Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page "Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" - Europe, Can We Please Have One Of These?
Page 2 of 57 12 341252 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Old
  (#16)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-27-2010, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
Nope.......he's already effective

Many of us Brits have always been Eurosceptics. Even going back to the very early days when Uk first decided to become a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights, many of us could see the writing on the wall for our ability to make our own decisions for our own country. I personally saw that very clearly and remember ranting about it for years.

However, in the context of USA, unless Faraj is being compared to campaigners in favour of scrapping everything that is in any way "Federal" and championing the cause of each of the US states being totally independent, you guys are not really on the same political page as him

I was commenting on his style and logic. Weaving together facts and actions of others. His overall demeanor. Taking those national clods to the wood shed.

I am not linking him to any American, just his overall style and technique. You are correct, I see no one in America on the same political page. No the closest in the UN I see is John Bolton as former US ambassador to the United Nations.

It is one thing to say that someone is not in another persons league. It is quite different to say why.

I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative.

Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
Richard Feynman,The Feynman Lectures on Physics
Roger Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
Karl Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies, & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
Norman Davies, Europe: A History

“We’re America, B!tches,”

Old
  (#17)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2010, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post

(snip)I am not linking him to any American, just his overall style and technique. You are correct, I see no one in America on the same political page. (snip).
Here's a guy who is PISSED about such things.

Take 5 minutes and see this guy get angry...something he rarely does...and tells it like it is.

Warning: for the honest thinkers only, all others tune into CBS evening new with Katie Couric.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#18)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2010, 07:42 AM

Quote:
What I have for Grayson is not outrage. It would be outrage if he could connect the dots. No what I have is sadness. Sadness that someone with out any sense of decency could ascend the political ladder as he did. He was a disgrace to his country. With his emotion and ranting, perhaps he could be a HS assistant football coach. Or perhaps Ambassador to England.
Although the credibility of the Fed has been questioned for years in some quarters, the first major crack in the wall took place in May, 2009, when Elizabeth Coleman, inspector general of the Federal Reserve, was directly and repeatedly questioned about the Fed’s actions by Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.). Coleman’s inability to articulate any kind of explanation to Grayson’s persistent probing has been viewed more than a million times on YouTube and ended with Grayson’s acid conclusion: “I am shocked to find out that nobody at the Federal Reserve is keeping track of anything!”
From this article.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#19)
Bigjohn
Support Our Troops!
Bigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigjohn has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3600

11-27-2010, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
I would move down here now if I were you
before the nation of Texas seals its' border.

I'm glad I got down here while there is still time.

Any state with enough balls to have Ron Paul in Congress,
and Alex Jones broadcasting live (from Austin) is the place for me.

Even though the IRS airplane bomber had the right idea,
but went for the wrong target, he still had the balls to carry
out his convictions.

That's Texas.
Yes... with methamphetamines you can be dumber than a bag of hammers... but sit on your Cujones.

Old
  (#20)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-27-2010, 07:57 AM

Quote:
I was commenting on his style and logic.
......and in my first sentence I was merely ribbing about your mistaken use of 'imminently' when you appeared to actually mean 'eminently', two words with entirely different meanings

Everything after the first sentence was intended as a response to others in the thread, not to what you had posted. I should have made that clearer.

Mike

Last edited by memikey; 11-27-2010 at 07:59 AM.

Old
  (#21)
pooltchr
Prof. Billiard Instructor
pooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2010, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpool View Post
I would move to Texas if they would have me. JMO
The South will rise again!

Steve

Steve Jennings
PBIA Master Instructor

www.playbetterbilliards.com

Old
  (#22)
gbru
AzB Silver Member
gbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond reputegbru has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-27-2010, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
Here's a guy who is PISSED about such things.

Take 5 minutes and see this guy get angry...something he rarely does...and tells it like it is.

Warning: for the honest thinkers only, all others tune into CBS evening new with Katie Couric.

Jeff Livingston

Good speech....

He doesn't do it for the politics but rather because he believes it.....
Unlike some of the political diehards who are pretending to be upset because they want to score more points against Obama....

Ron Paul always speaks from his heart.

How could you not like him.

Except every now and then I disagree with him but I can usually live with it.....usually....

gbru

Old
  (#23)
Sheldon
dontneednostinkintitle
Sheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond reputeSheldon has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2010, 01:57 PM

This guy's got some fire.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_GRkMZJn4

Don't Waive Your Rights With Your Flags ~ Sage Francis

Too bad that no one is listening
Old
  (#24)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Unhappy Too bad that no one is listening - 12-01-2010, 08:28 PM

Nigel Farage: Europe Is Becoming An Orwelian Police State, Ruled By Unelectable Madmen, Which May Soon Be Overrun With Violence

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/01/2010 19:43 -0500

Nigel Farage made waves recently when he told the Europarliament the truth about the sad fate of the euro experiment. Obviously, it was not taken too lightly by the career politicians who, just like our own, have made it their life mission to lead a failed economic experiment to its sad end, no matter the social cost and public suffering. Today, Farage made a repeat appearance on King World News continuing with his warning that the one most likely outcome of Europe continuing on its autopilot course will be one the culminates with "violence and extremism." To wit: “Nobody dares to admit that they got this whole thing wrong...Once people realize that who they vote for in general elections has become no more than a charade, then if they want to change things, all they are left with is civil disobedience and violence, and we’re beginning to see this already. In Greece we are seeing small terrorist style attacks that are taking place on EU buildings that are taking place against EU officials...So what happens if you rob people of their rights is they will turn to violence and they will turn to extremism, and that is why I believe these people to be so dangerous."

And some other choice quotes:

•"Increasingly people see the EU flag as a sign of imperialism. A modern form of imperialism."

•"Europe may well surive this time around, but a man named Norman Lamont, said if they surive this crisis, they won't survive the next crisis, because they are being held in contempt by the public.

•"This whole project, this whole dream, this whole modern marxism, has been imposed upon the people of Europe, without their view being sought, and in the case of France and the Netherlands, when they did give their opinion, they simply ignored them and continued"

•"We are almost at that junction where unless we can persuade these politicians to give us free and fair referendums so that we can decide our future, then we are heading, I am afraid, for some very, very dark days in Europe."

•The EU is the "abolition of democracy, and in my opinion it is turning our backs on what all those that went before us did in two devastating world wars, because they fought and died so that we the peoples of Europe could be free people, free from tyrrany, and living in democracy."

•"Complete madness has overcome the European Union: on the broader point there are those here who do see the European project a staging post to one world government"

Full must hear interview with Nigel Farage where he discusses the encroachment of the European police state, and much more, can be found here. http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingwor...el_Farage.html

Old
  (#25)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

12-01-2010, 08:34 PM

I heard there was a good rant on the floor a couple days ago. Not sure who it was.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#26)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

12-02-2010, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I heard there was a good rant on the floor a couple days ago. Not sure who it was.
That was the janitor that had to clean up the shit.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#27)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

12-02-2010, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
That was the janitor that had to clean up the shit.

Jeff Livingston
Is that code for Charlie Rangel??

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Another honest speech (and funny) by Nigel Farage on Lybia & the EU
Old
  (#28)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Another honest speech (and funny) by Nigel Farage on Lybia & the EU - 03-18-2011, 01:06 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHBML...layer_embedded

Old
  (#29)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

03-19-2011, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
The photo was priceless!

Finally, the two-faced asses are exposed.

Persons 1, Statism 0

Jeff Livingston

Transcript:
Old
  (#30)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Transcript: - 03-19-2011, 08:12 AM

'The Euro Game Is Up! Just who the hell do you think you are?' - Nigel Farage MEP

Transcript:

Good morning, Mr van Rompuy,

You've been in office for one year and in that time the whole edifice is beginning to crumble, there's chaos, the money's running out - I should thank you; you should perhaps be the pin-up boy of the Eurosceptic movement.

But just look around this chamber, this morning. Just look at these faces. Look at the fear. Look at the anger. Poor old Barroso here looks like he's seen a ghost.

They're begining to understand that the game is up and yet in their desperation to preserve their dream, they want to remove any remaining traces of democracy from the system. And it's pretty clear that none of you have learnt anything.

When you yourself, Mr van Rompuy, say that the euro has brought us stability. I suppose I could applaud you for having a sense of humour, but isn't this, really, just the bunker mentality?

Your fanaticism is out in the open. You talked about the fact that it was a lie to believe that the nation state could exist in the 21st Century globalised world. Well, that may be true in the case of Belgium, who haven't had a government for six months, but for the rest of us, right across every member state in this Union - and perhaps this is why we see the fear in the faces - increasingly people are saying, 'We don't want that flag. We don't want the anthem. We don't want this political class. We want the whole thing consigned to the dustbin of history.'

And we had the Greek tragedy earlier on this year, and now we have this situation in Ireland. Now I know that the stupidity and greed of Irish politicians has a lot to do with this. They should never ever have joined the euro. They suffered with low interest rates, a false boom and a massive bust.

But look at your response to them. What they're being told, as their government is collapsing, is that it would be inappropriate for them to have a general election. In fact Commissioner Rehn here said they had to agree their budget first before they'd be allowed to have a general election.

Just who the hell do you think you people are?

You are very very dangerous people, indeed. Your obsession with creating this Euro state means that you're happy to destroy democracy. You appear to be happy for millions and millions of people to be unemployed and to be poor. Untold millions must suffer so that your Euro dream can continue.

Well it won't work. Because it's Portugal next, with their debt levels of 325% of GDP, they're the next ones on the list, and after that I suspect it will be Spain. And the bailout for Spain would be seven times the size of Ireland's and at that moment all of the bailout money has gone - there won't be anymore.

But it is even more serious than economics. Because if you rob people of their identity. If you rob them of their emocracy, then all they are left with is nationalism and violence. I can only hope and pray that the Euro project is destroyed by the markets before that really happens.

I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative.

Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
Richard Feynman,The Feynman Lectures on Physics
Roger Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
Karl Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies, & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
Norman Davies, Europe: A History

“We’re America, B!tches,”

Page 2 of 57 12 341252 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: