Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Pelosi: It's 'dangerous position' to take a 'let the election decide' with Trump

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Pelosi: It's 'dangerous position' to take a 'let the election decide' with Trump
Old
  (#1)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Arrow Pelosi: It's 'dangerous position' to take a 'let the election decide' with Trump - 11-19-2019, 01:42 PM

And there it is folks.
How the left thinks.

The great unwashed of America are not worthy to decide for themselves

Pelosi: It's 'dangerous position' to take a 'let the election decide' approach with Trump

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says it is too dangerous in 2020 to take a “let the election decide” approach with President Trump.

The California Democrat put out a Dear Colleague letter this week reiterating the importance of impeachment inquiries into Mr. Trump.

Mrs. Pelosi framed the Democrats’ actions as an example of “patriotic leadership” against a president who “abused his power for his own personal, political benefit.”

“The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide,’” she said Monday. “That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.’”

Mr. Trump ridiculed the statement Monday evening.

Nancy Pelosi just stated that “it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate.” @FoxNews In other words, she thinks I’m going to win and doesn’t want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she’s CRAZY!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2019
“Nancy Pelosi just stated that ‘it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump’s fate,’” he tweeted. “In other words, she thinks I’m going to win and doesn’t want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she’s CRAZY!”

Democrats maintain that delaying aid to Ukraine while the White House was inquiring into allegations of corruption by former Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s son Hunter is an offense worthy of impeachment.

“The aid was only released after the whistleblower exposed the truth of the President’s extortion and bribery, and the House launched a formal investigation,” Ms. Pelosi wrote.

Pelosi issues rebuttal to GOP talking point in Dear Colleague letter: “The weak response to these hearings has been, ‘Let the election decide.’ That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections.” pic.twitter.com/L3RFdcSSHb

— Jacqueline Alemany (@JaxAlemany) November 18, 2019

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#2)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-19-2019, 01:43 PM

Could it be that perhaps they know they can't win an election with the current plethora of clowns running for 2020?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#3)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-19-2019, 01:48 PM

....but hmmmm....the resemblance is striking!!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#4)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-19-2019, 01:52 PM

Again, dems proving that hypocrisy defines them.

Nancy says the POTUS has abused his power.

Excuse me ms. pelosi, your running an impeachment "investigation" to find a way to impeach, so your party doesn't have to run against him. That is a huge abuse of power you dingbat!

As if they could beat Pence if PDT really got kicked out. Smh, idiots.

The rail is your best friend.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: