Reload this Page Thank you, Billy Incardona
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Thank you, Billy Incardona
Old
  (#1)
nb92
AzB Silver Member
nb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thank you, Billy Incardona - 05-12-2012, 08:30 PM

.. Just finished watching Pettipeice vs Appleton US Open 1 PKT and I wanted to take a moment and put something positive out there.

Mr. Incardona is the BEST that has ever been in the booth talking 1 PKT. Before the next shot is taken he has analyzed the table, reviewed the options, pointed out the advantage / disadvantages to each AND pointed to the correct shot given the score and other variables.

This while mixing in stories, comments or one liners such as ".... this shot is wrong on so many levels ... well... it's ... it's just hard to describe..."

(this line was not from tonight but a match on accu-stats with Shannon D. and someone...)

OH from tonight ... "... fraught with peril.." did make it in... nice!

Anyway Thank You Billy for all that you have given back and the knowledge that you have shared.

Quote:
....Solid beats spectacular ALL DAY LONG... and
... that shot was wrong on so many levels ... well it is just hard to describe... Billy Incardona.

Old
  (#2)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

05-12-2012, 08:35 PM

Billy I. can definitely "bring it" in the booth!!!

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Cases: JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6, 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard

Billy and Grady...
Old
  (#3)
nb92
AzB Silver Member
nb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond reputenb92 has a reputation beyond repute

Billy and Grady... - 05-12-2012, 08:42 PM

... not much to say about this one...

Name:  Incardona-Grady-480.jpg
Views: 1460
Size:  69.1 KB

Quote:
... that shot was wrong on so many levels ... well it is just hard to describe... Billy Incardona.

Old
  (#4)
mosconiac
Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
mosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond reputemosconiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 624

05-12-2012, 08:43 PM

I like this thread. Giving credit where credit is due!

Primary Cue: Barry Szamboti (Pic1/Pic2)
Break Cue: Predator BK2
Case: Jack Justis (Pic)
Table: Kim Steel 9' (Pic)
Hannah: She Chalks Before Every Shot (Pic/Vid1/Vid2)

Old
  (#5)
DGunter
AzB Silver Member
DGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond reputeDGunter has a reputation beyond repute

05-12-2012, 09:43 PM

Agreed 100%. He is by far my favorite commentator. You can learn so much just by listening to him.

Old
  (#6)
icem3n
AzB Silver Member
icem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond reputeicem3n has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to icem3n Send a message via Yahoo to icem3n  
05-13-2012, 01:45 AM

I was impress too. Bill was able to predict almost all Efren position play or shot both offensive and defensive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBXJ1cDJ-0s

He should be coaching USA Mosconi Cup players. If I am looking for a coach, he will be the one.

Johnny
"Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently", Henry Ford.

Old
  (#7)
JAM
USA, ALL THE WAY!
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

05-13-2012, 01:58 AM

The legend continues of Mr. "Billy C."

Old
  (#8)
Montana Mike
AzB Silver Member
Montana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMontana Mike has a reputation beyond repute

05-13-2012, 02:02 AM

I'd like to hang around him at the poolroom for a few months to learn how to play the game.

Old
  (#9)
JCIN
TheActionReport.com
JCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond reputeJCIN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900
  Send a message via AIM to JCIN  
05-13-2012, 02:44 AM

True story: We ran out of hard drive space towards the end of today and I considered deleting the Appleton/Pettipeice match because it was such a long grinding match. The reason I didnt do it is that even though I didnt listen to the commentary as the match was taped I knew that there was three hours of Billy doing his thing and to ditch it would be just be stupid. I used a work around that is unreliable but made it work so I could keep the match.

In all honesty if it would have been just about anyone else in the booth that match would be gone now. That should tell you who I think is the best in the world at commentary. At some point in the future I'll put that match on YouTube and watch it just to hear what Billy came up with to fill three long ass hours. I have no doubt that when that happens I'll be very glad I didnt click that button.

Billy has said in the past about Efren "I am just glad I was here at the same time he was." Thats how I feel about Billy's work.

Thank you Billy for sharing your time and talent.

Old
  (#10)
sengkun108
sengkun108
sengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond reputesengkun108 has a reputation beyond repute

05-13-2012, 03:02 AM

i'm sorry...i don't know much about Mr Billi Incardona....who is he? i know he is very good player......is he a coach or mentor in POOL game? thanks for posrting this thread..... i believe many country in Asia could use him as a coach or something to improve their game...just an idea offcourse

Old
  (#11)
JAM
USA, ALL THE WAY!
JAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond reputeJAM has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 325

05-13-2012, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengkun108 View Post
i'm sorry...i don't know much about Mr Billi Incardona....who is he? i know he is very good player......is he a coach or mentor in POOL game? thanks for posrting this thread..... i believe many country in Asia could use him as a coach or something to improve their game...just an idea offcourse
Here you go, courtesy of OnePocket.org ---> Billy Incardona.

Old
  (#12)
nevermiss
AzB Silver Member
nevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond reputenevermiss has a reputation beyond repute

05-13-2012, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nb92 View Post
.. Just finished watching Pettipeice vs Appleton US Open 1 PKT and I wanted to take a moment and put something positive out there.

Mr. Incardona is the BEST that has ever been in the booth talking 1 PKT. Before the next shot is taken he has analyzed the table, reviewed the options, pointed out the advantage / disadvantages to each AND pointed to the correct shot given the score and other variables.

This while mixing in stories, comments or one liners such as ".... this shot is wrong on so many levels ... well... it's ... it's just hard to describe..."

(this line was not from tonight but a match on accu-stats with Shannon D. and someone...)

OH from tonight ... "... fraught with peril.." did make it in... nice!

Anyway Thank You Billy for all that you have given back and the knowledge that you have shared.
I agree 100%. I think his breakdown of decision making and strategy is second to none. Plus, he is really entertaining to boot.

Old
  (#13)
Matt_24
AzB Silver Member
Matt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt_24 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

05-13-2012, 08:32 AM

I have purchased tons of matches from Accu-stats over the years. Due to the knowledge shared in the commentary booth, I can honestly say I've learned more from Dr. Bill about the thought process of playing pool than anyone else. Trust him, he's a Doctor!

"I used to bet my own but it gave me ulcers." - John Schmidt, 2008

Bill Incardona
Old
  (#14)
George Fels
AzB Silver Member
George Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Fels has a reputation beyond repute

Bill Incardona - 05-13-2012, 08:44 AM

He's absolutely terrific. But I also believe considerable credit should go to Steve Booth, Jay Helfert, and everybody else who took a turn behind the mike. GF

Old
  (#15)
nb92
AzB Silver Member

05-13-2012, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Fels View Post
He's absolutely terrific. But I also believe considerable credit should go to Steve Booth, Jay Helfert, and everybody else who took a turn behind the mike. GF
I appreciate anyone who makes the effort to provide commentary on the PPV and both Steve and Jay did a fine job.

However, while watching I was simply moved by the fact of how much I learn, while being entertained - every time Billy is in the booth.

Quote:

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: