Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Cuetec CF shaft
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
cue4me
AzB Silver Member
cue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-23-2019, 02:32 PM

Yes, I tried a piece of white plastic tape that was about 3/8" wide. It worked great. I got that contrast I wanted and because it was plastic it didn't pick-up any of the chalk dust. Because it was tape it didn't change the deflection at all as far as I could tell and it certainly didn't hurt the cue. Well worth the try.

paint
Old
  (#32)
Drop The Rock
1652nd on AZ Money List
Drop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond reputeDrop The Rock has a reputation beyond repute

paint - 04-23-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter08 View Post
Has anybody tried a piece of white tape or paint to simulate a ferrule on the Revo. Seems like a possible simple solution, an idea anyway.
Hill Billy used to do that when he played with OB. You could probably used nailed polish lol.

Mathers

Proud Dad, Struggling Pool Player

Old
  (#33)
croscoe
Looking to Improve
croscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond reputecroscoe has a reputation beyond repute

04-23-2019, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop The Rock View Post
Hill Billy used to do that when he played with OB. You could probably used nailed polish lol.
Doesn't stay on...I tried it.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: