Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Absolute "Proof" That America Has Been Overrun By Psychotics
Page 4 of 46 « First 234 5614 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 53 votes, 5.00 average.
These people are....well, psychotic.....
Old
  (#46)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

These people are....well, psychotic..... - 12-24-2013, 07:14 AM

It Should Be Illegal To Call Someone "Fat"?

Really?

Jennifer Lawrence said ”it should be illegal” to call someone fat and, in an interview with Barbara Walters, railed against people who bash the way women look.

Illegal?

I see.

You make a few million dollars starring in a movie where you fight against a totalitarian government. In your second installment your entire village gets destroyed (less your immediate family and a few friends) because of your insolence, and the film ends with you going from crying over it to being royally*****ed off.

Well, yeah. That makes sense and plenty of it, to the point that more than a few theaters saw the audience cheer at the end.

But -- you wish to bring said totalitarianism right here, right home, right now?

You don't want to criminalize actions either (e.g. revolt) -- you want to criminalize mere speech!

Well Jennifer, if and when you get what you wish for I will do everything in my power to make damned sure you're the first "Tribute."

Be damned careful what you wish for -- you just might get it.

Old
  (#47)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2013, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post

Really?

Jennifer Lawrence said ”it should be illegal” to call someone fat and, in an interview with Barbara Walters, railed against people who bash the way women look.

Illegal?

I see.

You make a few million dollars starring in a movie where you fight against a totalitarian government. In your second installment your entire village gets destroyed (less your immediate family and a few friends) because of your insolence, and the film ends with you going from crying over it to being royally*****ed off.

Well, yeah. That makes sense and plenty of it, to the point that more than a few theaters saw the audience cheer at the end.

But -- you wish to bring said totalitarianism right here, right home, right now?

You don't want to criminalize actions either (e.g. revolt) -- you want to criminalize mere speech!

Well Jennifer, if and when you get what you wish for I will do everything in my power to make damned sure you're the first "Tribute."

Would it still be "legal" to call someone a Fathead?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#48)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2013, 10:29 AM

Quote:

Really?

Illegal?

I see.

It was a full nine-iron to the green....but I hit it a little FAT...
....and ended up in a %$#@ sand trap...
Should I be banned from the club for saying 'fat'?

Jennifer, you are a cow

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#49)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

12-25-2013, 03:47 AM

Quote:
20 Signs That Society Is Breaking Down And That America Has Been Overrun By Psychos

Michael Snyder
American Dream
Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Link:http://www.prisonplanet.com/20-signs...y-psychos.html

In order for a society to function successfully, people need to be able to trust one another. Unfortunately, we are rapidly getting to the point where it is very difficult to trust anyone and society is breaking down. Just think about it. Do you trust most politicians? Do you trust most lawyers? Do you trust most bankers? Do you trust the police? As you will read about below, even doctors are going absolutely bonkers these days. So if the “upper crust” of society cannot even be trusted, then what about everyone else? Sadly, the truth is that America has been overrun by psychos. Most people look somewhat “normal” when you meet them, but unfortunately very few people have pure motives these days. You never know when someone is going to stab you in the back (literally or figuratively). These days, most people simply do whatever is right in their own eyes, and that makes society a very unpredictable place. As the economy continues to fall apart in future years, people are going to become even more desperate, and that is going to cause all of this craziness to get even worse.

Almost everywhere you look, there are signs of societal decay. During an interview last year, trends researcher Gerald Celentemade the following statement….

“Society is breaking down on every level: socially, economically, politically and it’s not just the U.S. It’s worldwide.”

Sadly, he hit the nail right on the head. There is not a single segment of society that the rot of social decay has not touched. A lot of people want to put all of the blame on “the politicians” or “the bankers”, but the truth is that many of us are just as corrupt as they are. Instead of pointing fingers, many of us need to look in the mirror.

You might find some of the examples in the list below to be a bit humorous, but a very serious point is being made here.

America is being fundamentally changed, and not for the better.

The following are 20 signs that society is breaking down and that America has been overrun by psychos….

#1 Cannibalism is alive and well in America apparently. Down in Miami the other day, police shot a man who was literally eating the face off of another man….

“The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, ‘Get off!’” Vega said. “The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin.”

Vega flagged down a Miami police officer, who he said repeatedly ordered the attacker to get off the victim. The attacker just picked his head up and growled at the officer, Vega said.

As the attack continued, Vega said the officer shot the attacker, who continued chewing the victim’s face. The officer fired again, killing the attacker.

It is being reported that the victim in this crime has lost about 75% of his face.

#2 Down in Florida recently, a crazed doctor spit a mouthful of blood on state troopers during a DUI arrest. It is quite frightening when even doctors are displaying this kind of psychotic behavior….

Bird had $40,000 in his pockets and another $14,000 — along with two handguns, some pills and a small vial of liquid — in his BMW, troopers said.

The crazed doc repeatedly smashed his head against a partition until blood began gushing down the front of his face.

“Hey! Blood, blood, blood, blood all over! Take me to the hospital! Take me to the hospital!” Bird raves in the video, as he uses his head to smear blood all over the car.

#3 A lot of people get on my case for picking on Detroit, but can you really blame me? So much bizarre material keeps coming out of the city. For example, just check out what recently happened to a 22-year-old pregnant woman…

A 22-year-old pregnant woman survived after being bound, driven to Detroit, set on fire and shot early Saturday morning.

The woman, who was nine-months pregnant, had returned from a movie with her boyfriend and dropped him off at his house in Warren when she was approached from behind, Warren police Sgt. Dave Geffert said.

The woman’s hands, feet and eyes were bound with duct tape. She was then forced into her car and driven to an unknown place in Detroit where she was doused with lighter fluid, set on fire and shot once in the upper back, he said.

#4 Even famous preachers get carjacked in Detroit. Just ask Pastor Marvin Winans….

Pastor Marvin Winans’ SUV remains missing as of Thursday morning and so do the men who punched, kicked and robbed the famous gospel singer.

Winans was pumping gas Wednesday afternoon at a Detroit Citgo station on the corner of Linwood and Davison when at least two men ambushed him.

#5 Would you like to have your lips stapled shut and then be tortured with a power tool? Well, that is exactly what happenedto one man in Utah recently.

#6 A 26-year-old high school teacher in Minnesota has been charged with sending naked photos of herself to the phone of a 17-year-old male student. Did she really expect to get away with that?

#7 For some teachers, one student simply is not enough. A 33-year-old art teacher in Arizona was recently charged with having sex with four of her male students.

#8 Many of our major cities are turning into war zones. According to WGN, a total of 25 people were shot in a single night in Chicago recently.

#9 These days, most people do not seem to care if you are pregnant. Up in Seattle, police tasered a pregnant woman three times after she refused to sign a ticket for a traffic violation.

#10 Down in Georgia, a police officer recently kicked a woman who was nine months pregnant directly in the stomach. His superiors in the local police department defended his actions.

#11 After reading how police are behaving these days it is hard to have much confidence in them. For example, just check out what one police officer is charged with doing in Philadelphia….

A Philadelphia cop was arrested over allegations that he abducted a 14-year-old girl, sexually assaulted her and made her watch him have sex with a prostitute.

Police found Anthony Dattilo, 36, at a motel in the Bensalem area of the city Wednesday while responding to a possible abduction, according to the Bucks County Courier Times.

Dattilo, a 12-year veteran of the Philadelphia Police Department, is reportedly in custody at the Bucks County prison on $500,000 bail.

#12 The sexual abuse that happens to children in homes all over America each night is absolutely unspeakable. The following is one recent example from California….

A Superior Court judge sentenced a man to 40 years and 8 months to life in state prison Friday for sexually assaulting an 8-year-old female relative on Christmas Eve while family members slept in other rooms, calling his conduct “depraved.”Jorge Miguel Gallegos, 38, of Santa Ana, was convicted in April of six felony counts, including sexual assault, lewd acts on a child under 14, and dissuading a witness from reporting a crime.

#13 Everyone knew that sickos and perverts were going to flock to the TSA so that they could legally touch people, but this is ridiculous. It was recently discovered that a Catholic priest that left the ministry because of allegations of sexual abuse has been hired by the TSA and works as a supervisor at an airport in Philadelphia.

#14 One recent study found that 5.3 percent of all inmates in state prisons have had a sexual encounter with prison staff.

#15 Down in Arizona, authorities recently removed dozens of cats from the home of an elderly woman for the third time. This time, there were 64 cats living with her. In the past, authorities had discovered that the woman would make a “feline stew concoction” with any of the cats that ended up dying.

#16 You know that things are getting bad when people are stealing from ambulances….

Spotsylvania County emergency officials are working to secure drug compartments in ambulances following a recent string of thefts.

Since April, two thefts have occurred at one rescue station and a third at another station. Morphine and other drugs were taken from locked ambulance compartments.

#17 Flash mobs continue to rob convenience stores all over the country. The following is one recent example from Baltimore….

“They went in, they started going everywhere in the store, grabbing things and then they just run out. And I knew that they didn’t buy it because they just run out,” Kendra Mellerson said. “They ran that way and they ran that way. And the guy was trying to come out and stop them but they couldn’t because there was so many.”

After some kids ran away, a store manager blocked the door to keep the rest of the kids from leaving. But those kids got so mad that the door was blocked, they started punching the store manager.

“Yes, they really started hitting that guy and he couldn’t keep getting beat on so he eventually let them out. And then they just ran,” Mellerson said.

#18 It isn’t just people on the street that are behaving like psychos. In fact, a series of seven scientific studies has found that “upper class people” behave more unethically than “lower class people” do.

#19 As society is breaking down, more Americans than ever are taking pills to dull the pain. In fact, it is being reported that Americans take 80 percent of all the pain pills that are sold in the world each year. Sadly, many of these pain pills are extremely addictive and cause people to want to commit crimes so that they can finance their pain pill habits.

#20 In 2008, a majority of American voters chose to send a radical Marxist con man who endlessly smoked marijuana during his early adult years to the White House. In fact, according to author David Maraniss, Obama and his friends smoked so much weed that they were known as “the Choom Gang”….

As a member of the Choom Gang, Barry Obama was known for starting a few pot-smoking trends. The first was called “TA,” short for “total absorption.” To place this in the physical and political context of another young man who would grow up to be president, TA was the antithesis of Bill Clinton’s claim that as a Rhodes scholar at Oxford he smoked dope but never inhaled.

According to Maraniss, Obama took his weed smoking very seriously….

Along with TA, Barry popularized the concept of “roof hits”: when they were chooming in the car all the windows had to be rolled up so no smoke blew out and went to waste; when the pot was gone, they tilted their heads back and sucked in the last bit of smoke from the ceiling.

After reading the list above, do you still have any doubt that society is breaking down?

If things continue along this path, what do you think is going to happen someday when our economy fails and millions upon millions of Americans are hungry and desperate?

These are still the good times. Even though our economy has declined somewhat, we are still experiencing rip-roaring prosperity.

So if this is how Americans will act when the leaves on the tree are green, what is going to happen when really hard times arrive?

That is something to think about.
I heard about that study of well to do people being less trustworthy than not so well off people. Apparently even when it's obvious things are rigged I. Their favor they believe whole heartedly that they deserve what they get. They're more likely to cheat and when giving change for candy in charities they take more candy than the poor do

It's not just America, it's the entire Anglo/American Empire...
Old
  (#50)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

It's not just America, it's the entire Anglo/American Empire... - 12-25-2013, 08:44 AM

Lawyer Advises Me "Don't Go to France"; French Pub Fined €9,000 for Using "Undeclared Labor" after Customers Returned Empties to Bar

A few days ago my lawyer advised me "Don't go to France" (not that I had any plans to of course). The advise, coupled with the message "First amendment rights stop at the US border", was in reference to my November 20 article Mish Fined 8,000 Euros for Quoting French Blog.

All I did was quote a French blogger on bank leverage, and the numbers I quoted were matched by the Wall Street Journal.

Wolf Richter at the Testosterone Pit commented on Gagging Doubt: French Crackdown On French And American Bloggers Who Question Megabank Balance Sheets

The France's Financial Markets Authority (AMF) announced on Nov. 14 that its Sanctions Commission had decided to slap fines on two bloggers, Frenchman Jean-Pierre Chevallier and American Mike “Mish” Shedlock, “for having spread inexact information about the level of indebtedness” of megabank Société Générale.

The same bank, incidentally, that entered the annals of the silly when it blamed and successfully hounded a low-level trader, the hapless Jérôme Kerviel, for its €5 billion zinger of a loss during the financial crisis, while other banks blamed their toxic assets.

Digging through financial statements and coming up with conclusions that differ from those that the almighty bank serves up is just a sign of not having yet imbibed too much of its Kool-Aid.

Freedom of speech, bien sûr, somewhat, kinda. But not when it comes to French megabanks. Nope. No one is allowed to doubt anything. Are they in that bad of a shape that they cannot withstand the doubt of a blogger?

In its decision, the Sanctions Committee stated that it had jurisdiction to rule on the dissemination of inaccurate information about a financial instrument that can be traded in a regulated French market, whether or not it was disseminated in France, and regardless of whether it was disseminated by a Frenchman or a foreigner. And for the first time, the commission applied Article 632-1 of the AMF’s General Regulations to information posted on the Internet by financial bloggers; it reads: “Everyone must refrain from disclosing or knowingly disseminating information, regardless of the medium used, that gives or may give inexact, inaccurate, or misleading indications about financial instruments, including spreading rumors or broadcasting false or misleading news, when that person knew, or should have known, that the information was false or misleading.”

A blatant attempt to gag doubting bloggers.

Shooting Yourself in the Foot

Automatic Earth had some interesting comments in How To Fine A Fine Blogger And Shoot Yourself In The Foot in reference to the quote from Testosterone Pit.

Everyone of course should include SocGen itself, because they too “may give” inexact, inaccurate, or misleading indications. And the AFM is the only institution with the legal powers to check if SocGen’s financial statements are correct. Have they? How are we to even know? By accepting SocGen’s statement, the AFM makes itself a potential accomplice if any irregularities appear in that statement, either today or in the future. But they don’t seem to care.

Instead, they turn around and fine two bloggers who write they think those numbers are not correct, and who might otherwise, had they not been “investigated”, have been more than happy to retract their words if either SocGen or the AFM had published numbers that were both correct and transparent. Where is the AFM report on its investigation into SocGen’s numbers?

SocGen will never be attacked on its statements no matter how wrong they are, simply because it is among the richest hence most powerful hence must lawyered up entities on the planet.

If the bank and/or the regulator don’t like that criticism, all they need to do is to issue a press release that explains where the numbers go wrong. They don’t do that. The regulator doesn’t respond by investigating the numbers the banks publish, but by going after the people who question them.

French Pub Fined €9,000 for Using "Undeclared Labor"

Clearly I had enough reasons already to not go to France. Looking for more?

Please check out the latest French idiocy: French Pub Fined €9,000 for Using "Undeclared Labor" after Customers Returned Empties to Bar.

French officials have fined a pub in Brittany €9,000 for “undeclared labour” after a customer returned some empty glasses to the bar.

Owner Markya Le Floch told Le Télégramme: “Around half-past midnight, a customer returned a drinks tray. She passed by the bar to go to the toilets. That was when it all kicked off. My husband was pinned against the glass by a man. A woman lept on me, showing her ID card and that’s when I realised it was a URSSAF check. They told me I had been caught using undeclared labour.”

The authorities initially fined the pub owners €7,900 and briefly placed them in police custody. Customers vouched for the owners and they escaped charges, but URSSAF are still pursuing a social case and are now seeking €9,000 due to non-payment of the original fine.

France is acting like some third-world basket case, and the stories get more ridiculous over time.

Mike "Mish" Shedlock
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com

So much for the war on drugs.....Insane...
Old
  (#51)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

So much for the war on drugs.....Insane... - 01-14-2014, 08:21 PM

DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Cartel
January 14th, 2014

Via: Business Insider:

An investigation by El Universal has found that between 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an agreement with Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organisation to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs in exchange for information on rival cartels.

Sinaloa, led by Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, supplies 80% of the drugs entering the Chicago area and has a presence in cities across the U.S.

There have long been allegations that Guzman, considered the “world’s most powerful drug trafficker,” coordinates with American authorities.

But the El Universal investigation is the first to publish court documents that include corroborating testimony from a DEA agent and a Justice Department official.

Old
  (#52)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

01-15-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Cartel
January 14th, 2014

Via: Business Insider:

An investigation by El Universal has found that between 2000 and 2012, the U.S. government had an agreement with Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel that allowed the organisation to smuggle billions of dollars of drugs in exchange for information on rival cartels.

Sinaloa, led by Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, supplies 80% of the drugs entering the Chicago area and has a presence in cities across the U.S.

There have long been allegations that Guzman, considered the “world’s most powerful drug trafficker,” coordinates with American authorities.

But the El Universal investigation is the first to publish court documents that include corroborating testimony from a DEA agent and a Justice Department official.
This seems like a good time to make the distinction between "legalization" and "repeal of prohibition."

Lots of libertarians and most pot smokers comment to me that they're glad CO has "legalized" pot and some plan to travel there for some, hope "legalization" spreads to their States, etc.

Do not fall for that. "Legalization" is a trap. It means that the govt (oh, we were unintentionally bad but are now fixing our mistakes as we always do because we only think of you, not ourselves)..the govt now is your dealer. Good, you say? Why? CO just tacked a 25% extortion costs to every bad of pot. Hell, a good dealer would buy you a beer, play and few racks with you and watch your dog while you were on vacation.

"Repeal of prohibition" means the govt just steps the fug out of the way.

Period.

Which is better for your higher purpose? Which is better for peace and prosperity?

Jeff Livingston

Do We Really Need Insane Public Unions? Rhetorical Question!!!
Old
  (#53)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Do We Really Need Insane Public Unions? Rhetorical Question!!! - 01-24-2014, 07:47 AM

Yes, Teachers Can Watch Porn -- In Class

Teacher's unions should be fed to feral hogs. Whole.

Here's what Wisconsin's legal system and its teachers unions have just taught the nation: If you're a teacher and you get fired for looking at porn at work, you'll get your job back.

Such is the case of Andrew Harris, former seventh-grade science teacher at Glacier Creek Middle School in the Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District.

You can argue over the idiocy of bargaining against oneself when it comes to public-employee unions in the first instance, you can argue over all sorts of things.

But in this case what we have is a "contract" that factually permitted a 7th grade teacher to view pornography at work, on the job, without losing his job.

Yes, a 7th grade teacher. Perhaps your kid's 7th grade teacher.

$1 million of your tax dollars are going to go to this "case", including $200,000 in "back pay" for work that was not performed, and in addition he gets to go back into the same-grade classroom in the same district.

The only rational response for parents in this case is to eat the unions -- and short of that, destroy the tax base of this district so it is unable to pay said union members anything.

These psychos are in charge....
Old
  (#54)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

These psychos are in charge.... - 01-24-2014, 04:58 PM

Europe's Modest Proposal To End Unemployment: Slavery
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/24/2014 - 18:10

Having spent weeks talking amongst themselves about the chronic and dangerous rise of youth unemployment in Europe (as we warned here), the Center of planning and Economic Research in Greece has proposed a controversial measure. As GreekReporter reports, the measure includes unpaid work for the young and unemployed up to 24 years old, so that companies would have a strong motive to hire young employees. "Unpaid" work sounds a lot like slavery to us... but it gets better; the report also suggested "exporting young unemployed persons." No comment...

We pay these psychos to be in charge of us....
Old
  (#55)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

We pay these psychos to be in charge of us.... - 01-25-2014, 06:59 AM

Former Chief of Staff to U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander, Charged with Possessing and Distributing Child Pornography, Found Dead in His Home
January 25th, 2014

Via: Tennessean:

Ryan Loskarn, the former chief of staff to U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander who was charged with possessing and distibuting child pornography last month, was found dead in his home in Maryland of an apparent suicide, law enforcement officials said Friday.

“At approximately 12 p.m. yesterday, Carroll County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to a private residence in the 6900 block of Kenmar Lane for a report of an unconscious male, believed to be deceased,” the sheriff’s office reported Friday morning. “Family members reported finding 35-year old Jesse Ryan Loskarn unresponsive in his basement where he’d been residing with family since this past December.

“The preliminary investigation indicates that Loskarn may have taken his own life, and his body has since been transported to the State Medical Examiner’s Office for Autopsy.”

Yet they jail Julio with a roach in his car....
Old
  (#56)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Yet they jail Julio with a roach in his car.... - 01-27-2014, 08:28 AM

Our Government Runs Drugs Eh?

It also gets our border agents killed.

And it does so, it is alleged, for the specific purpose of allowing one cartel to run drugs, including getting those caught out of the charges for doing so.

“The DEA agents met with members of the cartel in Mexico to obtain information about their rivals and simultaneously built a network of informants who sign drug cooperation agreements, subject to results, to enable them to obtain future benefits, including cancellation of charges in the U.S.,”
the report adds.

What's this about? This.

A high-ranking Mexican drug cartel operative currently in U.S. custody is making startling allegations that the failed federal gun-walking operation known as “Fast and Furious” isn’t what you think it is.

It wasn’t about tracking guns, it was about supplying them — all part of an elaborate agreement between the U.S. government and Mexico’s powerful Sinaloa Cartel to take down rival cartels.

It's not just drugs, you see.

It was the guns too.

Including, it appears, the one that killed Agent Terry.

So if you're worried about drug dealers and their violence, thank the President. Both the present one and the previous one.

Now it all makes sense that Wachovia was not prosecuted for running drug money (among other banks), doesn't it? After all, it appears the US Federal Government not only was involved in running the drugs they were intentionally selling the gangbangers guns too.

Just make sure you're a Mexican gang-banger. If you're a Chicago gangbanger (and especially a black Chicago gangbanger), well, you go to prison.

Ain't that special?

Old
  (#57)
memikey
Never Has Been
memikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond reputememikey has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-27-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Yes, Teachers Can Watch Porn -- In Class

Teacher's unions should be fed to feral hogs. Whole.

Here's what Wisconsin's legal system and its teachers unions have just taught the nation: If you're a teacher and you get fired for looking at porn at work, you'll get your job back.

Such is the case of Andrew Harris, former seventh-grade science teacher at Glacier Creek Middle School in the Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District.

You can argue over the idiocy of bargaining against oneself when it comes to public-employee unions in the first instance, you can argue over all sorts of things.

But in this case what we have is a "contract" that factually permitted a 7th grade teacher to view pornography at work, on the job, without losing his job.

Yes, a 7th grade teacher. Perhaps your kid's 7th grade teacher.

$1 million of your tax dollars are going to go to this "case", including $200,000 in "back pay" for work that was not performed, and in addition he gets to go back into the same-grade classroom in the same district.

The only rational response for parents in this case is to eat the unions -- and short of that, destroy the tax base of this district so it is unable to pay said union members anything.
There's more than a little bit of disingenuous spin in the way this has been presented by the writer.

The ruling wasn't that "teachers can watch porn in class".

The ruling was that a school cannot single out just one of about 15 teachers at the same school who have all admitted to doing the same sackable offence (whatever that offence is).

It's the fact that they only sacked one selected guy which has blown up in the school's face, not that they sacked him for watching porn. It would have been fine to sack him for watching porn if they'd sacked all of the teachers who did it......which for my tuppence worth, and I suspect for many of the rest of us, is what they perhaps ought to have done

Mike

Old
  (#58)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

01-27-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by memikey View Post
There's more than a little bit of disingenuous spin in the way this has been presented by the writer.

The ruling wasn't that "teachers can watch porn in class".

The ruling was that a school cannot single out just one of about 15 teachers at the same school who have all admitted to doing the same sackable offence (whatever that offence is).

It's the fact that they only sacked one selected guy which has blown up in the school's face, not that they sacked him for watching porn. It would have been fine to sack him for watching porn if they'd sacked all of the teachers who did it......which for my tuppence worth, and I suspect for many of the rest of us, is what they perhaps ought to have done
Perhaps a little favorable "spin" Mikey, but I do believe that the situation fully qualifies for entry in the "Absolute "Proof" That America Has Been Overrun By Psychotics" thread.

J

Our fearless, psychotic, leaders....
Old
  (#59)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Our fearless, psychotic, leaders.... - 01-29-2014, 10:43 AM

This Is Your Congress – NY Rep. Apologizes After Threat To Throw Journalist Off Balcony & "Break Him In Half"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/29/2014 - 12:01

UPDATE: Grimm issues statement "I was wrong"

Michael Grimm, New York Congressional Representative has just apologized to reporter Mike Scotto for the following mind-blowing outburst following the SOTU last night (when the reporter pressed him on his capmaign finance issues)... Let me be clear to you: You ever do that to me again, I’ll throw you off this f##king balcony... No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy.”

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbpxVO-mnYU

Old
  (#60)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

01-29-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
This Is Your Congress – NY Rep. Apologizes After Threat To Throw Journalist Off Balcony & "Break Him In Half"
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/29/2014 - 12:01

UPDATE: Grimm issues statement "I was wrong"

Michael Grimm, New York Congressional Representative has just apologized to reporter Mike Scotto for the following mind-blowing outburst following the SOTU last night (when the reporter pressed him on his capmaign finance issues)... Let me be clear to you: You ever do that to me again, I’ll throw you off this f##king balcony... No, no, you’re not man enough, you’re not man enough. I’ll break you in half. Like a boy.”

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbpxVO-mnYU
The governor made it quite clear that he doesn't want certain types in the state of NY.

I made the conscious decision a few years ago to never go there again. I think I made the right decision.

That video might be taken down...the original one was. Better watch while you can.

Jeff Livingston

Page 4 of 46 « First 234 5614 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: