Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page "To Serve And Protect" OR Simply "Terrorists"?
Page 4 of 89 « First 234 561454 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 131 votes, 4.96 average.
Old
  (#46)
backplaying
AzB Silver Member
backplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-11-2013, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoniDJ View Post
Bullshit lies, that was murder as 99% of them are.
Has anyone posted the story of the innocent man in TX, who was murdered in his own driveway by a officer responding to a neighbors alarm going off.. The man had went outside armed to check on it himself, when he was shot 5 or 6 times by a trigger happy cowardly, incompetent moron. I haven't heard anything else since the original story. I know this murderer will not be held to the same standard as another citizen, which is just one more of the thousands of cases, where a police officer gets away with murder.

Old
  (#47)
SoniDJ
what's in your wallet
SoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond reputeSoniDJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-11-2013, 09:53 PM

There has been some 12000 citizens killed by cops since the early 80's. How many of those were really justified? there are a few sites that tell of these criminal acts
.http://en.wikipedia.org
http://www.policecrimes.com/
http://nymag.com/tags/crooked-cops/

There are many more like this where people are bringing awareness. Psychopaths abroad and in every neighborhood. I know not all officers are like this, but which one is it? Because of these scum, you can't trust any of them. Last year where I live an officer intentionally ran a man down and killed him with his car, it didn't get coverage and was deemed an accident. Some of the story just didn't make sense. I would love to hear of a good officer speaking up to get rid of the scum within their departments (rooting out the bad apples).

/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_th e_United_States_2013 by
Quote:
Originally Posted by backplaying View Post
Has anyone posted the story of the innocent man in TX, who was murdered in his own driveway by a officer responding to a neighbors alarm going off.. The man had went outside armed to check on it himself, when he was shot 5 or 6 times by a trigger happy cowardly, incompetent moron. I haven't heard anything else since the original story. I know this murderer will not be held to the same standard as another citizen, which is just one more of the thousands of cases, where a police officer gets away with murder.

never buy into the hype

"Well... they let me keep the anal probe" our_auctionguy

Old
  (#48)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

06-11-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoniDJ View Post
There has been some 12000 citizens killed by cops since the early 80's. How many of those were really justified? there are a few sites that tell of these criminal acts
.http://en.wikipedia.org
http://www.policecrimes.com/
http://nymag.com/tags/crooked-cops/

There are many more like this where people are bringing awareness. Psychopaths abroad and in every neighborhood. I know not all officers are like this, but which one is it? Because of these scum, you can't trust any of them. Last year where I live an officer intentionally ran a man down and killed him with his car, it didn't get coverage and was deemed an accident. Some of the story just didn't make sense. I would love to hear of a good officer speaking up to get rid of the scum within their departments (rooting out the bad apples).

/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_th e_United_States_2013 by
Serpico....

J

Old
  (#49)
Gabber
Banned
Gabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond reputeGabber has a reputation beyond repute

06-12-2013, 03:28 AM

Quote:
I think we done that one. Tragic.

Gabber

Last edited by Gabber; 06-12-2013 at 03:30 AM.

Another lying psychopath wannabe commando....hope he hangs...
Old
  (#50)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Another lying psychopath wannabe commando....hope he hangs... - 06-12-2013, 06:17 AM

Detroit cop saw no struggle before girl, 7, shot
Associated PressBy ED WHITE | Associated Press – 6 hrs ago

DETROIT (AP) — A police officer who was second through the door in a Detroit raid testified Tuesday that he didn't see anyone struggle with another officer before a 7-year-old girl was fatally shot on a couch.

Shawn Stallard, just an arms-length behind, said he was surprised when Officer Joseph Weekley paused inside the front door after rushing a house to search for a murder suspect. He testified a day after the victim's grandmother accused police of purposely shooting Aiyana Stanley-Jones.

"We don't train that way. If you stop that's bad," Stallard told jurors. Officers "don't stop there unless something made you stop."

Weekley, a member of an elite police unit, is charged with involuntary manslaughter in Aiyana's death. He's accused of failing to control his gun during the raid.

Weekley claims he accidentally fired when the girl's grandmother grabbed his gun in the chaotic moments following the use of a stun grenade. Mertilla Jones, however, denied any confrontation during her emotional testimony Monday and said police "came to kill" that spring night in 2010.

Stallard repeatedly told jurors that he saw no one near Weekley, who had a shield in one hand and a submachine gun in the other as he burst through the door. Stallard heard a gunshot but figured it came from someone who was firing at police.

"Did you see anyone try to take the gun away from him?" assistant prosecutor Rob Moran asked.

"No," Stallard replied.

Stallard said Detroit police are trained to push a person away if they grab an officer's gun or move the weapon in the shape of a "J'' to keep control. He said officers aren't trained to pull the trigger under those circumstances.

On cross-examination, Stallard acknowledged that the house was very dark.

"This is a very dangerous job. No amount of training can make everything safe all the time," he said.

Another officer, John Collins, testified that Weekley was in a "state of panic" immediately after the shooting, repeatedly declaring, "she grabbed my gun, she grabbed my gun."

He said he advised Weekley to "tell the truth."

Another officer in charge of the Special Response Team, Inspector Don Johnson, said Weekley was vomiting, crying and shaking. He said team members never are advised to have a finger on the trigger during a raid.

Weekley kept saying, "Why did she hit my gun?" Johnson recalled.

Jones, Aiyana's grandmother, was at the opposite end of the same couch where the girl was shot. On Monday, she testified that she rolled onto the floor after the noise and bright flash from the grenade, and was on her stomach.

Johnson firmly rejected Jones' belief that police wanted to kill a little girl.

"You've got to be joking," he said near the end of his testimony Tuesday.

The raid three years ago was recorded by a crew from "The First 48," a police reality show on A&E Networks. Johnson said he was "absolutely" opposed to it but the crew was allowed to stay.

More Insanity.....
Old
  (#51)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

More Insanity..... - 07-09-2013, 07:01 AM

“Why did you shoot me? I was reading a book”: The new warrior cop is out of control

Link: http://www.salon.com/2013/07/07/%E2%...ut_of_control/

SWAT teams raiding poker games and trying to stop underage drinking? Overwhelming paramilitary force is on the rise

By Radley Balko

“Why did you shoot me? I was reading a book (Credit: Public Affairs Books/Jenna Pope)

Excerpted from "Rise of the Warrior Cop: The Militarization of America's Police Forces"

Sal Culosi is dead because he bet on a football game — but it wasn’t a bookie or a loan shark who killed him. His local government killed him, ostensibly to protect him from his gambling habit.

Several months earlier at a local bar, Fairfax County, Virginia, detective David Baucum overheard the thirty-eight-year-old optometrist and some friends wagering on a college football game. “To Sal, betting a few bills on the Redskins was a stress reliever, done among friends,” a friend of Culosi’s told me shortly after his death. “None of us single, successful professionals ever thought that betting fifty bucks or so on the Virginia–Virginia Tech football game was a crime worthy of investigation.” Baucum apparently did. After overhearing the men wagering, Baucum befriended Culosi as a cover to begin investigating him. During the next several months, he talked Culosi into raising the stakes of what Culosi thought were just more fun wagers between friends to make watching sports more interesting. Eventually Culosi and Baucum bet more than $2,000 in a single day. Under Virginia law, that was enough for police to charge Culosi with running a gambling operation. And that’s when they brought in the SWAT team.

On the night of January 24, 2006, Baucum called Culosi and arranged a time to drop by to collect his winnings. When Culosi, barefoot and clad in a T-shirt and jeans, stepped out of his house to meet the man he thought was a friend, the SWAT team began to move in. Seconds later, Det. Deval Bullock, who had been on duty since 4:00 AM and hadn’t slept in seventeen hours, fired a bullet that pierced Culosi’s heart.

Sal Culosi’s last words were to Baucum, the cop he thought was a friend: “Dude, what are you doing?”

In March 2006, just two months after its ridiculous gambling investigation resulted in the death of an unarmed man, the Fairfax County Police Department issued a press release warning residents not to participate in office betting pools tied to the NCAA men’s basketball tournament. The title: “Illegal Gambling Not Worth the Risk.” Given the proximity to Culosi’s death, residents could be forgiven for thinking the police department believed wagering on sports was a crime punishable by execution.

In January 2011, the Culosi family accepted a $2 million settlement offer from Fairfax County. That same year, Virginia’s government spent $20 million promoting the state lottery.

Continued....

Watch our "heros" in the video....
Old
  (#52)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Red face Watch our "heros" in the video.... - 07-11-2013, 07:07 AM

Houston Cop Convicted for Beating Up Teen Burglary Suspect Wants New Trial

July 11, 2013

Drew Ryser, the former Houston police officer convicted last month for his role in the videotaped beating of teenager Chad Holley, has asked for a new trial, alleging the jury foreman in his trial researched the case on the Internet.

Lawyers for Ryser filed a motion for a new trial on Wednesday, alleging juror misconduct.

Foreman Jan Goehring is accused of researching the case online after a day of deliberating then discussing it with the other jurors the next day, which may have swayed at least one juror to convict the officer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvy976QKuS4

Source: Houston Chronicle. Read full article. (link)

Old
  (#53)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
In what world does this GUY not lose his job?????? And not charged with battery??? He should have lost his job, and one year in jail to send a nice message to those that feel the need to kick woman when handcuffed, and in the head mind you. WOW
In the world that we live in. No police officers get anywhere near the punishment they should when they get caught committing crimes. they're held to a much much lower standard than the rest of the country.

the second you get a badge in this country what you've really done is joint a huge gang that guarantees you a get out of jail free card. even when you're caught on video breaking the law your chances of doing jail time are low to none.

the so called "good cops" don't stand up and arrest bad cops when they're seen doing illegal things. they don't even bother to stop them. so these "good" cops are as bad as the bad cops. i watched a video of a guy getting beaten to death by several cops that kept taking turns beating him. you can hear him begging and crying for his father while they beat him. not one cop involved decided that they should step in and stop the beating. they just joined in or watched the others beat this guy laying on the ground until the concrete was red with his blood. If they won't stop criminals because the criminals are wearing badges how "good" are they?

Old
  (#54)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member
poolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond reputepoolplayer2093 has a reputation beyond repute

07-11-2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Cop Tasered 10-Year-Old Child on a Playground Because the Boy Refused to Clean His Patrol Car

October 31st, 2012

Via: Courthouse News Service:

A New Mexico policeman Tasered a 10-year-old child on a playground because the boy refused to clean his patrol car, the boy claims in court.

Guardian ad litem Rachel Higgins sued the New Mexico Department of Public Safety and Motor Transportation Police Officer Chris Webb on behalf of the child, in Santa Fe County Court.

Higgins claims Webb used his Taser on the boy, R.D., during a May 4 “career day” visit to Tularosa New Mexico Intermediate School.

“Defendant Webb asked the boy, R.D., in a group of boys, who would like to clean his patrol unit,” the complaint states. “A number of boys said that they would. R.D., joking, said that he did not want to clean the patrol unit.

“Defendant Webb responded by pointing his Taser at R.D. and saying, ‘Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police.’”

Webb then shot “two barbs into R.D.’s chest,” the complaint states.

“Both barbs penetrated the boy’s shirt, causing the device to deliver 50,000 volts into the boy’s body.

“Defendant Webb pulled the barbs out [of] the boy’s chest, causing scarring where the barbs had entered the boy’s skin that look like cigarette burns on the boy’s chest.

“The boy, who weighed less than 100 lbs., blacked out.

“Instead of calling emergency medical personnel, Officer Webb pulled out the barbs and took the boy to the school principal’s office,” the complaint states.

and because nothing bad will happen to the guy who shot the kid with a tazer it sends a message to everyone else with a badge. i can do what ever i want because there are no consequences for me.

Old
  (#55)
poolplayer2093
AzB Silver Member

07-11-2013, 05:21 PM

Quote:
They're ChicgoRJ's kind of people right there. they're cops so they'll never get the jail time they should.

wearing a badge means it's completely ok for you to break what ever laws you want to.

Ever Wonder About Ticket Quotas? Good Guy Cop Fired For Speaking Out
Old
  (#56)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Ever Wonder About Ticket Quotas? Good Guy Cop Fired For Speaking Out - 07-25-2013, 07:08 AM

Cop Fired for Speaking Out Against Ticket and Arrest Quotas
July 25th, 2013

Via: Reason:

Auburn, Alabama is home to sprawling plains, Auburn University, and a troubling police force. After the arrival of a new police chief in 2010, the department entered an era of ticket quotas and worse.

“When I first heard about the quotas I was appalled,” says former Auburn police officer Justin Hanners, who claims he and other cops were given directives to hassle, ticket, or arrest specific numbers of residents per shift. “I got into law enforcement to serve and protect, not be a bully.”

Hanners blew the whistle on the department’s tactics and was eventually fired for refusing to comply and keep quiet. He says that each officer was required to make 100 contacts each month, which included tickets, arrests, field interviews, and warnings. This equates to 72,000 contacts a year in a 50,000 person town. His claims are backed up by audio recordings of his superiors he made. The Auburn police department declined requests to be interviewed for this story.

“There are not that many speeders, there are not that many people running red lights to get those numbers, so what [the police] do is they lower their standards,” says Hanners. That led to the department encouraging officers to arrest people that Hanners “didn’t feel like had broken the law.”

Mor PIG nightmares....
Old
  (#57)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Mor PIG nightmares.... - 07-28-2013, 08:18 AM

Illinois Police Kill 95-Year-Old With Taser Shocks and Bean Bag Rounds

NBC Chicago
July 28, 2013

A 95-year-old resident of an Illinois nursing home died early Saturday, hours after being shocked with a Taser and bean bag rounds in a confrontation with police.

Authorities said John Warna was a resident at Victory Centre of Park Forest, on the 100 block of South Main Street in the south suburb. He was threatening paramedics and staff with a cane and a metal shoehorn when police arrived at the complex, they said.

Police said they struck him with a Taser and bean bag rounds after he threatened officers with a 12-inch butcher knife.

Full story here.

Related posts:

‘Semi-Automatic’ Taser Gun Shocks Three Times

Police shot man with 50,000-volt Taser after he suffered epileptic fit in gym

Police Taser 86-Year-Old Bedridden Granny

Michigan: 16-year-old dies after police Taser shooting

Burned to death in police taser fireball: Officers fired 50,000 volts at man doused in petrol and who was threatening to kill himself

Pure Insanity.....
Old
  (#58)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

Pure Insanity..... - 07-28-2013, 08:25 AM

COP: She took ‘aggressive posture in her bed’…

Courthouse News Service
Friday, June 25, 2010

Comment: This is yet another example of how Tasers are nothing more than 21st century cattle prods for roid-head coward cops who are trained that the American people are their enemy. The Taser is not a tool of law enforcement, it is a torture device employed to make the scum public follow orders given by their jackbnooted masters.

Police Tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn’t breathe, after her grandson called 911 seeking medical assistance, the woman and her grandson claim in Oklahoma City Federal Court. Though the grandson said, “Don’t Taze my granny!” an El Reno police officer told another cop to “Taser her!” and wrote in his police report that he did so because the old woman “took a more aggressive posture in her bed,” according to the complaint.

Lonnie Tinsley claims that he called 911 after he went to check on his grandmother, whom he found in her bed, “connected to a portable oxygen concentrator with a long hose.” She is “in marginal health, [and] takes several prescribed medications daily,” and “was unable to tell him exactly when she had taken her meds,” so, Tinsley says, he called 911 “to ask for an emergency medical technician to come to her apartment to evaluate her.”

In response, “as many as ten El Reno police” officers “pushed their way through the door,” according to the complaint.
The grandma, Lona Varner, “told them to get out of her apartment.”

The remarkable complaint continues: “Instead, the apparent leader of the police [defendant Thomas Duran] instructed another policeman to ‘Taser her!’ He stated in his report that the 86 year-old plaintiff ‘took a more aggressive posture in her bed,’ and that he was fearful for his safety and the safety of others.

“Lonnie Tinsley told them, ‘Don’t taze my Granny!’ to which they responded that they would Taser him; instead, they pulled him out of her apartment, took him down to the floor, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a police car.
“The police then proceeded to approach Ms. Varner in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she began to suffer oxygen deprivation.

“The police then fired a Taser at her and only one wire struck her, in the left arm; the police then fired a second Taser, striking her to the right and left of the midline of her upper chest and applied high voltage, causing burns to her chest, extreme pain and to pass out.

“The police then grabbed Ms. Varner by her forearms and jerked hands together, causing her soft flesh to tear and bleed on her bed; they then handcuffed her.

Full story here.

Old
  (#59)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

07-28-2013, 08:33 AM

Govt health care in action.

It takes a BIG ASS police state to be able to control end-of-life decisions, in case anyone here hasn't figured that out yet.

Let's see....I can die by cop or die by neglect....hmmmmm......

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#60)
backplaying
AzB Silver Member
backplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond reputebackplaying has a reputation beyond repute

07-28-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post

COP: She took ‘aggressive posture in her bed’…

Courthouse News Service
Friday, June 25, 2010

Comment: This is yet another example of how Tasers are nothing more than 21st century cattle prods for roid-head coward cops who are trained that the American people are their enemy. The Taser is not a tool of law enforcement, it is a torture device employed to make the scum public follow orders given by their jackbnooted masters.

Police Tasered an 86-year-old disabled grandma in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she couldn’t breathe, after her grandson called 911 seeking medical assistance, the woman and her grandson claim in Oklahoma City Federal Court. Though the grandson said, “Don’t Taze my granny!” an El Reno police officer told another cop to “Taser her!” and wrote in his police report that he did so because the old woman “took a more aggressive posture in her bed,” according to the complaint.

Lonnie Tinsley claims that he called 911 after he went to check on his grandmother, whom he found in her bed, “connected to a portable oxygen concentrator with a long hose.” She is “in marginal health, [and] takes several prescribed medications daily,” and “was unable to tell him exactly when she had taken her meds,” so, Tinsley says, he called 911 “to ask for an emergency medical technician to come to her apartment to evaluate her.”

In response, “as many as ten El Reno police” officers “pushed their way through the door,” according to the complaint.
The grandma, Lona Varner, “told them to get out of her apartment.”

The remarkable complaint continues: “Instead, the apparent leader of the police [defendant Thomas Duran] instructed another policeman to ‘Taser her!’ He stated in his report that the 86 year-old plaintiff ‘took a more aggressive posture in her bed,’ and that he was fearful for his safety and the safety of others.

“Lonnie Tinsley told them, ‘Don’t taze my Granny!’ to which they responded that they would Taser him; instead, they pulled him out of her apartment, took him down to the floor, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of a police car.
“The police then proceeded to approach Ms. Varner in her bed and stepped on her oxygen hose until she began to suffer oxygen deprivation.

“The police then fired a Taser at her and only one wire struck her, in the left arm; the police then fired a second Taser, striking her to the right and left of the midline of her upper chest and applied high voltage, causing burns to her chest, extreme pain and to pass out.

“The police then grabbed Ms. Varner by her forearms and jerked hands together, causing her soft flesh to tear and bleed on her bed; they then handcuffed her.

Full story here.
If any cop had did this to my mother, I would be in prison or dead without any doubt. It takes the biggest coward in the world to do something like this, and the fact that these people are law enforcers instead of in prison lets you know the state our country is in. I truly believe many in law enforcement have severe mental issues. No sane person could do this to a 86 year old women.

Page 4 of 89 « First 234 561454 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: