter how much you buff it.
It has the blight.
LOL.

Right.

You are officially filling Robins shoes now are you?

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#14)
philly
AzB Silver Member

11-19-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
LOL.

Right.

You are officially filling Robins shoes now are you?
You're slowly losing steam.
I agree, it's tiresome.
I think you are waking up though, finally coming out of it.
Take a nap for a while. It will be over soon enough.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: