Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page How A Country Dies - Does anything seem familiar?
Page 1 of 29 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 5.00 average.
How A Country Dies - Does anything seem familiar?
Old
  (#1)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Post How A Country Dies - Does anything seem familiar? - 06-22-2014, 09:45 AM

How A Country Dies

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 06/22/2014 12:22 -0400

Orighinally posted at Economic Noise blog,

A country dies slowly.

Those living during the decline of Rome were likely unaware that anything was happening. The decline took over a couple of hundred years. Anyone living during the decline only saw a small part of what was happening and likely never noticed it as anything other than ordinary.

Countries don’t have genetically determined life spans. Nor do they die quickly, unless the cataclysm of some great war does them in. Even in such extreme cases, there are usually warning signs, which are more obvious in hindsight than at the time.

Few citizens of a dying nation recognize the signs. Most are too busy trying to live their lives, sometimes not an easy task. If death occupies their mind, it is with respect to themselves, a relative or a friend. Most cannot conceive of the death of a nation.

A Country Dies Slowly First

For those interested, signs or symptoms precede death for a country often as they do for a person. There is a pattern that involves the following:

1. The Economy

Economically, people become poorer. It becomes harder to feed a family. Economic growth stalls and then reverses. Work opportunities decline. Disincentives to work rise as government tries to ease the burden on the unemployed and lower skilled. These efforts require more revenues which means higher taxes or debt financing. Disincentives to create jobs are magnified by attempts to address the problem. Higher taxes and other burdens are imposed on the productive making work less attractive.

The response should not be surprising. Capital flees first. It goes to areas where adequate returns are still available. Jobs are created but not in the host country. Finally a “brain drain” begins. Talented people leave the country for places that offer greater opportunity. In the case of the US, to escape US taxes these people must renounce their citizenship. Citizenship renouncements are currently at the highest levels in the history.

The flight of capital, both real and human, further lowers standards of living. Signs of stagnation become more apparent. They may begin as seemingly benign as roads which have too many potholes. “For rent” signs are seen more frequently. Classified job ads decrease. “Going out of Business” sales are no longer marketing gimmicks.

Initially, people dig into their savings or begin to borrow in order to retain their standard of living. Most believe it is a temporary situation. Eventually bankruptcies increase. Strip or full malls close. Large areas like Detroit become close to uninhabitable.

These conditions characterize the beginnings of the decline. As the decline continues, things get much worse.

2. The State

The State is threatened by a decline. Generally it moves into full pretend mode. Three behavioral traits characterize its behavior. The State must convince citizens:

things are not as bad as they seem.

the State is not responsible for the situation.

the State must do more (grow bigger) in order to solve the problems.

Statistics issued by the State are fudged to convey a false image of well-being. Government spending soars in an effort to juice reported economic activity. Much of the spending is unproductive in terms of providing things that would have otherwise been bought. It is also counterproductive to a proper functioning economy as price discovery is disrupted and consumer and investment decisions are based on false signals.

Incentives are provided to encourage people to live beyond their means. Debt appears nearly free and readily available. Bubbles occur and then burst. New bubbles are necessary to replace old bubbles. People and businesses are encouraged to make imprudent decisions, all in the attempt to make the economy appear better.

The State has one objective and that is to remain in power. Laws and regulations multiply at ever faster rates. Tyrannical rules and legislation are passed under the pretense of protecting the people against some threat. In reality, these laws are passed to protect the leaders against the public when they finally understand what has been done to them.

“Bread and circuses” increase to divert peoples attention from the developing problems. Dependency increases reflecting an attempt to placate the masses. A “wag the dog” war or crisis is often used as a means to rally the public against some phony enemy.

3. Society

Society becomes coarsens as this process progresses. People increasingly are unable to provide properly for their families. Some desperately turn to unethical behavior, even criminal acts. Common decency declines.

The regulations imposed from above reduce the sphere of voluntary interactions between people. The government decides more and more what you must do, when and how you must do it. What you can say comes under attack. Finally how you must live is increasingly determined.

Free markets are slowly replaced by a command and control ordering of society. Coercion displaces freedom as the coordinating force for society. People increasingly do what they must rather than what they want.

Interest groups, i.e. politically preferred constituents, created in good times don’t demand less when there is less available. The inability to meet their demands creates political strife and eventually civil problems. Honoring their demands divides society even more. Not honoring demands may produce rioting and civil unrest.

Societybecomes increasingly divided in terms of the “makers” and the “takers.” As the takers grow in numbers, the makers shrink in numbers. Soon the parasites overwhelm the productive. Society collapses at that point.

Are The People Aware?

The United States, the once beacon of freedom and wealth, shows advanced deterioration in all three areas above. The rate of deterioration is accelerating. To paraphrase Ernest Hemingway’s response to a bankruptcy question:

How did your country die? Two ways. Gradually, then suddenly.

Do people understand what is happening to them and their country? I suspect they are not aware of the full consequences. Most people are not trained to think in these terms, nor should they be. For most of us, it is a chore to get through each day. That is true of the dullards and the brilliant, for most of us end up at levels that tax our abilities.

People sense there is something wrong even though they may be unable to identify what that something might be. Many probably believe that whatever is happening is temporary, sort of like an economic slowdown that reverts back to normal. For them, it is tighten the belt until the good times return.

The results from a recent Gallup poll are interesting and illustrate the increasing dissatisfaction:

Numerous observations could be made regarding many of these institutions. All have decreased in favorability. Gallup was definitive in this regard:

The current 7% of Americans who place confidence in Congress is the lowest of the 17 institutions Gallup measured this year, and is the lowest Gallup has ever found for any of these institutions. The dearth of public confidence in their elected leaders on Capitol Hill is yet another sign of the challenges that could face incumbents in 2014′s midterm elections — as well as more broadly a challenge to the broad underpinnings of the nation’s representative democratic system.

The poll is not a direct measure of the health of the nation. However, it provides a very negative composite of public satisfaction. People know they are unhappy even if they don’t know the cause of their unhappiness.

This confusion and distrust always precedes the death of a nation.

Sounds like a really good plan. Doesn't it?
Old
  (#2)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like a really good plan. Doesn't it? - 06-23-2014, 06:12 AM

I have a plan to destroy America [Richard D. Lamm, former governor of Colorado]
WorlNet Daily ^ | July 11, 2006 | Richard D. Lamm

Posted on 07/11/2006 6:47:08 AM PDT by conservativecorner

Editor's note: In 2004, Richard D. Lamm, former governor of Colorado, addressed a conference sponsored by the Federation for American Immigration Reform in Washington. The following remarks are reprinted with his permission.

Richard. D. Lamm

I have a secret plan to destroy America. If you believe, as many do, that America is too smug, too white bread, too self-satisfied, too rich, let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. History shows that nations are more fragile than their citizens think. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and they all fall, and that "an autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide." Here is my plan:

We must first make America a bilingual-bicultural country. History shows, in my opinion, that no nation can survive the tension, conflict and antagonism of two competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. One scholar, Seymour Martin Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy. Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon – all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with its Basques, Bretons and Corsicans."

I would then invent "multiculturalism" and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal: that there are no cultural differences that are important. I would declare it an article of faith that the black and Hispanic dropout rate is only due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out-of-bounds.

We can make the United States a "Hispanic Quebec" without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently, "The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved, not by tolerance, but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically, and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together." I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with a salad bowl metaphor. It is important to insure that we have various cultural sub-groups living in America reinforcing their differences, rather than Americans emphasizing their similarities.

Having done all this, I would make our fastest-growing demographic group the least educated – I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50 percent dropout rate from school.

I would then get the big foundations and big business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of victimology. I would get all minorities to think their lack of success was all the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population.

I would establish dual citizenship and promote divided loyalties. I would "celebrate diversity." "Diversity" is a wonderfully seductive word. It stresses differences rather than commonalities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other – that is, when they are not killing each other. A "diverse," peaceful or stable society is against most historical precedent. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together, and we can take advantage of this myopia. Look at the ancient Greeks. Dorf's "World History" tells us: "The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshiped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic Games in honor of Zeus, and all Greeks venerated the shrine of Apollo at Delphi. A common enemy, Persia, threatened their liberty. Yet, all of these bonds together were not strong enough to overcome two factors ... (local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions ...)" If we can put the emphasis on the "pluribus," instead of the "unum," we can balkanize America as surely as Kosovo.

Then I would place all these subjects off-limits – make it taboo to talk about. I would find a word similar to "heretic" in the 16th century – that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like "racist", "xenophobe" halt argument and conversation. Having made America a bilingual-bicultural country, having established multiculturalism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of "victimology," I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra – "because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good." I would make every individual immigrant sympatric and ignore the cumulative impact.

Lastly, I would censor Victor Davis Hanson's book "Mexifornia" – this book is dangerous; it exposes my plan to destroy America. So please, please – if you feel that America deserves to be destroyed – please, please – don't buy this book! This guy is on to my plan. "The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum." – Noam Chomsky, American linguist and U.S. media and foreign policy critic.

Old
  (#3)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

06-23-2014, 08:13 AM

The really sad part is that it's not a plan at all that caused what's happening in this country.

It's the lack of a plan instead.

When running for government position,it is nothing more than a popularity contest resulting in where this country is going.

The ill formed voter have been ruining this country for awhile. They do not use logic, long term planning nor understand the cause and effect their emotion response in the form of voting has in the long term.

No one voted into office wants to upset those that voted for them. They be out of a job.

When you have people like Senator Lee getting elected......and there more in there.....lying unethical, two face people running this country or a President that never done a damn thing with his life, you get a country going in the direction were are.

And when the ill inform keep voting for these type of people....well, the ill informed voter is gonna be the ruin of this country.

Look at the current level of ethics in politics.

It's is the informed voter that will change this country.....those that can put emotion aside, can see long term and not just 4 years ahead.

But these people dont vote......why because they are informed and can see that voting just to vote s the worst thin to do...ie voting for the lesser o two evil. They see evil as evil, not one lesser than another.

Those informed that do not vote can say with a clear conscience....I had nothing to do with the down fall of this country.

Until you can vote No against someone nothing will change. Now it's only voting Yes for someone. Why is that? Why can you not vote No against someone?

Voting for the other lesser evil person is not a No vote against the other person.

Keep buying ammo.......

Old
  (#4)
DrGonzo
As your attorney...
DrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond repute

06-23-2014, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckie View Post
The really sad part is that it's not a plan at all that caused what's happening in this country.
It's the lack of a plan instead.

When running for government position,it is nothing more than a popularity contest resulting in where this country is going.

The ill formed voter have been ruining this country for awhile. They do not use logic, long term planning nor understand the cause and effect their emotion response in the form of voting has in the long term.

No one voted into office wants to upset those that voted for them. They be out of a job.

When you have people like Senator Lee getting elected......and there more in there.....lying unethical, two face people running this country or a President that never done a damn thing with his life, you get a country going in the direction were are.

And when the ill inform keep voting for these type of people....well, the ill informed voter is gonna be the ruin of this country.

Look at the current level of ethics in politics.

It's is the informed voter that will change this country.....those that can put emotion aside, can see long term and not just 4 years ahead.

But these people dont vote......why because they are informed and can see that voting just to vote s the worst thin to do...ie voting for the lesser o two evil. They see evil as evil, not one lesser than another.

Those informed that do not vote can say with a clear conscience....I had nothing to do with the down fall of this country.

Until you can vote No against someone nothing will change. Now it's only voting Yes for someone. Why is that? Why can you not vote No against someone?

Voting for the other lesser evil person is not a No vote against the other person.

Keep buying ammo.......
Yes, it is.

Playing Cue:
Nitti - Lucky 7's

Case: Dennis Swift - Lucky 7's

Originally posted by Ron Swanson
“It is acceptable for ISIS to behead people”

Originally Posted by Ugotda7
"You (DrGonzo) are just so smart"

Originally Posted by asiasdad
"I would trust the pedophile more."

Gonzo Lock

Old
  (#5)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

06-23-2014, 10:47 AM

Ok, then explain how you can plan to have Obama elected twice as President?

When and who starting the planning to get him elected? Was his whole life planned out to just become th president to destroy the country.....little Manchirian Canidate maybe?

Who devised a plan to get all the people in the necessary places to execute this plan?

Please explain this plan. I'm coming from a project management point of view and their ain't no plan.

If you ever have seen what true incompetence and bad decesion making can do to a business, then you would see the same thing happening in government and that takes no planning at all but does require be surrounded by ass kissers, those not wanting to lose their jobs.....it's all done to pay the mortgage.

That's the only planning there is......keeping the job.

Old
  (#6)
DrGonzo
As your attorney...
DrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond reputeDrGonzo has a reputation beyond repute

06-23-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:

When and who starting the planning to get him elected? Was his whole life planned out to just become th president to destroy the country.....little Manchirian Canidate maybe?

Who devised a plan to get all the people in the necessary places to execute this plan?

Please explain this plan. I'm coming from a project management point of view and their ain't no plan.

If you ever have seen what true incompetence and bad decesion making can do to a business, then you would see the same thing happening in government and that takes no planning at all but does require be surrounded by ass kissers, those not wanting to lose their jobs.....it's all done to pay the mortgage.

Mostly Valerie Jarret and David Axelrod

Playing Cue:
Nitti - Lucky 7's

Gonzo Lock

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way.”
Old
  (#7)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way.” - 06-23-2014, 11:47 AM

Definition of Conspiratorial History

With thanks to Ralph Epperson, author of The Unseen Hand, An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History.

Two Views of History

There are two fundamental ways to view history. We call one the catastrophic or accidental view of history. We call the other view the conspiratorial view of history.

Accidental History

In the catastrophic or accidental view of history we are led to believe that historical events, such as wars and revolutions were the direct result of some sudden or surprising event. While the catastrophic view is accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it does not always provide a realistic view of humanity and events influenced by man.

Young, malleable American and other Western minds are sadly taught the Accidental view of history in the government school systems. This view is reinforced throughout their lives by the controlled mass media. As a result, when most discover the Conspiratorial View of History, the immediate reaction is shock, disbelief and a refusal to accept something other than they’ve been taught to believe.

Conspiratorial History

Conspiratorial history studies that part of history that is a product of man’s planning. In conspiratorial history we are led to believe that events, such as wars and revolutions, are the result of planned events. While the conspiratorial view is not accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it is a realistic and accurate view of the interrelationship of man and nations. Since the planning for most of these events was done in secret, we use the term conspiratorial history. That is; this history is the result of plans constructed in secret, which by definition is a conspiracy.

Interestingly enough, the Conspiratorial View of History is also the Biblical View of History. Try Psalms 2 for starters.*

We believe that current world events are not simply circumstantial, but the result of an organized campaign by an elite group of unseen and widely unknown world leaders. Their goal is to exercise absolute dictatorial control over the world, to establish a New World Order.
The Cause of War

Wars start when one nation moves into the territory of another; depressions occur when markets take unexpected downturns; inflations occur when prices are driven up by shortages; revolutions start when the people, always spontaneously, rise up to overthrow the existing government.

These are the traditional explanations of historical events. Events happen by accident; there do not seem to be any causes.

But this explanation of history leaves gnawing questions in the minds of serious students. Is it possible that government leaders and others planned these events and then orchestrated them to their desired conclusions? Is it possible that even the great catastrophes of history were part of this plan?

There is an explanation of historical events that answers these questions in the affirmative. It is called the Conspiratorial View of History and it is the alternative to the Accidental View, the view that is commonly held today. It is possible, therefore, to summarize the major events of history into two alternative schools of thought:

The Accidental View of History:

Historical events occur by accident, for no apparent reason. Rulers are powerless to intervene.

The Conspiratorial View of History:

Historical events occur by design for reasons that are not generally made known to the public, but are well known to those in power at the time.

Franklin D. Roosevelt who certainly saw many monumental events occur during his consecutive administrations has been quoted as saying: “In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way.”

Old
  (#8)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

06-23-2014, 12:13 PM

Quote:

The plan was to have Obomney elected and it worked.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#9)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

06-23-2014, 12:46 PM

Quote:

When and who starting the planning to get him elected?.
The people who own the voting machines, the media, the Federal Reserve Bank,
and the IRS are all the same people.

They are called the Bilderberg Group and they will have the CIA put a bullet in
you or knock down buildings in your city if you get in their way.

Old
  (#10)
DrGonzo
As your attorney...

06-23-2014, 12:58 PM

Every country dies...not every country really lives...

Playing Cue:
Nitti - Lucky 7's

Gonzo Lock

Old
  (#11)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2014, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
The people who own the voting machines, the media, the Federal Reserve Bank,
and the IRS are all the same people.

They are called the Bilderberg Group and they will have the CIA put a bullet in
you or knock down buildings in your city if you get in their way.
They Select the "choices" beforehand and then don't need to give a crap about who "wins."

They win.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#12)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

06-24-2014, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjeff View Post
They Select the "choices" beforehand and then don't need to give a crap about who "wins."

They win.

Jeff Livingston
All one need do is look at the "major" trends and not focus on the minutia.

They, being the major agendas like immigration; wars, Serf control, spying, dollar devaluation, diminishment of rights, and the like, are all intact and have been for the past many decades. All the minor and immaterial actions, like individual participants and other "brush fires", can never be accounted for or controlled, similar to the planning of a world war, the small firefights and individual actions happen unpredictably, but usually have little effect on the major "plan".

Look at the decades long trend with the Rs and Ds jointly pushing us in basically the same general direction on the above agendas with anyone resisting being marginalized, demonized, and made irrelevant, and it becomes quite clear for those who truly want to see it, that there is definitely a "plan", one that does not have the interests of the individual Serf in mind, and their "plan" will continue to move forward until the vast majority of citizens stop trusting and believing that the majority of our currently elected R & D political parasites are the solution to the situation and not cause of it. IMO

J

Old
  (#13)
duckie
GregH

06-24-2014, 08:24 AM

There is a difference between a plan and a group movement.

My point is there is no plan......like you have in doing a project or planning a road trip. The is no small group of leaders planning all that has happen in this country.

Mass hysteria, which is really what the political system is anyway, is just the blind leading the blind.

It is mass hysteria that has gotten this country where it it.

There reason is the ill informed voters.....those that do not have one clue about reality. Those that feel others need to support them when they will not do so for themselves.

Getting elected is nothing more than a high school popularity contest. It has to be in order to get elected. And this is the root cause of where this country is headed.

No one wants to be unpopular, cause then you will not get elected again.

Ill informed voters, people you know and love are to blame.

Can you face someone you like and that voted for Obama and blame them for where this country is going? I mean being serious about putting the blame on their voting for him and therefore his beliefs and policy's, which is represntive of theirs ...right.....a represntive form of government.

Old
  (#14)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

06-24-2014, 10:40 AM

Quote:
There is a difference between a plan and a group movement.

My point is there is no plan......like you have in doing a project or planning a road trip. The is no small group of leaders planning all that has happen in this country.

Mass hysteria, which is really what the political system is anyway, is just the blind leading the blind.

It is mass hysteria that has gotten this country where it it.

There reason is the ill informed voters.....those that do not have one clue about reality. Those that feel others need to support them when they will not do so for themselves.

Getting elected is nothing more than a high school popularity contest. It has to be in order to get elected. And this is the root cause of where this country is headed.

No one wants to be unpopular, cause then you will not get elected again.

Ill informed voters, people you know and love are to blame.

Can you face someone you like and that voted for Obama and blame them for where this country is going? I mean being serious about putting the blame on their voting for him and therefore his beliefs and policy's, which is represntive of theirs ...right.....a represntive form of government.
I can easily understand your thinking process here, it's one of the more common.

I'll address your last question directly. Yes, I can. Just as easily as I blamed those who voted for Bush and Clinton. He/they are the one(s) who are spearheading the US effort at the moment, and their agendas are not by accident.

If we are to accept the long term unfolding and understanding of many of the major political agendas, some of which I mentioned in my previous post; immigration, diminishment of civil rights, citizen spying, etc) and acknowledge that, unlike natural, catastrophic, events, which are uncontrollable by man, and accept that the political events/agendas which we are discussing here are, by design and decision, a product of man's planning and execution, the long term agenda planning theory becomes much clearer.

J

Two Views of History

There are two fundamental ways to view history. We call one the catastrophic or accidental view of history. We call the other view the conspiratorial view of history.

Accidental History

In the catastrophic or accidental view of history we are led to believe that historical events, such as wars and revolutions were the direct result of some sudden or surprising event. While the catastrophic view is accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it does not always provide a realistic view of humanity and events influenced by man.

Young, malleable American and other Western minds are sadly taught the Accidental view of history in the government school systems. This view is reinforced throughout their lives by the controlled mass media. As a result, when most discover the Conspiratorial View of History, the immediate reaction is shock, disbelief and a refusal to accept something other than they’ve been taught to believe.

Conspiratorial History

Conspiratorial history studies that part of history that is a product of man’s planning. In conspiratorial history we are led to believe that events, such as wars and revolutions, are the result of planned events. While the conspiratorial view is not accurate for weather, volcanoes and earthquakes, it is a realistic and accurate view of the interrelationship of man and nations. Since the planning for most of these events was done in secret, we use the term conspiratorial history. That is; this history is the result of plans constructed in secret, which by definition is a conspiracy.

Interestingly enough, the Conspiratorial View of History is also the Biblical View of History. Try Psalms 2 for starters.*

We believe that current world events are not simply circumstantial, but the result of an organized campaign by an elite group of unseen and widely unknown world leaders. Their goal is to exercise absolute dictatorial control over the world, to establish a New World Order.

The Cause of War

Wars start when one nation moves into the territory of another; depressions occur when markets take unexpected downturns; inflations occur when prices are driven up by shortages; revolutions start when the people, always spontaneously, rise up to overthrow the existing government.

These are the traditional explanations of historical events. Events happen by accident; there do not seem to be any causes.

But this explanation of history leaves gnawing questions in the minds of serious students. Is it possible that government leaders and others planned these events and then orchestrated them to their desired conclusions? Is it possible that even the great catastrophes of history were part of this plan?

There is an explanation of historical events that answers these questions in the affirmative. It is called the Conspiratorial View of History and it is the alternative to the Accidental View, the view that is commonly held today. It is possible, therefore, to summarize the major events of history into two alternative schools of thought:

The Accidental View of History:

Historical events occur by accident, for no apparent reason. Rulers are powerless to intervene.

The Conspiratorial View of History:

Historical events occur by design for reasons that are not generally made known to the public, but are well known to those in power at the time.

Franklin D. Roosevelt who certainly saw many monumental events occur during his consecutive administrations has been quoted as saying: “In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way.”

Last edited by jimmyg; 06-24-2014 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Damn comma

Old
  (#15)
chefjeff
No sides, only players

06-24-2014, 01:34 PM

Here is how to remove their unearned power. Anyone can do this with little cost:

Ignore them.

Isn't that a politician's biggest fear, being ignored?

Jeff Livingston

Page 1 of 29 1 2311 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: