Pool table pocket specs. For gc and diamond pro cut

Bangkero261

Hi everyone need help im planning to work in my gold crown 3 get it to close as a diamond pro cut and I’m searching for the specs on a 9’ diamond pro cut side pocket. Every time I do my search they only talk about the comer pocket’s and the side are never brought out they only talk about the opening 5”-5 7/8” but what about the angle of the rail and depth of the sheft of the side pocket is any one have the specs on this thank you and god bless to all.....

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look in the “ask a mechanic” section. There is a bunch of info there. Although it won’t play like a diamond without substantial changes to the sub rails and changing the cushions. Don’t know why you would want it to play like a diamond but the information is there if you look for it.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Bangkero261

Playing like a diamond table is for a buddy handy table my gold crown is just adjusting the pocket a little tighter I try looking around at that site and all I see is info for corner pocket and nothing on the side

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It requires a sub rail extension. Not a trivial thing. Then you need to cut the angles to match diamond in both throat angles and down angles of the facings. You can shim the pockets by adding thicker facings but it won’t play the same. Also the cushions on a GC are Brunswick super speeds compared to the diamond Artemis cushions which play completely different. So there is a lot to it. Reach out to RKC on the forums and maybe he will guide you. Calling him would be the best way.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums