Second 61 in a week !

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hey guys,

The day started off very frustrating since i am nursing a back injury, i wasnt able to put more than 8 balls together.

so i switched over to 9 Ball (That lasted for about 3 racks) Boredom.....

took a break went next door and got a haircut, well i guess the haircut took alot of weight off my shoulders.

Setup a break shot, crush the rack and just start running. Now i am about 5 balls into my 3rd rack and in comes strolling in with his lovelly girfriend Lizzie, Charlie(Forumghost516). he asks me what kind of run i'm on, i say 2 racks plus. he looks over and says "33" i shrug it off and keep going.

charlie reaches over and starts racking for me, Thats what we do. so i think charlie being there really gave me the ecouragment to keep going.

anyways my last rack, i got out of line when i brushed a ball and left me one shot which i had less than half of a pocket. I Tried to cheat it to the rail at a slow speed, and the ball just bobbled.....

boy was i mad, i really wanted to keep going and put up a really good Number for Charlie & Lizzie. i think that them being there helped me stay focussed and not think about my back pains.

I feel like my slump is starting to break, after running 61 twice in one week.

sorry didnt get this on video, i am gonna bring it with me tomorrow for our sunday morning marathon when charles and i play "No Count" 14.1

So hopefully at this time tomorrow i should be posting up some good video from us both for all of you here.

Thanks For Reading !
Steve

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like the sleeping giant is starting to wake. Scary thoughts for all of us if that really is the case. No Count sounds incredible tomorrow and the part of the run I got to see was incredibly clean. No real problem areas and the ones that were there were minor and dealt with immediately to clear lanes and open up pockets.

Well Done Steve. Looking forward to seeing what we can do tomorrow. Lizzie said BOOYAH!!

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
2 runs over 60 is strong my friend :)
Hope your problems with your back will be fit soon. Playing if you re not healthy is a mess- i know for sure :(

I m sure you ll get the 100 this year Steve!gogogo^^

lg
Ingo

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Thanks Ingo!

I am joining Marop's quest, and want my next 100+ on Video !!! this way we both will have something great to share with you all .

Steve

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
congrats and good luck. I would be cool if all of us on here cross that finish line at some point!