Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Aiming Conversation
Reload this Page On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....
Page 179 of 179 « First 79129169177178179

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 4.69 average.
Old
  (#2671)
Mirza
AzB Silver Member
Mirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-10-2019, 07:05 AM

Hey Gene,

I've sent you a PM on FB and also made a comment on one of your posts, but didn't hear back from you.

I found something interesting about my eyes, vision center etc., which I wrote to you about in PM and also posted in this old thread:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6492947

Can you give us some insight or help me about this?

Old
  (#2672)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-10-2019, 10:57 AM

If we can talk on the phone sometime I can help you and it won't take very long.

Glad i could help.
Old
  (#2673)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member
genomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond reputegenomachino has a reputation beyond repute

Glad i could help. - 10-17-2019, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza View Post
Hey Gene,

I've sent you a PM on FB and also made a comment on one of your posts, but didn't hear back from you.

I found something interesting about my eyes, vision center etc., which I wrote to you about in PM and also posted in this old thread:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=6492947

Can you give us some insight or help me about this?
Hopefully you can see what I was talking about. Once you are seeing the shot correctly and have the dominant eye in the most correct position it will enhance your. Sure wish you were here in Milwaukee. I've done 5 lessons here right now in 5 days with great results. PM me again if you need some help.

Old
  (#2674)
Mirza
AzB Silver Member
Mirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond reputeMirza has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
Hopefully you can see what I was talking about. Once you are seeing the shot correctly and have the dominant eye in the most correct position it will enhance your. Sure wish you were here in Milwaukee. I've done 5 lessons here right now in 5 days with great results. PM me again if you need some help.
I still didn't get to go to the pool hall to try what you told me to, got a child 3 weeks ago so we have our hands full right now

When I do be sure I'll PM you how it went.

And again, thank you VERY MUCH for the help, you're the only one I know about that goes into great detail about this subject so anyone who has any problems with consistency should really IMMEDIATELY go to you for help, I mean why waste any time when you have someone like you at disposal.

Mizra
Old
  (#2675)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member

Mizra - 10-21-2019, 10:35 AM

When you said something about the details of what I teach you said it all. I'm in Milwaukee right now doing lessons and I heard the same thing from about 4 of the lessons. One of my friends Albert Jack introduced me to one of his fellow pool players, a young lady that is going to play in a pro tourney in the near future. He tried to explain to her how much she needed to learn what I teach because it would improve her game. He was kind of almost hurt when she seemed disinterested because he really liked this person and wants to see her play well. After she went to the bar he expressed his concern and I told him it happens all the time. The only way to really get the person interested is for me to do a little mini lesson and show the player the problems they don't know they have and then show them how to fix it. Then I show them about 3 or 4 other problems that the dominant eye creates and expose the problem totally. Almost immediately they can see how much this would improve their game. I'm looking forward to running into this young lady again and having the opportunity to show her a little bit. Once she can see with her own eyes the need to know is created. It's almost like I have to trick them into taking a look just to humor me only to end up being perplexed and needing to know. This is so much fun. Bottom line is when we get done with the lesson they are capable of playing the best pool of their lives. it don't get any better than this.

Still in Milwaukee for a few days...
Old
  (#2676)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member

Still in Milwaukee for a few days... - 10-23-2019, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genomachino View Post
When you said something about the details of what I teach you said it all. I'm in Milwaukee right now doing lessons and I heard the same thing from about 4 of the lessons. One of my friends Albert Jack introduced me to one of his fellow pool players, a young lady that is going to play in a pro tourney in the near future. He tried to explain to her how much she needed to learn what I teach because it would improve her game. He was kind of almost hurt when she seemed disinterested because he really liked this person and wants to see her play well. After she went to the bar he expressed his concern and I told him it happens all the time. The only way to really get the person interested is for me to do a little mini lesson and show the player the problems they don't know they have and then show them how to fix it. Then I show them about 3 or 4 other problems that the dominant eye creates and expose the problem totally. Almost immediately they can see how much this would improve their game. I'm looking forward to running into this young lady again and having the opportunity to show her a little bit. Once she can see with her own eyes the need to know is created. It's almost like I have to trick them into taking a look just to humor me only to end up being perplexed and needing to know. This is so much fun. Bottom line is when we get done with the lesson they are capable of playing the best pool of their lives. it don't get any better than this.
The lessons just keep coming. Now the same way it was 9 years ago when I first started teaching Perfect Aim, the players that have already learned are telling their friends how much they need to know this if they want to improve their game. It's kind of funny the number of aiming things there are on the internet now. many don't have a clue. The dominant eye is the key to it all. Most players don't even know that they have trouble cutting to the left or the right until I show them with a cut that totally exposes the problem. Also most players come down to the right or the left of center. Dominant eye again. I can fix that. Being able to get English to the right or left easy one way and not so easy the other way. I can fix that. These are the issues and they are the same that they were 10 years ago. People are punching in the dark. the things I know and teach are still as big of a secret as ever. Considering that nobody ever figured these things out since the beginning of pool , what are the chances that someone just sitting and thinking is going to get it done. 000% chance. This whole aiming business has turned into kind of a joke. What's really sad is the number of people that are wasting their time trying to learn things that don't work at all. Unbelievable. Heading down to Romines to do another emergency lesson. I'm starting to almost feel like a pool paramedic. Got to go save another pool player...

Old
  (#2677)
genomachino
AzB Silver Member

11-24-2019, 10:35 AM

here I am in Wausau, Wisconsin. Played in a little tournament but the main event is the Ladies Pro event put on by Dean Dr Pool. $20,000.00 added. What a great event. I'm a little late getting in today and I hope April Larsen is still in. She made the final 8 yesterday. I will be sticking around doing some Perfect Aim mini lessons for free at the Jacoby booth table or in the room where they had the bar table tournament if the tables are still there. Got to get going. Don't want to miss the action.

Page 179 of 179 « First 79129169177178179

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: