Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page "To Serve And Protect" OR Simply "Terrorists"?
Page 5 of 91 « First 345 671555 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 131 votes, 4.96 average.
Old
  (#61)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-29-2013, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backplaying View Post
If any cop had did this to my mother, I would be in prison or dead without any doubt. It takes the biggest coward in the world to do something like this, and the fact that these people are law enforcers instead of in prison lets you know the state our country is in. I truly believe many in law enforcement have severe mental issues. No sane person could do this to a 86 year old women.
I'm with you, man....but...

How else could a forced-backed monopoly rule? Seriously. Think about the impossibility of such a violent gang EVER bringing about consistent justice for all. Can such an entity ever be fixed if its basic, dishonest structure holds its monopoly on violence?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#62)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 07-29-2013, 09:52 AM

So why would a 911 operator dispatch police and not an ambulance
as requested?

In a law suit. Include the 911 guys along with police specifically by name,
the department and city.

The Food (Monsanto) Terrorists
Old
  (#63)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

The Food (Monsanto) Terrorists - 08-19-2013, 06:19 AM

Texas Police Hit Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid
August 18th, 2013

Via: Huffington Post:

A small organic farm in Arlington, Texas, was the target of a massive police action last week that included aerial surveillance, a SWAT raid and a 10-hour search.

Members of the local police raiding party had a search warrant for marijuana plants, which they failed to find at the Garden of Eden farm. But farm owners and residents who live on the property told a Dallas-Ft. Worth NBC station that the real reason for the law enforcement exercise appears to have been code enforcement. The police seized “17 blackberry bushes, 15 okra plants, 14 tomatillo plants … native grasses and sunflowers,” after holding residents inside at gunpoint for at least a half-hour, property owner Shellie Smith said in a statement. The raid lasted about 10 hours, she said.

Local authorities had cited the Garden of Eden in recent weeks for code violations, including “grass that was too tall, bushes growing too close to the street, a couch and piano in the yard, chopped wood that was not properly stacked, a piece of siding that was missing from the side of the house, and generally unclean premises,” Smith’s statement said. She said the police didn’t produce a warrant until two hours after the raid began, and officers shielded their name tags so they couldn’t be identified. According to ABC affiliate WFAA, resident Quinn Eaker was the only person arrested — for outstanding traffic violations.

Old
  (#64)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2013, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
Texas Police Hit Organic Farm With Massive SWAT Raid
August 18th, 2013

Via: Huffington Post:

A small organic farm in Arlington, Texas, was the target of a massive police action last week that included aerial surveillance, a SWAT raid and a 10-hour search.

Members of the local police raiding party had a search warrant for marijuana plants, which they failed to find at the Garden of Eden farm. But farm owners and residents who live on the property told a Dallas-Ft. Worth NBC station that the real reason for the law enforcement exercise appears to have been code enforcement. The police seized “17 blackberry bushes, 15 okra plants, 14 tomatillo plants … native grasses and sunflowers,” after holding residents inside at gunpoint for at least a half-hour, property owner Shellie Smith said in a statement. The raid lasted about 10 hours, she said.

Local authorities had cited the Garden of Eden in recent weeks for code violations, including “grass that was too tall, bushes growing too close to the street, a couch and piano in the yard, chopped wood that was not properly stacked, a piece of siding that was missing from the side of the house, and generally unclean premises,” Smith’s statement said. She said the police didn’t produce a warrant until two hours after the raid began, and officers shielded their name tags so they couldn’t be identified. According to ABC affiliate WFAA, resident Quinn Eaker was the only person arrested — for outstanding traffic violations.
YEAH!!!!!!!!..........

......THEY GOT THOSE COGSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time!!!!!!

Woooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I can sleep tonight knowing I'm safe.

whew...that was as close as it gets.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#65)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
YEAH!!!!!!!!..........

......THEY GOT THOSE COGSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time!!!!!!

Woooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, I can sleep tonight knowing I'm safe.

whew...that was as close as it gets.

Jeff Livingston
Yes, Jeff, we are all safe now. We can eat all the toxic, GM, processed, non-nutritional, garbage, Monsanto and Kellogg poison that we want with little fear of ever eating real food again.

J

Old
  (#66)
Spider1
AzB Silver Member
Spider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2013, 09:13 AM

Everyone here except me must be 85+ years old with the "Cops in my day were like Andy Griffith" talk in this thread.

I'm 40 and growing up the cops did WORSE things than any of these videos show to people who messed with them. Probably because there were far less video cameras around. The cops used to be more lenient to DUI type stuff, but man, if you took a poke at a cop or ran your mouth to the wrong one you were in for an ass beating. Heck, I've seen far worse than the woman kicked in the head got when a guy tried to kick a cop arresting him in the balls, and that was just 5 or 6 years ago. The guy who got wrecked deserved every bit of what happened to him also.

There's a pretty simple solution to this though: don't try to assault officers. Don't be an @sshole and run your mouth and talk sh1t to them. And most importantly: don't be a criminal dirtbag or trashy POS who has regular interactions with the cops. Pretty simple...that's how most regular people try to live their lives.

Old
  (#67)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

08-19-2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider1 View Post
(snip)

There's a pretty simple solution to this though: don't try to assault officers. Don't be an @sshole and run your mouth and talk sh1t to them. And most importantly: don't be a criminal dirtbag or trashy POS who has regular interactions with the cops. Pretty simple...that's how most regular people try to live their lives.
And if the cops are the one who START the trouble?

Is one not morally allowed to defend himself from physical aggressors, costumed or not? I'm not saying it is smart going up against the man, but it is moral.

When morality is outlawed or moral choices result in beatings, can it be said the system works?

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#68)
Spider1
AzB Silver Member
Spider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond reputeSpider1 has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2013, 02:23 AM

Quote:
And if the cops are the one who START the trouble?

Is one not morally allowed to defend himself from physical aggressors, costumed or not? I'm not saying it is smart going up against the man, but it is moral.

When morality is outlawed or moral choices result in beatings, can it be said the system works?

Jeff Livingston
Absolutely there are out of control cops!

But I've found that if you live a lifestyle that does not lead to regular interactions with the police, your chances of running into an out of control cop drop significantly. Amazing how that works!

Old
  (#69)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

08-20-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:

But I've found that if you live a lifestyle that does not lead to regular interactions with the police, your chances of running into an out of control cop drop significantly. Amazing how that works!
So, according to you, the best method for not having your rights and person violated by corrupt, out of control, SWAT wannabe, and abusive police is to allow them to only violate other innocent citizens by avoiding them yourself. Pretty selfish and also complicitous.

Makes sense.

“The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'survive.' The honest men who just want to be left in peace. Those who don’t want their little lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves. Those with no sides and no causes. Those who won’t take measure of their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those who don’t like to make waves—or enemies. Those for whom freedom, honour, truth, and principles are only literature. Those who live small, mate small, die small. It’s the reductionist approach to life: if you keep it small, you’ll keep it under control. If you don’t make any noise, the bogeyman won’t find you. But it’s all an illusion, because they die too, those people who roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?! From what? Life is always on the edge of death; narrow streets lead to the same place as wide avenues, and a little candle burns itself out just like a flaming torch does. I choose my own way to burn.”

Sophie Scholl (young Jewish executed by the Nazis for resisting them)

J

Old
  (#70)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

08-20-2013, 06:42 AM

Quote:

I thought that, too. But I was wrong...very wrong. Every time ONE Person is a victim of criminals running the system, we ALL have lost, too. We all then have to live a less free life.

Sitting in what you think is a safe cage isn't living, btw.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#71)
bsmutz
Fearlessly Happy
bsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond reputebsmutz has a reputation beyond repute

08-20-2013, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backplaying View Post
If any cop had did this to my mother, I would be in prison or dead without any doubt. It takes the biggest coward in the world to do something like this, and the fact that these people are law enforcers instead of in prison lets you know the state our country is in. I truly believe many in law enforcement have severe mental issues. No sane person could do this to a 86 year old women.
Have you ever actually had to face down a grandma using "a more aggressive posture" yourself? I thought not...

My reality does not equal your reality, but my reality is neither > nor < your reality.

Old
  (#72)
Spider1
AzB Silver Member

08-20-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
So, according to you, the best method for not having your rights and person violated by corrupt, out of control, SWAT wannabe, and abusive police is to allow them to only violate other innocent citizens by avoiding them yourself. Pretty selfish and also complicitous.

Makes sense.

The best method for "not having your rights and person violated" by those evil, out of control cops, is to NOT BE A CRIMINAL SHITBAG ATTRACTING THE ATTENTION OF THE COPS.

I am not sure how to more clearly spell out my message here.

Old
  (#73)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

08-21-2013, 06:35 AM

Quote:
The best method for "not having your rights and person violated" by those evil, out of control cops, is to NOT BE A CRIMINAL SHITBAG ATTRACTING THE ATTENTION OF THE COPS.

I am not sure how to more clearly spell out my message here.
Maybe.

What if your ignoring/hiding from the problem allows it to only get worse, not better? Your odds of being swept up in the massive dustpan of govt goes up.

Then what? join the crowd, that's what.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#74)
Spider1
AzB Silver Member

08-21-2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Maybe.

What if your ignoring/hiding from the problem allows it to only get worse, not better? Your odds of being swept up in the massive dustpan of govt goes up.

Then what? join the crowd, that's what.

Jeff Livingston
If having a job, being a working stiff, not being a criminal, and not being a scumbag are all "ignoring/hiding from the problem"....then I think more people should stick their heads in the sand like ostriches.

Maybe the "problem" vastly affects people who put themselves in the wrong situation or make the wrong decisions. It is tough to have sympathy for those people.

Old
  (#75)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

08-21-2013, 01:03 PM

Quote:
If having a job, being a working stiff, not being a criminal, and not being a scumbag are all "ignoring/hiding from the problem"....then I think more people should stick their heads in the sand like ostriches.

Maybe the "problem" vastly affects people who put themselves in the wrong situation or make the wrong decisions. It is tough to have sympathy for those people.
I know and I do as you do.

But our innocence doesn't mean either of us won't be swept up someday, especially with our political views being well known now.

We're not really hiding here on AZ very well as we endanger the state. That's a formula for future problems, eh?

Jeff Livingston

Page 5 of 91 « First 345 671555 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: