Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page "Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" - Europe, Can We Please Have One Of These?
Page 3 of 57 123 451353 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Nigel Farage: EU has no legitimacy or consent to take military action
Old
  (#31)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Nigel Farage: EU has no legitimacy or consent to take military action - 03-19-2011, 08:14 AM

Nigel Farage: EU has no legitimacy or consent to take military action

Full Transcript:

Mr van Rompuy, I hope you resist the calls for military action this afternoon, indeed the Liberal leader, Mr Verhofstadt, made a very pro-war speech.

I hope you will resist that on the grounds that there is no legitimacy or consent for the European Union to take military action, and that experience shows that if you go into military action, that may be easy, but getting out of it can be rather more difficult, and getting involved in Libya could indeed be a Vietnam-type experience, so please, please resist it.

But on Colonel Gaddafi, himself - you're quite right to say that what is happening in Libya is really very wrong indeed.

But of course we knew that even before the uprising. Just last year he declared a holy war - a jihad - against the Swiss; he tried to blackmail the European Union - do you remember? He said give us 5 billion euros or we'll flood you with migrants.

And of course he's the man who was happy to embrace Al Megrahi, the man who committed the biggest ever mass murder in British history.

But what you didn't tell us in your speech was about the fact that you actually know Mr Gaddafi. Indeed you went to meet him in December didn't you?

Do you remember? In fact there's a jolly nice photograph of you and Mr Gaddafi holding hands - in fact I have to say, I've never seen you smiling more or looking happier. Perhaps he's an old drinking mate. I don't know!

But I wonder why? Why would you want to be photographed with Mr Gaddafi? And I put it to you that it could well be that since you were appointed as President of Europe - and your side-kick, the Noble Baroness Ashton became a High Representative for Foreign Affairs - that you know that you've been seen on the global stage like a couple of political pygmies.

As Wikileaks showed you were very unhappy that you weren't being recognised - unhappy that you were snubbed by Obama - and here was the chance to go along and be accepted by a head of state.

I don't think that you, there, parading with dictators, was a very good and sensible thing to do, indeed not just you. The British Labour government made similar mistakes. But I do ask you at this juncture - with the horrendous things that are going on in Libya - I do ask you:

Do you accept that it was an error of judgement to be photographed as recently as December with Colonel Gaddafi and would you please, if you do, apologise for it.

Thank you.

I am 3% Neanderthal and 97% Conservative.

Edmund Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
Richard Feynman,The Feynman Lectures on Physics
Roger Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
Karl Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies, & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
Norman Davies, Europe: A History

“We’re America, B!tches,”

Nigel Farage: EU buying its own debt will mean ECB debt crisis
Old
  (#32)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Nigel Farage: EU buying its own debt will mean ECB debt crisis - 03-19-2011, 08:22 AM

Nigel Farage: EU buying its own debt will mean ECB debt crisis
March 2011

Karl Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies, & The Logic of Scientific Discovery

The Political Slot: No Votes For Prisoners say UKIP
Old
  (#33)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

The Political Slot: No Votes For Prisoners say UKIP - 03-19-2011, 08:23 AM

The Political Slot: No Votes For Prisoners say UKIP

Feb 2011

Old
  (#34)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

03-19-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Gee, I thought that everyone knew that the creators of the EU, the central banking owners sitting somewhere in Brussels, now control and dictate to it's members. Yes, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and others.

Imagine the power these guys have.

J

Old
  (#35)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

03-19-2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Gee, I thought that everyone knew that the creators of the EU, the central banking owners sitting somewhere in Brussels, now control and dictate to it's members. Yes, the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and others.

Imagine the power these guys have.

J
I like his transcripts. But, I like his voice and inflection better.

Perhaps he can lose his birth certificate and run for president.

Another European "gets it" - America watches Chaz dance
Old
  (#36)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs up Another European "gets it" - America watches Chaz dance - 09-16-2011, 07:52 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hivQ...layer_embedded

Truth! Love The Guy!
Old
  (#37)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Truth! Love The Guy! - 09-29-2011, 12:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=jouYeK_BvTg

Old
  (#38)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

Talking 09-29-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
UK Independence Party Leader Nigel Farage has a way with words.
Is there any doubt he is talking to those without a clue.

Old
  (#39)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-30-2011, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
Reminds me of Alan Grayson over here...
the powers that be decided he had to go though, so they sicced the tea party on him.
Other than Grayson was a raving idiot and this guy has some smarts, I agree.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Everything he predicted is happeneing, yet, they can't let go of the power
Old
  (#40)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Exclamation Everything he predicted is happeneing, yet, they can't let go of the power - 11-11-2011, 08:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNXd0...layer_embedded

The European Central Bankers Are Really Determined
Old
  (#41)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

The European Central Bankers Are Really Determined - 11-30-2011, 10:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGA5S...ayer_embedded#!

Old
  (#42)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

11-30-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpool View Post
I would move to Texas if they would have me. JMO
I'll drink a Cold Coors to that...though most in the beer thread would prefer a craft beer or Sam Adams.

Where have you been?

dumluk

Old
  (#43)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

11-30-2011, 11:22 PM

That's a year old and it's not Portugal but Greece today....Californication will be next.

dumluk

Old
  (#44)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

11-30-2011, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
That's a year old and it's not Portugal but Greece today....Californication will be next.
I believe that the last video link posted is a speech made by Nigel Farage today about the "bribing" of Croatia by the EU.

Californification, is indeed, on the short list.

J

Old
  (#45)
AJC
On The Way Up
AJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond reputeAJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

12-01-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgpool View Post
I would move to Texas if they would have me. JMO
Come on brother.

Last edited by AJC; 12-01-2011 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Can't spell worth a d

Page 3 of 57 123 451353 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: