Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Quotes of the Day Thread.....
Page 3 of 413 123 451353103 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 100 votes, 4.92 average.
Old
  (#31)
abbassi
AzB Silver Member
abbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

10-20-2008, 09:17 PM

Congressman Charles Lindbergh stated following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act on December 23, 1913.

"The Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President signs this Bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized.......The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

Old
  (#32)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-21-2008, 06:22 AM

"I am not a crook"

Richard Nixon

Old
  (#33)
abbassi
AzB Silver Member
abbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond reputeabbassi has a reputation beyond repute

10-21-2008, 10:19 AM

" I don't mind a dictatorship, so long as I am the dictator"

G.W.Bush

Old
  (#34)
abbassi
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2008, 10:23 AM

"fool me once shame on me ahhh you, fool me twice and I am a fool? maybe, such as "
Was that Miss Carolina or G.W. Bush?

Old
  (#35)
abbassi
AzB Silver Member

10-21-2008, 10:38 AM

"Say Dick, what don't you invite Collin on that duck hunting expedition"

G.W.B.

Old
  (#36)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2008, 12:20 AM

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon."

Chris Rock

The Simpsons
Old
  (#37)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

The Simpsons - 10-22-2008, 05:22 AM

Bart Simpson
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You can't prove I did it.

Kent Brockman

Things aren't as happy as they used to be down here at the unemployment office. Joblessness is no longer just for philosophy majors. Useful people are starting to feel the pinch.

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Old
  (#38)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2008, 05:59 AM

Albert Jay Nock from his magisterial book, Our Enemy, The State:

"Everyone knows that the State claims and exercises [a] monopoly of crime ... and that it makes this monopoly as strict as it can. It forbids private murder, but itself organizes murder on a colossal scale. It punishes private theft, but itself lays unscrupulous hands on anything it wants, whether the property of citizen or of alien.... Of all the crimes that are committed for gain or revenge, there is not one that we have not seen it commit – murder, mayhem, arson, robbery, fraud, criminal collusion and connivance."

Old
  (#39)
abbassi
AzB Silver Member

10-22-2008, 05:59 PM

"The economy is strong"

Guess Who?

Old
  (#40)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

10-22-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbassi
"The economy is strong"

Guess Who?
Emperor Paulson, BS Bernanke, Bush, and every other politician, with the exception of Dr. Paul, and Senator Bunning. Every bank, homebuilder, mortgage company, retail, or financial CEO. Every one of a hundred different lying sacks of sh*t CNBC or FOX financial pundits, including Crackhead Kudlow, and Nutjob Cramer...... Can I please stop?

Am I right?

Jim

Old
  (#41)
Drew
Got a little dog in you?
Drew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond reputeDrew has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 650

10-22-2008, 06:40 PM

"Ladies and gentlemen for the first time ever, on CNBC, behold the majesty of...THE DECABOX!!!!!!!!!!! TEN PUNDITS!!!!!! TEN BOXES!!!!! I cannot believe we ever, in this society, got by with just eight."
-Jon Stewart-

LMAO

Best Daily Show episode ever!!

Last edited by Drew; 10-22-2008 at 06:44 PM.

Old
  (#42)
Jeff
AzB Silver Member
Jeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond reputeJeff has a reputation beyond repute

10-22-2008, 09:09 PM

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Ben Franklin

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism."
George Washington

Old
  (#43)
abbassi
AzB Silver Member

10-23-2008, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg
Emperor Paulson, BS Bernanke, Bush, and every other politician, with the exception of Dr. Paul, and Senator Bunning. Every bank, homebuilder, mortgage company, retail, or financial CEO. Every one of a hundred different lying sacks of sh*t CNBC or FOX financial pundits, including Crackhead Kudlow, and Nutjob Cramer...... Can I please stop?

Am I right?

Jim
Quite so, but you missed John Mccain. Alas.

Old
  (#44)
abbassi
AzB Silver Member

10-23-2008, 12:57 AM

" I am not George Buish "

G.W.Bush

Old
  (#45)
Scaramouche
AzB Silver Member
Scaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond reputeScaramouche has a reputation beyond repute

10-23-2008, 05:57 AM

Robert Vaughn - Bullitt
Integrity is what we sell the public.

Al Bundy -Married With Children
If I kill Griff I'll get life and I'll be out in a couple of weeks.

Diane Chambers - Cheers
One murder does not a murderer make.

Claudette Colbert - The Palm Beach Story
Don't you know that the greatest men in the world have told lies and let things be misunderstood if it was useful to them? Didn't you ever hear of a campaign promise?

Joan Allen - in The Contender
Principles only mean something if you stick by them when they are inconvenient.

Len Deighton - Mexico Set
In Mexico an air conditioner is called a politician because it makes a lot of noise but doesn't work very well.

Born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad

Page 3 of 413 123 451353103 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: