Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Very Interesting Maps That They Didn't Teach You In School
Page 2 of 25 12 3412 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.
Speaking of declining Empires....
Old
  (#16)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Speaking of declining Empires.... - 05-17-2014, 01:55 PM

Every Country England Has Ever Invaded (all but 22 countries in the world)

Old
  (#17)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

05-17-2014, 03:02 PM

A great series of maps you present here, my compliments!

I'll just add that you failed to notice the international elites' manipulation of the so-called 'scientific evidence' to encourage our allowance of a lot more immigrants from Colombia and Asia, and also hiding the fact that we would have much higher ratings EXCEPT FOR IMMIGRANTS!!!!!

Old
  (#18)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

05-17-2014, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
A great series of maps you present here, my compliments!

I'll just add that you failed to notice the international elites' manipulation of the so-called 'scientific evidence' to encourage our allowance of a lot more immigrants from Colombia and Asia, and also hiding the fact that we would have much higher ratings EXCEPT FOR IMMIGRANTS!!!!!

Thank you, it's my version of squiggly lines and charts and to be taken just as seriously.

The maps originate from Boredpanda.com, an online "highly visual art and design magazine dedicated to showcasing the world’s most creative artworks, offbeat products and everything that’s really weird or wonderful."

Yes, I am also sure that Boredpanda.com has designs on obtaining absolute political and financial control over the Serfs and minions of the world and should therefore be viewed with due skepticism and caution. You are very wise.

Determining credibility and validity often begins with simply eliminating information generated via sources biased by self interest and/or conflicts of interest. Examining and evaluating content follows step #1. The CEOs of the tobacco companies lying (testifying) before congress comes immediately to mind.

J

Old
  (#19)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

05-17-2014, 06:01 PM

United States According to Autocomplete

Old
  (#20)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

05-18-2014, 05:56 AM

World Map of National IQ Scores

Old
  (#21)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2014, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post

Well would you look at Africa.
That will horrify some people.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#22)
Shaft
Hooked and Improving
Shaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond reputeShaft has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2014, 06:29 AM

So, where does one get statistical data on cup size? For every country on the planet?
Was the same survey on hotness done in each country?
The maps are fun, but I suspect they are total BS.

By the way, the best- looking women in the solar system exist on planet Earth.

Cogito ergo armatus sum.

Pool: As I get better and better, the game gets harder and harder. -Shaft

The game of Billiards has totally destroyed my naturally sweet disposition. -Mark Twain

Old
  (#23)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft View Post
So, where does one get statistical data on cup size? For every country on the planet?

There is always 1 Debbie Downer in every crowd.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#24)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

05-18-2014, 07:00 AM

Quote:

"Factual science" I say.

Well, I imagine that there is somewhat of a factual basis for the maps, for example, in this case they can easily survey bra companies for their sales by size numbers.....or do it the old fashion way....by hand.

J

Old
  (#25)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2014, 07:11 AM

Quote:

I'm a little worried about Greenland.

Braindead?

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#26)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

05-18-2014, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt109 View Post
I'm a little worried about Greenland.

Braindead?
Don't worry about them, they're probably just sleeping it off.

J

Old
  (#27)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

05-18-2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
I gather you have never seen the movie total recall
Attached Images

Old
  (#28)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

05-26-2014, 01:36 PM

Old
  (#29)
BeiberLvr
AzB Silver Member
BeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond reputeBeiberLvr has a reputation beyond repute

05-26-2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Penis Size By Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Great map, but where are the photos?

American exceptionalism....
Old
  (#30)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

American exceptionalism.... - 06-20-2014, 08:04 AM

Page 2 of 25 12 3412 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: