Semi-Proud Owner of Another American Heritage

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
i just removed some of the cloth to peek at the cushions and it looks like the they were changed and they did an excellent job so i'm going to leave those and just replace the cloth. . they are "Sure-Shot" cushions that Golden West uses. i don't know anything about them.

actually, i think that these are the original cushions because only one staple job. anyone know anything about Golden West "Sure-Shot" rubber?

https://billiardmfg.com/construction.php?Cushions-9

never mind

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had an American Heritage table. I have to say the company did everything they could to try and make the table right but no matter they did we couldn't get the table to stay level.

I really had to do with the crappy slate bed, that particle board crap, that you screw the rails into. I had 5 different table mechanics, I use that term loosely with 3 of them, try without success. The company even sent me a new bed with the same results. The slate would inevitably pop.

For a $120 you can't go wrong for a great practice table but I wouldn't put too much into it. That's the advice I was given so I'm just passing along.

I'm now the happy owner of a GC1, best money I've spent. If you think the the AH has a solid frame you should see the GC.

Attachments

• IMG_4290.jpg
    IMG_4290.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 160

SlateMate

Banned
If you think the the AH has a solid frame you should see the GC.
i had a GCI for 24 years and recently bought an 8' GCIII but the slate was awful and i got burned-out working on it so i sold it. working on another GC deal though that is still up in the air..... i was comparing this frame to similar style pool tables. the AH has more support than most.

i'll set-up this AH and then put it up for sale as i play on it. eventually i'll find a top-of-the-line table and i'll keep it but will still buy, set-up and sell tables for fun and profit.

Last edited: