Freddy The Beard Sick

I saw this on onepocket.org and thought people should know here also. Bill Incardona says Freddy has lung cancer. Let's all wish Freddy the best.

wincardona said:
Freddie, you and I have been close for 53 years, and to me you're the most beloved and revered person/player I have known through out those 53 years..you are the most loved player from our generation. We talked on Thursday and it was then that you told me that they detected cancer in your lung and asked me not to mention it to no one. I tried calling you today and didn't get an answer, I wanted to talk to you because I feel you must feel alone, and I didn't want you to feel that way. Please try to understand that i'm posting this to show you the love and support that you'll be given through your fight against your toughest opponent ever, and I know for certain that you will feel the love that will help you get through this. I believe that you will survive because I have always looked at you as a survivor and you have too much heart not to.

You have been the "underdog" just about all your life and that never stopped you from succeeding, yes you have succeeded "big time" in everything you have done and I admire you more than you can ever imagine..just wanted you to know that.:)

Your friend always,
Bill Incardona

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Crap! I'll keep him in my thoughts and meditations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing. This is sad news indeed. Whenever I see Freddie, it puts a smile on my face. Get well soon, Freddie.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
I also wish Freddy well.

AND wellness maybe.

Anyone and everyone show this info in post #3 in this thread to Freddy asap.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=365111

C OIL.jpg

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reading

I am just now reading Freddy's book , I love it so much I stop myself from reading it so there is something to keep looking forward to. Freddy you will be in my thoughts and prayers .

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
I had heard he was under the weather lately.
He is in my neighborhood, but I've never met the man.

God Bless Freddie.

Lesh

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Freddy,

You are the true icon of our industry, beloved and respected by millions of pool enthusiasts across the world.
I wish you a speedy and full recovery.
You will be constantly in my thoughts.

Will Prout

Last edited:

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery -- it does happen.

Warm Regards,
Joe Waldron

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
"Freddy The Beard Without The Beard" the longest and funniest nickname ever in the pool world. Freddie and I have been best buds for well over 40 years now and he has never failed to put a smile on my face. By far one of the most intelligent people I have ever met in the pool world. And fortunately for all of us he has put that intelligence to use with his wonderful writings. Just thinking about him now puts a smile on my face. What a beautiful guy you are Sir Beard! :grin:

Last edited: