Old
  (#31)
TX Poolnut
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
TX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond reputeTX Poolnut has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-31-2016, 07:32 PM

I picked Northcutt and Barnett. Double fail.

Old
  (#32)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beneath_the_sur View Post
Khabwho?
Ya it's been that long not looking forward to another laynpray,hump decisionator fest
like I said I was big on Tony but now it's strange
I'll probably be over it and forgot about it next time he fights
https://youtu.be/FT1MnlooGsY

He is not really undefeated though. https://youtu.be/rjE6X1Wb2pw

Last edited by (((Satori))); 02-01-2016 at 02:49 AM.

Old
  (#33)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (((Satori))) View Post
Nice promo
But no footage of his victory over the current champ?

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"

Old
  (#34)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member
(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute(((Satori))) has a reputation beyond repute

02-01-2016, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Nice promo
But no footage of his victory over the current champ?
I know! I just saw a couple of highlights and picked one, maybe another has some of the Dos Angos fight in it.

Here is a video of him talking about another fight with Dos Angos... and Connor, and the fight that was with Cerrone. He talks about Pettis. It is pretty good.
https://youtu.be/Krob6uQ1pYk

Old
  (#35)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

02-01-2016, 09:17 PM

It appears that Connor has offended a tough opponent.

https://youtu.be/Ytn7U6sLYnA

MMA flashback
Old
  (#36)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

MMA flashback - 02-02-2016, 06:39 AM

Who remembers this? "I'm not gay!"
https://youtu.be/OIYO_Nh2vRc

Old
  (#37)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

02-02-2016, 11:02 AM

ive seen that,

side note so glad fallen fox is no longer being brought up anywhere
now let us never speak of him again

Royal Pro

Old
  (#38)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

02-02-2016, 09:02 PM

Some of the positive twitter responses for Sage

Rafael dos Anjos @RdosAnjosMMA
Hey @sagenorthcutt keep your head up you'll be back strong you have nothing but time

Michael McDonald @MaydayMcDonald
Haven't met @sagenorthcutt, but he seems like a good guy. A loss only makes us better. The 1st loss is always hard. Give him a break guys.

khabib nurmagomedov @TeamKhabib
Hi @sagenorthcutt don't worry about all this jealous people keep working hard @ufc @arielhelwani RT

Sergio Pettis @sergiopettis
@sagenorthcutt I know how you r feeling.Don't worry about what others say. Clear your head, get back in the gym and start over #youngbeast

Cowboy Cerrone @Cowboycerrone
Keep your head up kid! Look what you have done at 19. Ask all talking shit what they were doing at 19?

Sage Northcutt @sagenorthcutt
@Cowboycerrone @ufc Thank you Mr. Cerrone for the positive words. I'm going to get back to training and come back better than ever!

Cowboy Cerrone @Cowboycerrone
You ever want to come on out to the ranch. Come'on f*** training I'll show ya how to live

michael @bisping
•Poor kid. So much pressure at a young age. So much potential though. You have a bright future sage!
•Take 6-8 months off and join a legit fight camp, @sagenorthcutt can be a world champion for sure. The potential is there. Time on his side

Old
  (#39)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

02-03-2016, 07:08 PM

Who else is pumped for the super fight in a few months
Rda vs Connor

Im glad these 2 have the balls to put it on the line like this although Connor doesn't lose his belt if he loses

Rda ain't no push over, hes pretty damn dominant
And he don't flinch!

See that face off yet? It's awesome

Connor seems like the second coming of Anderson Silva
Has the kickboxing, the power and the speed and one hell of a chin

This is truly a superfight if there ever was one

Royal Pro

Old
  (#40)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

02-03-2016, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Who else is pumped for the super fight in a few months
Rda vs Connor

Im glad these 2 have the balls to put it on the line like this although Connor doesn't lose his belt if he loses

Rda ain't no push over, hes pretty damn dominant
And he don't flinch!

See that face off yet? It's awesome

Connor seems like the second coming of Anderson Silva
Has the kickboxing, the power and the speed and one hell of a chin

This is truly a superfight if there ever was one
I am of course. I am done picking against Conor but having ssid that, it is surely going to be a tough fight for him.

Old
  (#41)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

02-04-2016, 08:59 AM

Yes hard to pick against him
But Rda knocked out Benson henderson
And no one does that
Beat the hell out of a similarly styled high level kickboxer in pettis
And finished cowboy twice

I want Rda to win theres just no telling with this one
Connors only weakness seems to be ground game
Where Rda is just as dangerous as he is on his feet

Royal Pro

Old
  (#42)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

02-04-2016, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Yes hard to pick against him
But Rda knocked out Benson henderson
And no one does that
Beat the hell out of a similarly styled high level kickboxer in pettis
And finished cowboy twice

I want Rda to win theres just no telling with this one
Connors only weakness seems to be ground game
Where Rda is just as dangerous as he is on his feet
Dont get me wrong. If I were to bet it I would be betting on Dos. Im just saying... I would have bet on Connors opponents a few times now.

Old
  (#43)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

02-04-2016, 08:10 PM

Shoot tim means pissing hot early and pulled from the cowboy fight, shame shame
That would have been excellent

Royal Pro

Old
  (#44)
(((Satori)))
AzB Silver Member

02-04-2016, 08:54 PM

b_t_s,

What are your thoughts on Cormier Jones 2?

And how do you feel about BJ Penn getting back in the cage?

Old
  (#45)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline

02-05-2016, 05:11 AM

What I'm looking for is Jones to come back and be very attack-full? Aggressive spinning shit
Old Jones that made shogun rua tap to strikes to TAKE back the belt,instead of the beat them at their own game, title retaining Jones he's become in his last 3 fights

It'll of course do huge ppvs numbers because of all the drama that will be promoting the thing, as if there wasn't enough drama the first time
I think this camp Jones will be going harder than any before,he's admitted to not taking training seriously for the Gus fight, admitted to being gassed in the 3rd,and underestimating Gus, and showed his heart is as strong as he is, when his body wasn't in shape

Can't wait

Bj, stay the **** away already, he's an attention whore, like Brett farve,who I love
I wasn't watching mma back when Bj was on top so I don't care about him at all,

Royal Pro

Page 3 of 93 123 451353 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: