Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Gold Crown 1 casting.
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

10-17-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesdupBoogie View Post
Nice!

New member checking in from the Boise area. I’m kicking myself for not calling to see when you would be coming through town. I found a GC1 for $800 in Blackfoot last month and brought it over. It’s sitting in my garage awaiting installation next week, and the shop has my rails to install the cloth.

It’s no beauty queen with Formica and belt buckle wear, but GC1s at that price point don’t pop up too often around here. The cushions seem ok, and it doesn’t appear to be a mutt from several tables.
I'll be back in Boise tonight��702-927-5689

Old
  (#32)
MesdupBoogie
AzB Bronze Member
MesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 01:58 PM

Drive safely. I don’t want you to come see me at work tonight (trauma hospital).

It may be too late to cancel with the shop & get a refund, but I’ll look into it tomorrow after my overnight shift is done. You probably are acquainted, since they used to be a Diamond dealer.

If it doesn’t work, I’ll try to catch you in the future.

Old
  (#33)
realkingcobra
AzB Silver Member
realkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond reputerealkingcobra has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5785

10-17-2019, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesdupBoogie View Post
Drive safely. I donít want you to come see me at work tonight (trauma hospital).

It may be too late to cancel with the shop & get a refund, but Iíll look into it tomorrow after my overnight shift is done. You probably are acquainted, since they used to be a Diamond dealer.

If it doesnít work, Iíll try to catch you in the future.
Ok, I know who you're talking about. What are they doing to the rails?

Old
  (#34)
MesdupBoogie
AzB Bronze Member
MesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond reputeMesdupBoogie has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realkingcobra View Post
Ok, I know who you're talking about. What are they doing to the rails?
Just installing cloth.

Except I just got a call at work saying they forgot to order the cloth and need to push back my installation. I’ll call you this evening.

Last edited by MesdupBoogie; 10-17-2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: More info

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: