Prayers for Henny

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
We've never talked because your always in action. Seems like your game is always on.

Your great for the game.

Good luck with healing up my friend.

Keep us all posted here on AZ when you can get to a computer regularly.

How are you going to beat Chris when you cannot even see?! :eek:

This is Lenny and not Henny buddy!, he is in the hospital and not getting to a computer anytime soon. I am just relaying info from his Facebook so please do not label me as the PR person, had that done before, haha. Hope you are well Gene and good luck in the match. :smile:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Get well soon Johnathan! We got action waiting for you!
(That ought to speed the healing process).

JoeyA

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I think Henny is going to be all right. Our body is tougher than we think it is. A trauma like this and you go into healing mode.

Scary stuff tho. Many times when a driver says that they didn't see the motorcyclist, they are telling the truth. The others just don't have any respect.

Trust me, you can be the best rider out there, but when something happens in front of your face, you have about 1 second to say, "Oh crap", and thats about it.

I have had a few good ones riding the Wall of Death. And a few heart pounders on the street that made me turn around and park the bike for the night.

Anyway, good luck Henny. Heal quick and be holding a cue soon.

Last edited:

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to a friend of his last night. He is at Vanderbilt for a couple weeks but doing ok. He had minor surgery yesterday that went well. The halo and brace is more precautionary than anything. He didn't break his back or neck but he did fracture a couple bones in back and neck. He is in good spirits, just a little sore. I will update mire as I find out more

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Wishing the guy well...damn!

On Bikes? My daughter is an ER nurse in Rapid City, S.D. She gets really busy every Sturgis event. Too bad the bike Mfgrs will never show her at work in their TV ads.

Last edited:

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked to a friend of his last night. He is at Vanderbilt for a couple weeks but doing ok. He had minor surgery yesterday that went well. The halo and brace is more precautionary than anything. He didn't break his back or neck but he did fracture a couple bones in back and neck. He is in good spirits, just a little sore. I will update mire as I find out more

This is good news in my book, could've been much worse. Thanks for the update Jay021, Jerry

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

sounds as if you're in the know, but not that it really matters who was at fault? any details on the accident? another vehicle involved? or he just lost control of the bike? too many poolplayers these days are uninsured especially the ones without a job etc. may need special care with therapy afterwards

with your high calibre of play I know you're a fighter. all the best young man for a speedy ( no pun intended :) ) recovery. hope all is well SOON sir. chin up!

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sounds as if you're in the know, but not that it really matters who was at fault? any details on the accident? another vehicle involved? or he just lost control of the bike? too many poolplayers these days are uninsured especially the ones without a job etc. may need special care with therapy afterwards

with your high calibre of play I know you're a fighter. all the best young man for a speedy ( no pun intended :) ) recovery. hope all is well SOON sir. chin up!

There was not another vehicle involved. Not sure if speed was a factor or not, but I know the roads were wet. From what I heard, he ended up in some woods and a lady behind him saw it and called for help. If she wasn't there, there is no telling how long he may have laid there.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was not another vehicle involved. Not sure if speed was a factor or not, but I know the roads were wet. From what I heard, he ended up in some woods and a lady behind him saw it and called for help. If she wasn't there, there is no telling how long he may have laid there.

That's pretty much what I heard, as well. If not for the car behind him, no one may have known it happenned, from what I was told.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Henny is going to be all right. Our body is tougher than we think it is. A trauma like this and you go into healing mode.

Scary stuff tho. Many times when a driver says that they didn't see the motorcyclist, they are telling the truth. The others just don't have any respect.

Trust me, you can be the best rider out there, but when something happens in front of your face, you have about 1 second to say, "Oh crap", and thats about it.

I have had a few good ones riding the Wall of Death. And a few heart pounders on the street that made me turn around and park the bike for the night.

Anyway, good luck Henny. Heal quick and be holding a cue soon.
\

I recently set my car mirrors further 'out' to eliminate the blind spot (for cars) never realizing i was now missing motorcycles who were coming up on the inside in the next lane. I wont say i almost hit one but it was way closer than i liked. Mirrors reset now,

Get well Henny. Im pulling for you.

Anyone else who has made it past 50 riding-think about it.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
\

I recently set my car mirrors further 'out' to eliminate the blind spot (for cars) never realizing i was now missing motorcycles who were coming up on the inside in the next lane. I wont say i almost hit one but it was way closer than i liked. Mirrors reset now,

Get well Henny. Im pulling for you.

Anyone else who has made it past 50 riding-think about it.

I have gravel in 3 different parts of my body as a result of an elderly lady pulling out in front of me when it was raining. I was a flying squirrel. Wasn't pretty.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish him all the best and pray that he recovers. You cannot pay me to get on a motorcycle, a drunk buddy almost killed me on Alligator Alley years ago going over 105 mph. The first red light we came to I jumped off that damn thing and have never gotten back on one since. Here's hoping Henny can recover without any long term issues!!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
never realizing i was now missing motorcycles who were coming up on the inside in the next lane.

Thats not necessarily the drivers fault No Stroke. Its the riders responsibility to know where the blind spot is and to not sit in a blind spot in traffic. Sometimes it can't be helped but 99% of the time, it can.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hadn't been on one for over 20 years, until last year. Started to want a bike last May and bought one 2 months later. Love to ride, but know that it is dangerous no matter how careful you are. Keeping your distance and riding defensive is a must for me, but there are no guarantees when you're on a motorcycle. They're fun, but dangerous and risky. I always wear my gear, but that's just my personal choice.

Get well soon Henny!

Last edited:

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as I was told. I had just talked with him Friday night at the Six Pockets tournament, that I think he won, I missed the finals. Then I get the call earlier today about the wreck. I know Henny has a lot of will power and will recover from this if anyone can. I wish him a speedy recovery. Billy Kuykendall.